[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"JENKINS! Quit browsing 4chan and get back to work!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 30

File: download (9).jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
6KB, 224x224px
"JENKINS! Quit browsing 4chan and get back to work!"

Haha did u scare you? Don't worry wage cuckie I'm not really Mr. Shekelson, and don't worry I won't tell on you.

I'm just an ordinary everyday neet just snuggled into my comfy blank and playing vidya while I browse 4chan. I wish you could play with me, but if you get caught playing vidya then you'll get get in more trouble then you would just for browsing 4chan.

Remember another day another dollar :)
>>
>tfw my name is Jenkins and my boss is named Shekelson
Almost got me Neetman but I only browse 9gag at work
>>
>>25870100
Being a neet using a prescription drug called modafinil, my parents forced me to go to the doctor... This shit's good man....
>>
File: 1453002291110.jpg (54KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1453002291110.jpg
54KB, 500x329px
>haha did u scare you?
>>
>>25870229
Haha. Wow that sure is a typo. How silly of me. I should pay more attention to what I type instead of concentrating so much attention on vidya at the same time
>>
>>25870298

that sounds like fun anon, why dont u invite ur gf to play vidya with u?

me and my gf have lots of fun together, u should try
>>
File: More like......jpg (98KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
More like......jpg
98KB, 493x700px
>tfw I'm actually getting paid to go to school
Could be worse
>>
File: 23.jpg (135KB, 960x570px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
135KB, 960x570px
>brb going for a rip on my new paid off motorcycle

Sorry you can't afford this feel NEETS
>>
>>25870545

Recently separate from the military?
>>
>>25870507
I would but my qt gf doesn't like vidya.
>>
>>25870593
How many motorcycles could your master buy with the money you made for him?
>>
File: 1444629270720.png (79KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1444629270720.png
79KB, 399x385px
these threads actually piss me off

check your autism bux privilage
>>
I'm at little caesars now getting a $5 hot-n-ready lunch combo. Just what the neet ordered after waking up and taking a showerjk about the shower, when you don't work you don't get gross and sweaty, just another way neetgods beat wagies
>>
>>25870593
But motorcycles are cheap, your boss is driving a mercedes while you drive your shitty bike, either way we NEETs don't need to get up at 3 AM for 10 dollars an hour
>>
>>25870593

Motorcycles are cheap, I got a k1200rt for $3k,i tear the back roads up about twice a week. I installed heated grips and seat so it's comfy even in this horrible Mississippi winter. It got down to 50F last week. For some fucked up reason it actually did get cold yesterday, we had snow briefly yesterday morning. No ice though so I still rode. Toot toot mother fuckers.
>>
>>25870723
Awesome. Personally I like to start my day off with subway. It's a bit more healthy which is important because I don't have to work so I don't get as much exercise as someone who works a laborious wagie job. One of the cons of being a neet. I do like to indulge in some fatty foods from time to time though
>>
>>25870816
Where do you get money to survive you lazy asshole? Welfare or mom and dad,
>>
>>25870545
Same situation here. Did well in highschool, landed a full ride scholarship, had parents who never completed college and had low income, and applied for every community and state scholarship i could find. With tuition and board covered by the school, grants, work study, and other scholarships just sit in my bank account. Pretty neat.
>>
>>25870862
NEETbux and arbitrage
>>
>>25870888
What the fuck are NEETbux?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25870100
This was a good prank.
>>
>>25870100
>Haha did u scare you?
Stopped reading there
>>
what is with this fucking neet meme
>>
>>25871032
It's welfare isn't it you parasite
>>
>>25871071
If you weren't such a newfag you'd know what neetbux is.
NEETbux is similar to welfare. I walked into a psychiatrists office. Lied to a couple of questions and became diagnosed with depression :(. Now that I have a mental illness I can reap the financial benefits :)
>>
>>25870100
The joke's on you. I've been putting off doing school work all day, i also skipped all my classes today and re-watched SAO instead.
I feel trapped /obsessed by the computer though. I want to lock my pc away so i can't use it, but as a computer science student, i kinda need access to it.
Life is hell. It's like being a drug addict and it's destroying your life, but you need the drug for whatever reason (lets say medical reasons).
>>
>>25871196
You shouldn't skip your classes. You'll need that education when you graduate so that you can make your master as much money as possible :)
>>
tfw profesor wagecuck will be here any minute now for my personal coding classes that i take at my own apartment where i live alone
he just texted me he is eating his late lunch at 4 pm and rushing here
you cant make this shit up
>>
>>25871028

