[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think I fucked up >hang around in class, browsing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1453066097062.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1453066097062.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
Guys, I think I fucked up
>hang around in class, browsing internet on my phone and listening to music on my earphones
>normie classmates invite me to a party next week to celebrate some stacies birthday
>say ''yes''
>immediately regret my decision
>only know like 2 people that will be there
>think they invited me out of pity
>party is happening out of town, I have no means to get back home on my own, so I have to stay there all night until they decide to leave
What do guys? My only hope is that they uninvite me, so I don't have to go. I can't just show up, because they'll keep bothering me the next week about it. I fucking hate parties and I don't even care about the people being there.
>>
>>25872986
haha this post is a joke right OP
>>
>>25873067
no, why would it be a joke?
I don't want to fucking go, but if I don't show up, people would start to ask me questions, and that will show off how much of a fucking shut-in autist I am. I want to continue my studies without being bullied for the rest of the year.
>>
>>25872986
Just take an uber home...sit in the corner drink a beer. Than every 30 minutes go out and smoke a cig. Hopefully someone will talk to you.
>>
>not getting hammered before going
top cuck my man
>>
Just make up a good excuse,you are capable of that right?
>>
>>25873157
I'm a very bad liar. If I try to make excuses, I'll probably start to sweat or stutter. It's happened before.
I'm fucked
>>
If they invited you out of pity they won't care if you come or not.
>>
>>25873310
Yeah, but one of the normies thinks I'm his friend. If I don't come, surely he will bother me. Probably make fun of me too.
>>
You send one fucking text saying "Hey, I've had a family emergency and unfortunately wont be able to make the party next week."

And leave it to that. If they ask you what it is, just say it's personal and youre not at liberty to say.
>>
Chances are there will be a lot of people at this party and they will not notice if you don't show up. Especially if you don't actually really know the girl.
>>
Make yourself trip and hurt your ankle.
>>
>>25872986
If you don't care about the people then why not just not go?

Not seeing the issue here, anon
>>
Just get out of your comfort zone and do something for a change OP
>>
>>25872986
Lmao this pleb doesn't even know how to make a bulletproof excuse. How big of a cuck are you?
>>
>>25873235
There's this one simple trick you can use to appear sick: eat tealeaves.
I'm not kidding, get a couple of teabags, rip them open, eat that shit plain, if all goes well you should start feeling nausea, sweating maybe get a good puke too.
I used it couple of times when I was kid and did not felt like going to school.
>>
>>25873643
t. Chad Thundercock
>>
>>25872986
The only reason you don't want to go is because you only know 2 people?
>>25873116
Take this anon's advice.

Of course I'd suggest trying to speak to new people. But that might be hard.
>>
Look man, this could be the start of something new and better for you. I choose to be optimistic about life and embrace every opportunity, sometimes no matter how dumb it might seem. This way of thinking has actually brought me forward in life, and i feel generally happier.
If you really want to try my way, i recommend watching the movie "Yes Man" (with Jim Carrey).
It has been a huge inspiration for me, and it's the thing that got me where i am today.
Ask away if you have any question, but please try it out for sometime, it can take more time than you expect.
Only some types of people will succeed with this, but i'm sure they will get a more fulfilling life this way.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.