[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a big dick that doesn't work, a micropenis,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: trees3.jpg (553KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trees3.jpg
553KB, 800x1200px
Would you rather have a big dick that doesn't work, a micropenis, or a vagina, if the rest of you is male?
>>
>>25873727
A big dick that doesn't work, and I'd become a gay bottom and use it to lure faggots into fucking me
>>
A vagina.
I'm already a twink so being a real cuntboy would be nice and better than my boipucci.
I just want to get fucked and feel female orgasm and pleasure.
>>
>>25874729
Who would wanna fuck a twink with a vagina?

The whole point of traps is the willy
>>
>>25874793
I mean perfect would be innie vagina behind a big dick. But I'll take the vagina over the dick.

Even if less want to fuck me I'm sure they'll be some, butt stuff is too much work to do and enjoy compared to pussy imo.
>>
>>25874729
>twink with a cunt
you can't beat the trannies in their own game

you'll never be as pretty as a trans boy
>>
>>25875026
see >>25874882
I don't care about being "pretty" I want to have the pleasure and ease of use of vagina.
Boipucci is annoying.
>>
>>25875073
vaginas are gross

boipussi is life
>>
>>25875141
But you poop from there.
>>
>>25875141
>have boipussi
>will never know the feeling of being cummed inside
In terms of feelings and usability for the receiving party (me) vagina > boipussi.
>>
>>25875189
why won't you ever know that feeling?

pls be in L O N D O N
>>
>>25873727
Guys being a dude with a vagina is really not that fun.
I want a dick even a micropenis if it works.
Y'all can have the damn monthly bleeding and weird shit that comes with a vag
I'll be 100% ma-male
>>
>>25875210
The butt just doesn't have the same nerve endings etc to be able to feel it.
You can look up anecdotes but you can't really feel the cum in your butt you just can tell he is cumming because of motion etc, but women with vagina can actually feel warm cum squirting in them.

Also has advantage of just being easier to use and ready most of them time. No poop to worry about, no trying to clean out before hand etc.
it's literally made to get fucked and I want to get fucked.

>>25875221
>Guys being a dude with a vagina is really not that fun.
How would you know considering that doesn't exist?
>>
>>25875321
Because I'm a dude with a vagina that's how
>>
>>25875367
>dude with a vagina
I don't understand.
>>
>>25875422
It involves being really fucking unlucky and a hormone imbalance in my mothers womb
>>
>>25875547
So you're intersex?
Any pics I'm just curious. You have female genitals and male looking body?
>>
>>25875367
Another one over here, how do you masturbate?

Is it even possible?
>>
File: 1335200600311.jpg (24KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
1335200600311.jpg
24KB, 416x304px
>>25875321
>You can look up anecdotes but you can't really feel the cum in your butt you just can tell he is cumming because of motion etc, but women with vagina can actually feel warm cum squirting in them.
God bless this board.
>>
>>25875321
post a pic of ur butt t b h
>>
>>25875658
What do you guys mean by "dude with vagina".
Are you just ftm or do you have chromosome hermaphrodite stuff? Isn't that rare?

>>25875991
no thx
>>
>>25876131
I'm ftm anyway.

having a sex change is easier that way around since testosterone is irreversible. mtfs will always have an awkward male skeleton but ftm are pretty much literally just dude with a cunt
>>
>>25876188
>ftm
You're not a dude with a vagina.
>>
>>25876188

does this mean a cis manlet could take testosterone and become taller and wider shouldered?

is there hope?
>>
>>25874693
>dick that doesn't work
How do you intend to piss?
>>
>>25876314
through a hole in my armpit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.