Op might be using the superior keyboard layout on his phone. I is next to U on Dvorak and with no real tactile feedback accuracy can suffer.
>>
>>25871196

Anything you need to know you can get from your computer. Classes are really worthless except for the occasional lab if you're doing stem. That's why real programs don't take role. Why waste 3 hours it class to learn what you can teach yourself in 45 minutes?
>>
>>25871071
it's a more advanced form of parasite
>>
File: 1452052317854.jpg (9KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1452052317854.jpg
9KB, 210x251px
>Neets believe there're people who envy them

Truly dank ebin senpai ;^)
>>
>>25870545

I work and get paid. kinda glad that my parents got divorced. my mom makes shit tier money and she claims me so I can get government grants. my dad is retired military so I get to go to school tuition free because he was injured. one is a state program while the other is federal so I'm not doing anything illegal
>>
>>25871379

because no employer is going to accept a degree from "my house university". even if you have talent most positions will still make you go to school (some might even pay for it)
>>
>>25871398
Wagies believe that being paid a small fraction of what they earn for their masters make them not a slave. kek
>>
>>25870100
Post a pic of your house.
>>
>>25871536
I would but i don't want angry wagies finding out where i live. This is 4chan you know
>>
>>25871558

Haha you live in a trailer park
>>
>>25871635
>"You may be free but at least i live in a nicer house. r-r-right guys?"
>>
File: NEET_trolling.png (439KB, 680x1130px) Image search: [Google]
NEET_trolling.png
439KB, 680x1130px
>>25871398
Picture related is basically these threads in a nutshell.

I mean seriously, they have all the time in the world, but they still chose to spend it sleeping until noon, then going out to eat McDonalds tier food at Subway when they have the time to make food that's nutritious and healthy before they then spend the rest of their day doing menial shit like shitposting here on /r9k/. Remember once confronting them about this and two went silent while another admitted that those guys were pathetic, but he was spending his time "Pushing the frontiers of science and art". When pressed for how he was pushing the "frontiers of art and science" he basically gave a really long and convoluted reply meant to mask that his "science" was making moonshine with a still he built and the "art" was him planning on trying to do art with the skills in working with copper tubing that he'd received from building the still.
>>
File: neethouse.jpg (351KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
neethouse.jpg
351KB, 1600x1098px
>>25871536

Here you go anon, taken this morning. I usually neet it up on the second floor, it gets too hot out in the yard.
>>
>>25871694
At least we neets chose to do those things. you're forced to slave on so that your master can afford a new yacht while you get pennies of your work. some neets may shitpost on r9k all day, but at least we have the choice to do so if we so desire.

Mush Mush wagie. Mr. Shekelson demands it.
>>
>>25871731
I was thinking about buying a house like that, but i decided to stay in my small comfy home so that i can spend all of my NEETbux on other things
>>
>>25871502
I work for my parents and I live with them too so I get to reap all the benefits of my labour. Eat shit faggot u probably only make 1000 bucks a month and ur foreskin is sewed shut from dick cheese
>>
>>25871694
Why would I get up at 3AM? I don't have a master to make money for.
>>
>>25871758
Being neet isn't a choice ur a fucking loser who got rejected by society so now you're an outcast. How many friends did u have in high school???
>>
>>25871467

So just take the tests, class is still worthless. If it's software engineering you can get by with a bitching portfolio. Just target people who know computer shit like startups. Of course working for some feminine company is going to care more about degrees than ability. That will be a shit job though. Better to be neet if you don't get free reign andand have coworkers both above and below you, that actually understand the bigger picture.
>>
>>25871694

kek.

