[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there no support group for cyborgs like me? Let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_1333273166568854504.jpg (39KB, 415x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_1333273166568854504.jpg
39KB, 415x529px
Why is there no support group for cyborgs like me? Let's have a cyborg thread. Post anything cyborg.
>>
>be attractive and tall
>have low self esteem and I'm awkward
>don't know how to be intimate with a woman
>people think you're gay because of no gf despite being good looking
>women smile at you but you're to awkward to make the first move which is what women want
>>
>>25870592
*too

My bad robots, I usually try to pay attention to my and spelling.
>>
I constantly keep asking myself what is wrong with me. Everything should be fine for me. I am good looking and socially capable.
But still nothing seems alright. Still I feel unfulfilled. Still I feel like I don't belong, like I'm inadequate.
Why?
>>
>>25870592
Exactly me man.
Today I tried to just Bee myself and talk to a girl I really like
>I ended up forcing a conversation about stupid shit she didn't care about and she kept going "yeah" and it was really awkward.
I ended up just walking away. I've been crushing on the girl for a few years already and I feel like complete shit now.
>>
>>25870632
I'm good looking but I'm a weirdo and I make people feel uncomfortable while girls usually seem horny. I'm a joke.
>>
>>25870720
I'm starting to learn how to deal with my awkwardness a little bit. I learned rejection isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Plus, since I'm cute, my awkwardness is "cute." I'm also upfront with women and tell them I'm a virgin if they ask. I'm not normal and I don't need normal people to dictate my life. If the women think I'm weird, shy, etc. then fuck it. But honestly that hasn't happened. I've just now started to try and this one qt actually likes me. She doesn't mind me showing my power level about philosophy, death, and racism. I often rant about those things a lot honestly.
>>
Fuck off back to /soc/, you fucing special snowflake normalfaggot cunts

There's no such thing as cyborg. You're either a robot, normie, Stacy or Chad

saged and hidden
>>
>>25870821
Hey man, you're a fucking retard. This whole "You're not allowed in our special club" thing needs to stop. You're being a massive faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 706x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 706x686px
>6'3", full beard, stylish hair, blue eyes
>be into sports and play basketball every day with big group of friends
>ignore friends to smoke weed by myself in the darkness of my room every night
>friends hate me since I dropped them from my life
>talk to cute Korean and Japanese girls that live 9,000 miles away to pass time while stoned
>remember you're a khv who had potential growing up but never quite met the mark
>realize I don't get happy much these days besides when I get weed or order Chinese food

I had so much potential. It was all there waiting for me.
>>
File: 1446646992752.jpg (36KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1446646992752.jpg
36KB, 245x245px
>>25871036
You can still fucking have it all dude, teach English abroad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.