[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here think they are somehow special, like the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Ge_Crucifixion.jpg (77KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ge_Crucifixion.jpg
77KB, 500x600px
Does anyone else here think they are somehow special, like the world holds personal meaning for them?

I went through a "I am just like everyone else, I share my fears and hopes with all the seven billion" phase, but now I'm again thinking I am unique.
>>
>>25872049

you are not
>>
>>25872049
sounds a lot like bipolar disorder

i felt very much the same, with extreme mood swings going on etc and i got it diagnosed.

im not a girl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-865kufgag
>>
>>25872076

Prove it.

Or just be angry and try to make someone lel mad
>>
ehhhh.,
uhh
>>
>>25872097
I've suspected it, but my hypomanic episodes are too short (a day or two) for an official diagnosis.
>>
>>25872125
Mine were exactly the same lol, they're supposed to be short in order to qualify for bipolar.
>>
Technically everybody is a little unique. You have personal experiences, tastes, emotions, etc. that only you have felt. I mean sure, other people have felt sadness but nobody has felt your individual perspective/emotion/whatever of sadness. Generally if you have above average intelligence you're more unique than normal people. It's whatever.
>>
>>25872176
It's not "I'm smarter than everyone else" but kind of a feeling that everything speaks and holds meaning to you, like you are the protagonist of this world's tale.
>>
File: 1451607010533.png (740KB, 983x657px) Image search: [Google]
1451607010533.png
740KB, 983x657px
Classic neurotic personality: The belief in a supposed distinction from other people--rampant self-idealization forgoing their actual state of being .
>>
>>25872238
>like you are the protagonist of this world's tale
Because you are, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

If you are conscious, you are a protagonist, literally by definition.

Why just compare yourself to all the other selves who claim consciousness when the greta overwhelming majority of matter and being is inanimate matter, yet fundamentally of the same building blocks as you.

You are pretty unique whether you think it is significant or not
>>
>>25872105

>7 billion people
>le I'm unique
>life has a meaning, there's a special plan for me

pathetic desu senpai
>>
File: blobbiest.jpg (37KB, 631x473px) Image search: [Google]
blobbiest.jpg
37KB, 631x473px
>>25872277
And yet if we are all the same, why are we left wanting what others have, and vice-versa?

Double standard tbqh senpai
>>
You are not unique. Your life is completly meaningless. And if you dont believe me look at the stars at night.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.