Im a NEET right now after getting sacked a couple of months ago. Its all right. I work out alot, read books that I never seemed to find the time and energy to take on while working and I go for long walks out in the woods. Pretty sweet. But I wouldnt want to do it for more than a few more months.
>>
>>25870986
Fuck off>>25870986

Man plsezrz
>>
>>25871694
A lot of those "NEETs" are actually normies trolling, you know.
>>
>>25871758
Oh yes, there comes the usual "but ur a slave" lie when in reality we have the freedom to tell our bosses to go fuck themselves if we don't think we're not being paid enough and just go look for a better paying job while getting unemployment benefits when you're in between jobs.

I can chose to go NEET any time I want, but I don't. I made something of myself, got an education I enjoyed getting and then a job I enjoy doing that's also pays really well. You as cucks with a several year long gap in your employment history are the ones stuck because nobody's going to hire someone as lazy as a NEETcuck.

The fact that you cucks actually chose to live like cockroaches only makes it worse.
>>
>>25871883
>I can be a NEET if I want!
>Time to get up at 3AM and make my boss happy, maybe if I'm lucky he will give me an extra dollar!
>>
>>25871694

That guy was super cool and smart so fuck you. Fermentation and distillation is a science and an art. I fermented grains without cooking them, just by soaking in an acidic solution with some amylase. Moonshine is just sugar, water, and yeast nutrient, with little regard for process or results. Revolutionizing still designs and optimizing the ethanol esterization for a novel wine/beer or the rate of fractionation to yield faster azeotropic output is a big deal.
>>
>>25870100
You must be pretty depressed to go to the effort of making a thread just to attack people who have to work. :S
>>
>>25871909
I could quit my job now and live like a NEET for probably 10 years or more just off my savings. But why would I want to?
>>
>>25871799
>wanting to be your parents' slave
>>
>>25871847

That's what's so good about being neet. You do something fun for a while, then you do some other fun thing for a while. There is no rule saying you can only walk the forest as a neet,or that you can only do things for a few months no more and no less between switching. It does require self actualization, but once you reach that point you won't want to waste your life wagecucking so it's worth it.
>>
>>25871818
>Being a NEET isnt a choice
Yeah if it was so easy to just choose to not have to work a day in your life but still get the things that you want then everyone would do it haha
>>
>>25870781

Enjoy your wheelchair.
>>
>>25871883

What good is this 'freedom' if you never act on it? The neets pet there neetbux where their mouth is and actually do something with their freedom. Something that matters, not just performing menial tasks for their jew boss.
>>
>>25871909
>Get up at around 7:15 AM
>Leave at around 7:45
>30 minute commute to work
>Spend my day writing software and designing hardware with a 1 hour lunch break
>Home by 5 PM
>Still have several hours of time to work on personal projects, reading up on new tech, going out to exercise (sitting in front of a computer all day isn't exactly very physically demanding), playing vidya and just doing shit I like doing
>Weekends always off and 2 weeks vacation in the winter and 4 weeks in the summer

Sorry to break this to you little cuck, but not all of us were a failure at life like you are.
>>
>>25871883
>Having this much stockholm syndrome
>>
>>25871947

Depressed individuals usually don't put forth much effort, and besides that making a thread on 4chan only requires you fill a capcha, hardly a herculean feat of determination and resolve.
>>
>>25872000
I'd hardly call lying around all day doing fuck all and eating McDonalds tier fast food "doing something with their freedom". Also, performing menial tasks is what people who are unskilled do and unskilled people are more or less by definition failures at life.
>>
>>25871948
Yes keep waging on. Thanks for paying for my vidya :)
>>
>>25872047
>WAAAHHHH!!!! STOOPID WAGIEEE!!! REEEE
All your tears are delicious you know...
>>
>>25872019
>Getting up at 7AM

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnn I just got up wagie, glad you were able to help your master afford that new boat and you forget, I'm always on vacation, stay cucked by your boss
>>
>>25871948

