[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All this talk about sardines and beans is making me hungry. Let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: chickentendies.jpg (849KB, 3502x2532px) Image search: [Google]
chickentendies.jpg
849KB, 3502x2532px
All this talk about sardines and beans is making me hungry. Let me just have a few of my CHICKEN TENDIES YOU FUCKING PEASANTS.

CHICKEN TENDIES ARE THE TRUE GOD FOOD

How can you say sardines and beans are the food of the gods when you have food from the animal that has not bathed in shit water its whole life or came from the disgusting dirt ground?

With chicken tendies the possibilities are ENDLESS. Have a whole fridge of sauces? WELL TIME TO EXERCISE THOSE SAUCES.

Mayo? Ketchup? Sriracha sauce? you name it my friend and it can go on a chicken tendie. What can you put on sardines and beans? NOTHING because they are a disgusting peasant food.

"oh, but anon you need to find and kill the chicken and cook it!" WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD OPEN YOUR EYES, PEASANT.

There are 19 billion chickens worldwide. YES I SAID IT 19 BILLION. Would you really eat a fish that came from the disgusting waters where animals shit, piss and bathe? Would you really eat a plant that came from the disgusting ground where farmers put cow shit to make their plants grow better? How about eat a beautiful well cared chicken.

EAT CHICKEN TENDIES TODAY FOR IT IS THE TRUE GOD FOOD.
>>
File: 1453219506865.jpg (26KB, 522x319px) Image search: [Google]
1453219506865.jpg
26KB, 522x319px
>>25871484
You seem mad. Maybe some sardines would make you feel better friendo :^) And it's actually good for you compared to chicken tendies
>>
File: beanqueen.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beanqueen.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Tendies are so last year.

Beans 4 life.
>>
i like pork
its tasty and for some reason its always cheap
i have eaten almost nothing but pork for a year now
>>
File: fish_sticks.gif (15KB, 201x140px) Image search: [Google]
fish_sticks.gif
15KB, 201x140px
MOMMY MOMMY

I WANT FISH STIX
>>
File: yea.jpg (2MB, 2800x1680px) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
2MB, 2800x1680px
>>25871585
>>25871592
Your minds are filled with poison thinking that these disgusting barbaric foods are good. Let me enlighten you, child.

Let me start with the skin of a chicken tendie. Able to be manipulated in many ways. Different tastes such as buffalo chicken, Honey Sriracha, and Mango Chile Chicken Tenders. Add some sauce to that mix and you have endless possibilities. You get a true elegant supreme gentlemen food.

What do you get with sardines and beans. A true disgusting caveman century food. Nothing to be added or mixed. You get what you get and you don't get upset. With chicken tendies you don't have to be upset anymore!
>>
>>25871592
black beans and garbanzo beans are superior
>>
>>25871739
>Nothing to be added or mixed with sardines
>Nigga do you even sardine
>Tomato sardine
>Mustard sardine
>Olive oil Sardine
>Fresh barbequed sardine
>Lemon sardine
>Sardine on bread with butter
>Sardine on crackers with sour cream
Fucking tendie plebs
>>
>>25871739

>Nothing to be added or mixed.

Absolutely not true.

You have no idea what you can do with beans.

Of course the old standby is Heinz(R) beans on toast. You can add Marmite, A-1 sauce, or HP sauce and butter or other butter-like spread. This is an incredible flavor combination.

But other cultures get even more adventurous with beans. In Japan they have delicious daifuku filled with red bean paste. These are like the most delicious desserts ever.

You can also make 3 bean salad, bean burritos, and bean pies.
>>
>>25871817
>Tomato yeast infected pussy
>Mustard yeast infected pussy
>Olive oil yeast infected pussy
>Fresh barbequed yeast infected pussy
>Lemon yeast infected pussy
>yeast infected pussy on bread with butter
>yeast infected pussy on crackers with sour cream
fixed that for you
>>
File: tender.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
tender.gif
1MB, 326x256px
>>25871951
Oh good sir what a insult! You would do great on the chicken tendie campaign, but i must say you are a bean peasant which is punishable by death
>>
>>25871951
As I said in that other thread I'm insulting you on : you're a tripfag. Nodoby cares about your retarded opinion.
>>
>>25871974
why can't I enjoy both beans and chicken?
>>25872004
and I don't care for the opinions of gonorrhea eating legion cucks like you
>>
Wow, what an amazing meme! r/4chan will surely love this epic thread :^)
>>
File: 2016.png (521KB, 545x822px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
521KB, 545x822px
>>25872032
How dare you say mix beans with tendies.

YOU GO CHICKEN TENDIES OR YOU GO NOTHING AT ALL. YOU EAT SLEEP AND LIVE CHICKEN TENDIES.
>>
File: LittleCaesars-logo.png (13KB, 169x148px) Image search: [Google]
LittleCaesars-logo.png
13KB, 169x148px
Oh wow if you want to know the true "God food" then you should take a trip over to little Caesar's to buy a Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza for only $4.99. Only at Little Caesar's!
>>
>>25871484
>tfw you don't have enough GBP for tendies so you need to eat sardines
>>
Laughing at all these autistic plebs in this thread eating chicken tenders when they could be enjoying master sardines instead
>>
>>25873066
Every time I eat 'dines I can feel myself growng smarter and healthier and overall better than tendieplebs

>mirin that vit D content
>>
File: 3tU4NKe.jpg (379KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3tU4NKe.jpg
379KB, 1500x1000px
>>25873015
If you want a true god's pizza, go to new york and eat their pizza you buffoon
>>
File: smugwojakchickentender2.png (67KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakchickentender2.png
67KB, 640x400px
>>25871484
This is why the money NEETs get is called tendiebux.
>>
>>25871484
I eat two days sardines for dinner, then one day tendies. It's all about dietary varietion
>>
>>25873843
>new york
you goddamn filth
CHICAGO
H
I
C
A
G
O
>>
BEANS BEANS

THEY MAKE ME WANT TO

SCREAM
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.