[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to party >see girls whispering something about you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: secrets.png (131KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
secrets.png
131KB, 300x200px
>go to party
>see girls whispering something about you
what do you do robots?
>>
>>25871916
Honestly. Just look at the ground and avoid contact with anyone. Then probably leave shortly after the incident.

But then hours after I'll think to myself, "I should've yelled 'Hey you cunts you got sumfin to say, say it to my face, yeah!' ".
>>
>>25871916
leave

tfw can't post an original comment that also is truthful
>>
>>25872069
I don't think the Robot allows one word responses, regardless is they are original or not due posts having to contain a content percentage.
>>
Fun fact, the last time I knew girls were talking behind my back at a party, it was because I was wearing "Tennis Shoes" as they put it and it was weird to them. Standard rate autism shoes. Felt embarrassed as shit, bought a pair of Adidas Sambas, and haven't worried about my shoes since.
>>
Grin like Aphex Twin and wiggle my tongue out
>>
>>25871916
If you're attractive/funny/charming, you can wink at them and they'll like that.
>>
>>25872120
aphrodisiac
>>
>>25871916
I mean if you have some spine and charisma, you say "oh you ladies talking about me? :) I hope it's good at least haha"
>>
>>25872037
the only realistic response to this question
>>
>>25872378
That's the most beta thing I've ever heard
>>
File: turtule.jpg (143KB, 908x756px) Image search: [Google]
turtule.jpg
143KB, 908x756px
>>25872037
>>25872507
fucking 9gag tier betas
>>
File: 4PBEL8.jpg (32KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
4PBEL8.jpg
32KB, 550x300px
DIE ROASTlES
>>
>>25872569
stupid dumb turtle scum
>>
File: 1432357167638.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1432357167638.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
>Going to parties

That's just begging for ridicule.
>>
>>25872536
Yeah, it sounds beta because I said ladies. What else do you do? I for one have actually done that. They usually just fess up and so "oh we were just saying (blank blank blank).

I think the true beta is the one that thinks this is some high risk, socially detrimental, situation.
>>
>>25872120
plunge
>>
>>25871916
Go to the bathroom and start crying, and then leave the party.
>>
Girls may not be attractive to me and I might be a shy person, But I am not a beta male. If I see someone trying to slight me in anyway, I have no problem confronting them. If a girl shit tests me (happens a lot) I make them look stupid and I overpower them in the conversation and never show any weakness. So if I saw those girls whispering and I feel like it's about me, I would give them the stare and say "You two have a problem?". If they say No I got "Yea didn't think so" and walk away. If they say "hehe Yea" I will say "Yea well you two are going to have a face full of fucking slap problem in a second if you keep it up". It's all about being your own Man.
>>
Get fucked up until you can't tell what other people are even doing.

Or as already suggested, just don't go to parties.
>>
>>25872746
so when do you have sex with them?
>>
>>25871916
Walk to them, grin, and
SLASH THEIR THROATS
>>
>>25872746
You're also prone to raping someone more than the average robot
>>
>>25872746
You do realize that will just end in the chaddiest people present at the party all kicking your ass, right?
>>
File: cute snail.gif (2MB, 420x298px) Image search: [Google]
cute snail.gif
2MB, 420x298px
>>25871916
all bitches that i have caught talking shit on my back have been chad cumdumpsters that want to please him by making fun of me or "hating on me".
That or simply bitches that wanted to date me and i didn't wanted to.

>be me 15yr
>qt is obviously into me
>im not
>she talks to me and tries to be fun and cute
>i treat her like the others because she's just not my type
>one year later
>she likes my best friend
>they go out
>anon, i heard you gay bro, is it true?
>no dude lol, if i was i would be open about it tho
>c-cool anon, someone told me you like dick
>well i have gay friends probably someone got confused or idk
>k, cool is just that my gf told me some shit......

tl;dr:
>roastie wanted to spread rumors about me being gay to distract her bf of the fact that she desperately wanted my dick.

normies think being gay is bad in some way tho baka
>>
>>25872874
If Chads want to fight me, I have no problem standing up for myself. If a bunch of them gang up, than I have no problem using my teeth and taking a few ears and cheeks off.
>>
File: guy-wink.png (353KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
guy-wink.png
353KB, 500x500px
>>25872239
What you think you look like
>>
take extra antipsychotics later at night
>>
>>25872931
In Brazil we say "I didn't find my dick in a dumpster." So she says "You gay bro", and you say "No, I just didn't find my dick in a dumpster." Which means you value your dick to much to put it into some undeserving vagina.
>>
File: CREEPY WINK.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
CREEPY WINK.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>25872239
>>25872992
What you actually look like
>>
>>25872746
Youre literally stupid
>>
>>25871916
I saw this scene at a party before and the girl who was listening said "No, stop" after the other was done whispering. If I recall, I was the only person sitting across the way from them at the moment so it was probably something about me.
>>
Gonna explain to y'all what can be really happening in these cases.

1. You're bottom dog and bitches are dissing you in your face because you're trash to them
2. You're any other dog, and bitches are just trying to call your attention

because women are retarded, and their way of seeking male attention is cringeworthy, and that is because during history men were the ones to approach women most of the time, so they tryna make you approach them. I was once at school with a friend, standing side by side leaning on a wall, and two bitches at distance looking straight into us and talking to each other. He said "keep talking to me but keep looking at them, they gotta think we're talking about them"

apparently it's something they like to receive, so they don't think of it as offensive
>>
>>25871916

Dont give a fuck. Like I do about everything and everyone these days. Its not too bad either.
>>
>>25873056
Why? Because I'm not a beta like you?
>>
>>25871916
>Hope they are not talking about me
>Stay uptight and become self conscious about how I appear
>for the rest of the night I won't talk to anyone and try to stay hidden
>eventually I'll go home early
>Get home and think out loud about how I got to this point
>>
>>25873598
Or you can confront them and stand up for yourself and feel better about yourself
>>
They're probably just making fun of me and my voice or my posture or my clothing or my skin so I'd just ignore it and then get stressed about it later.
>>
>>25873686
Be the black guy who get into some stuff with white women at a party. Nothing good will come of it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.