If you don't know the answer to that question then you're a wagecuck. Read up on Aristotle. There are natural slaves and natural masters. The slave has no agency, only finding satisfaction in it's utility to another. We poke fun a lot, but don't feel bad. Realistically it's just like blood-type. You can't change it, so who cares if your superiors, AB+ pick on you and your beta O-? Just do your thing and try not to get too sad.
>>
>>25872074
Yes because all neets lie around eating mcdonalds all day
see >>25871972

You can do whatever you want when youre a neet
>>
>>25872124
I'd hardly call lying around all day doing fuck all a "vacation" as I tend to spend my vacations working on interesting personal projects, learning something new, going out with friends or traveling.
>>
>>25872089
>>25872146
I'm a lord, so why would I want to become a slave? Why would I want to get less money from the government? Why would I want to lock myself into shackles and become a prisoner? There is literally not a single advantage that I would get by NEETing in comparison to my cushy highly-paid job.
>>
>>25872108
All i did was comment on your stockholm syndrome, silly wagie :p
>>
>>25872153
>You can do whatever you want when youre a neet
As long as it doesn't cost anything that is as living on benefits tends to go with being poor. Yet most NEETs on /r9k/ chose to spend their days shitposting here and eating McDonalds tier fast food.
>>
>>25872182
I can do what ever I want when ever I want wageslave. I can sleep until 3PM or I could go for a walk or to the local pub. While you slave away I'm reading a book or playing vidya
>>
>>25872182
>Claiming to have friends on r9k
try harder
>>
>>25872244
If believing that makes you feel better about being a wagecuck.
Whatever keeps you from killing yourself :)
>>
honestly you NEETS have a point in some ways like i'd rather not have to get up early for my job.

but on the other hand without things like job, school, etc i wouldn't have any friends and for a while that'd be fine but i don't actually want to die alone.

if there were a different way to meet people (in real life, the thought of meeting someone online gives me anxiety) i'd probably try it. but then i wouldn't want people i meet to think im a loser so idk
>>
>>25871986

So it's not a super duper squidmobile crotch rocket, it can still get up and go. It probably has a higher topspeed than whatever you ride aside from the newer i4s. I'm not trying to race though. I want comfy. If goldwings are flying sofas then BMW's *RTs are flying recliners.
>>
>>25872250
But what if you want to travel to Japan? Or eat at a nice restaurant? Or buy a powerful new PC? Oh wait, you can't.

But it's okay, you are a simple being, barely human. You are content with an old PC that lets you shitpost and watch animu, and never leave your basement. You are living in a comfy rabbit cage.
>>
>>25872313
i would give you tips on where you can go to meet people, but being a robot would make things extra difficult for you
>>
File: laughing_germans.jpg (76KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_germans.jpg
76KB, 750x390px
>>25872228
>Point out that I get to chose between continuing my cushy, well paying and mentally fulling job and doing nothing all day and being smug about it like you do
>WAHHH!!!! STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!!!!
If there's anyone here who's suffering from Stockholm syndrome it's you cucks defending your meaningless and unfulfilling existence.
>>
>>25871953
Yeah cause working a reasonable amount of hours (whatever amount I please) for reasonable pay (about 50% of what my dad makes, who is far more experienced skilled and who has been the boss for twenty years).
>>
>>25871196
> re-watched SAO

Pleb taste tbqh
>>
>>25872355
If I truly wanted any of those things I could easily save up for a couple years and do any of those things so try again wagecuck
>>
>>25872153
You can't do whatever you want on neetbux lmfao you barely have money for food
>>
When I'm at home I do nothing but hide in my room and browse 4chan

When I'm at work i do nothing but hide in the back and lurk on my phone

There's literally no difference, I just paid while doing the latter
>>
>>25872400
>it would take him a couple of years to afford a new computer

kek, stay in poverty neet-scum
>>
>>25872362
i'd be scared that once i met someone i liked they would just think im a loser with no real ambition :/

do you guys just lie to people u meet?
>>
>>25872250
A wise man put it pretty well:
"It is indisputable that the being whose capacities of enjoyment are low, has the greatest chance of having them fully satisfied; and a highly endowed being will always feel that any happiness which he can look for, as the world is constituted, is imperfect. But he can learn to bear its imperfections, if they are at all bearable; and they will not make him envy the being who is indeed unconscious of the imperfections, but only because he feels not at all the good which those imperfections qualify.

