[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do something that offends millions of people >be surprised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>do something that offends millions of people
>be surprised when they break your shit

white people
>>
>>25870432
>millions of people
>people

lol good meme
>>
>>25870432
> be stupid and break shit to prove a point
> get arrested

black people
>>
>>25870432
I didn't do jack shit you faggot. Most niggers got more than me. I'll get mine anyway.
>>
>>25870432
>break your shit

They mostly break their own shit, tho.
I wouldn't mind a chimpout in a Portland Hipster neighborhood. I'd totally love to see that, actually. And the Police all quiet then. They are evil racist pigs anyway. Let the Hipsters burn, chimpout now!
>>
>>25870432
The guys hands in your pic look bigger then his head
>>
Literally the definition of chimp behaviour: didnt like it so fucked the whole place up.
>>
>>25870432
>thinks that being "offended" is a valid reason to riot

Fucking niggers need to grow thicker skin.
>>
>be white
>born after slavery and other laws that negatively impact blacks are abolished
>family has no ties to owning slaves for as far back as I can trace it and nothing suggests that the rest would have owned slaves either
>do absolutely nothing to get in their way or otherwise oppress them
>I am still somehow personally responsible for slavery

>niggers realize that they can break shit, loot places, and commit all sorts of crime and get lots of money while doing it
>niggers realize that they can play the race card or take advantage of situations like the Ferguson riots to nig it up as much as they want with absolutely no recourse to the law
>be completely unsurprised when niggers start breaking shit or looting while simultaneously crying about being oppressed/offended/etc.
>>
>>25870432
>get offended when asked for a drug test as a requisite for government handouts
>break your own shit and post it on facebook

black lives dont matter
>>
File: 1448026355804.png (31KB, 191x196px) Image search: [Google]
1448026355804.png
31KB, 191x196px
>be a nigger
>do stupid shit just to fit.
>>
>>25870432
Get the tranquilizer, there is a gorilla on the loose
>>
File: furry nigger.jpg (10KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
furry nigger.jpg
10KB, 200x267px
>>25871878
This, this SO FUCKING MUCH.

I have no family ties or personal ties to any of that shit, the only reason I'm tied to it is because I'm white.
>My race is the only thing I did wrong.
>Well, at least towards the niggers anyway.
>>
>>25871168
I'd say the thing about a chimp out in small towns, except those whiteys would actually fight back.
>>
File: 1452806706407.jpg (197KB, 768x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1452806706407.jpg
197KB, 768x1184px
White people cannot comprehend our pain. This is why we need to have a separate board called BLACKED.
>>
>>25870432
actually niggers must thank their nigger warlord, jewish and arab slave traders, and finally white people. literally thank. because they were brought to paradise from their shitholes, they were slave fot not so long, and now these 50 iq faggots are privileged in jewnited states.
>>
>>25871878
Not only this. But anyone who would put in at least 15 minutes of slave history would find that
>Africans are the ones who are responsible for the slave trade, as they are the ones who captured and sold them
>The slaves that were sent to America were treated better than ones shipped elsewhere.
>>
>Want money. Go somewhere else and leech money of other people.

>Not a single contribution to society.

non whites
>>
>>25872770
As a white man, I approve of this. Take your bitching to your own echo chamber, this one is for complaining about women.
>>
File: 1444038158956.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1444038158956.png
92KB, 295x229px
>>>25871878
You're really underplaying the fact that an entire group of people has been forced into slavery and discriminated against for centuries, as if that wouldn't still have an effect today.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.