It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied. And if the fool, or the pig, is of a different opinion, it is only because they only know their own side of the question."
>>
>>25872362

Neets aren't afraid of a challenge, just tell him, even if he doesn't act on it others might. I like tango and church functions. Friday nights has lots of losers at the comic shop for fun games, find a laid back group and you're golden since they're probably neet too. Gym is another, bro culture is best culture. It's as easy as spotting someone, giving unsolicited advice with /misc/ memes so they know your full of shit, or do a 5k with the qt cardiobunnies.
>>
>>25872400
You have to save a couple years while I have to save a couple weeks.
Checkmate faggot my quality of life>yours
>>
>>25872355
We NEETS have achieved self actualization. we have transcended the desire for such material desires. We do not require these things to be happy. We don't desire such expensive things. as long as we arent slaves we're happy. We find enjoyment from going out on long walks in the park. Learning new languages, picking up interesting hobbies. All while not being anyones property. Join us. Transcend.

Do not fall for the "Be a slave so that you can buy things that you dont need or really want." meme. thats how they get you
>>
>>25872400
>Having to save up for years to buy stuff
Well such is poverty I guess...
>>
File: 1445872875736.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1445872875736.png
158KB, 1000x963px
>>25870942
this explains what they are; also you should probably leave
>>
>>25872468
Except you don't do any of those things, you sit in your pit shitposting on r9k.

Tell me exactly how many languages you've learned? What interesting hobbies do you do?
>>
>>25872371
We find meaning and fulfillment in our own freedom and happiness :)

Do you hear that? I think thats the sound of Mr. Shekelson walking towards you. Better get back to work.

Mush Mush
>>
>>25872441

How hard is it to say you're financially independent and do freelance gigs when you want to pick up some extra dosh? Say it's inheritance, trustfund, lawsuit, or a successful startup you've sold and live on modest returns from investments. Hell, day trading is another good story to makeup.
>>
>>25872380
Your daddy is the boss. you dont necessarily count as a wagie
>>
>>25872308
>Implying I have any intention of killing myself when I enjoy my job and what I do when I'm not working.
Heh, whatever delusion makes your meaningless existence of sitting in your childhood bedroom, eating McDonalds food and shitposting feel any less of a life wasted.
>>
>>25872456
But i dont have to slave away to get what i want. i may have to wait a year or two but in those years i would have spent sleeping in all day and doing other things that i enjoy that i can afford. I'd pick that over being a slave for even just an hour to afford those things any day.

Mush Mush
>>
>>25872456
For a vacation to Japan that will cost 10 thousand dollars?
>>
>>25872517
You find meaning and fulfillment in having freedom, but not using it for anything meaningful? If anything, that actually makes you even more pathetic than people who never made anything of themselves and spend their days slaving away doing menial stuff for shit pay.

Also, learn 2 skilled labor. We don't have bosses sheepherding us around, we're actually respected because they can't replace us in a heartbeat unlike unskilled labor.
>>
>>25872635
>Thinking a vacation to japan is actually that expensive
Then again you cucks have never been capable of paying for a vacation yourself so it's no wonder you don't have a concept of how much vacations actually cost.
>>
>>25872504

I learned Spanish, perl, and have (barely)conversational Esperanto. I sometimes volunteer at the adult education center to teach dumbass normie beaners how to talk. It gets me some good brownie points with qts when I brag about Juan getting a job or green card and how hard it was at first for us.

I know all posts say anonymous but it's multiple people. I shitpost on my downtime between projects, waiting for shit dry or cure, or just waiting on friends to meet up or as my quicky breaks while I'm is the middle of studying using the pomodoro method. Most of us are the same. WexlivWe live our lives and come here to kickback and shit on wagies. It's simple in group making fun of the others. It strengthens bonds and we find wagie buttfrustration amusing .
>>
>>25872504
I personally havent learned any new languages myself. but some of the hobbies ive picked up living off of your paycheck are
> arbitrage (as i mentioned earlier)
>piano
>widdling
>beekeeping (can make a profit from this but it's mainly for fun)
>antkeeping (im just very fascinated by colony type insects
>Bike riding
>hiking
>>
>>25872456

You have no time nor energy to enjoy your money. That is not a quality life.

Perhaps it lets you stay sane to think how you could "just up and go to Japan for a month", but we both know you'll be back to your cubicle tomorrow morning 8am sharp.
>>
>>25872779
All pretty much useless shit. Congrats you've wasted all that free time
>>
>>25870545
Same here. Dutch scholarship is nice
>>
>>25872857
Do you hear that? Mr. Shekelson is right around the corner. looks like we wont be able to hang out with the wagies anymore until their shift is overwith :(
>>
File: NEETLYFE.png (169KB, 938x938px) Image search: [Google]
NEETLYFE.png
169KB, 938x938px
Who's actually living the /NEETLYFE/ here then?
>>
>>25872860
> meanwhile, in the house of John the wageslave
> what have I done with my life
> I worked the last 50 years
> spent the weekends drinking to get away from it
> always had to escape far away on my meagre vacations
> and as a result, I don't even have money to show for it

What society tells you is productive may be just a ruse afterall, anon.

> b-but I keep the wheels spinning
>>
>>25872710
>Thinking that learning spicspeak is useful for anything except customer service jobs
>Thinking a failed common language is good for anything except bragging about it to people who don't know how useless it is
>Helping the one true group of wagecucks be wagecucks
Hardly what I'd call very useful and hard drug addicts who live their lives from day to day trying to get money for more drugs also tend to band together and mock people who aren't doing hard drugs. The fact that you cucks also band together to laugh at people actually doing something with their lives hardly means that doing fuck all with your lives is any less pathetic.
>>
>>25872860
Maybe to you it sounds useless. but it is very enjoyable to me. maybe it sounds useless to you because youve been conditioned to believe that any life that doesnt involve being a slave is "useless" what a shame

mush mush
>>
>>25872518
>lying to someone i really like
ehhhhhhhh
ehhhhhhh like i see ur point but idk if i'd want to :/
>>
>>25872779

I'm alcoholic anonymous, say you're an apiarist so they have to google. It's a God tier hobby. Few people know you get more money pimping them out for pollination services than the honey, which is shit for income, at least where I live. Then again I'm probably not marketing hard enough.

Have you tried mead yet? It's easy and delicious. I always suggest Joe's ancient orange mead. Melomels tend to be more forgiving than a pure mead meant to showcase the terroir, or whatever the meadfag's equivalent term is.
>>
File: sourgrapes.jpg (162KB, 619x1290px) Image search: [Google]
sourgrapes.jpg
162KB, 619x1290px
>>25872933
More like
>Got an education so we spend our days doing jobs that are actually mentally fulfilling as well as cushy and well paying
>Have plenty of time to work on hobbies both in the evenings, weekends and during that 1,5 months of paid vacation a year

What you're obviously thinking of is the shit paying dead ends jobs you end up with when you do fuck all with your life. Those jobs are also intended for people to pass trough before moving to better paying and more fulfilling jobs and it's only the worst failures who get stuck in them.

Picture related is VERY relevant here.
>>
I have thought about using their honey to make mead but I recently started beekeeping I I need to wait awhile to harvest
>>
>>25872935

You're stuck in the wagie mindset. I could have studied klingon and lojban and it would be the same. It's not a waste no matter how you look at it. The only true metric for evaluating the worth of a leisure activity is how much the participants enjoy it. I'm not trying to learn the most useful language, I was speaking it as long as I can remember, we're communicating in that language this very moment. I just want to enjoy life, not get pragmatism points or avoid patheticness points(alliteration is another thing I enjoy, it's a neat word game, though I've dabbled with sonnets and shit before too).
>>
>>25872936
>Doing fuck all every day but still enjoying it
When you're a pick a sty with some cool mud to lie in and tablescraps to eat may be heaven, but that doesn't make it any less unfulfilling for a human or even a dog.
>>
>>25872978

So make it not a lie. If you've ever written an essay for someone or bought position in the market you'd be telling at least a partial truth. Even proofreading and editing counts as freelance as long as they bought you a beer or something afterwards.
>>
This >>25873083 Was meant towards>>25873007
>>
>>25873104
Sure, if you enjoy doing something you enjoy doing it, but it doesn't make it any less menial. Doesn't matter the menial task is fappying to furries and MLP or learning useless languages.
>>
>>25873051

I mean if you can trick yourself into being satisfied wagecucking then more power to you, but to matter how you spin it it sounds shitty to a neet. A whole 6 weeks of vacation and whatever time left each day after commuting, food prep, hygiene, eating, and home maintenance? That would just piss a neet off who is accustomed to 16+ hours every day to put into his leisure activities.
>>
>>25873051
> jobs that are actually mentally fulfilling as well as cushy and well paying

These do not exist. An oxymoron.

> Have plenty of time to work on hobbies both in the evenings, weekends and during that 1,5 months of paid vacation a year

You have the time, but not the energy. Get home and you can barely turn on the tv while you drop on the couch.

Your pic would also be the same if the fox tried to warn others the grapes are poisoned. He wouldn't be believed, he'd still be laughed at.
>>
>>25873170

It does make it less menial though. I mean it's stupid enough arguing semantics, but instead pants on head retarded to argue semantics and still be wrong.
>>
>>25873051
I enjoy my job. It's pays really nice. Sometimes the hours suck, but I get by
>>
>>25873051

If they're so cushy and fulfilling why not just be neet and do the same things? It doesn't seem worth the extra effort just to get paid for doing those thinly out enjoy doing so much you'd do them even if they didn't pay anything.
>>
>>25873262
Stockholm syndrome

Mush mush
>>
>>25873205
>These do not exist.
Yes, they do.

On the other hand, NEETs that are not virgins and weigh less than 300lbs do not.
>>
I don't get these threads, the way I see it I'm earning a shit load of money and op isn't
>>
>>25873294
Keep lying to yourself wagie
>>
>>25873294

Those do not exist, because doing it as a slave, for your master's benefit, automatically disqualifies "mentally fulfilling". If slaving is fulfilling to you, then you are a broken human.

> On the other hand, NEETs that are not virgins and weigh less than 300lbs do not.

/r9k/ has rules against camwhoring, I'm afraid. Seeing my body would turn you gay, anyway.
>>
>>25873197
So you're now basically just admitting that you're incapable of understanding that somebody could actually enjoy doing what they do for a living?

As I said, I get 6 weeks, evenings and weekends to do other stuff that I also enjoy doing. Commuting is only an hour every working day and when cooking and eating I generally multitask. Home maintenance in my case is hovering and cleaning the dust once every two weeks and hygiene is taking a 5-10 minute shower every morning.

Doing something unskilled like carrying things back and forth or dealing with stupid people all day is menial as shit, but I got an education so I don't have to do any of that for a living. I'm the stupid person that customer service people have deal with and the person whose things are being carried back and forth. For someone who's only got these options as they never made anything of themselves working for a living may seem pointless, but to us who did something with our lives they're not even something we have to deal with.
>>
>be a neet, desire to work hard and find meaning in life
>get a job, desire to be free and fine meaning in life

Its like I get cucked either way.
>>
>>25873358
>trying to argue sense into shitposters whom some of them probably actually agree with you

It sounds a lot like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone
>>
>>25873205
>These do not exist. An oxymoron.
>>25873051

>You have the time, but not the energy. Get home and you can barely turn on the tv while you drop on the couch.
>>25873051

Sorry to break it to you cuck, but some jobs are just better than other and the good jobs aren't available to everyone because they require actual skills. Shit jobs are generally shit because they don't require anything but effort.
>>
>>25873386
>be neet, have loads of free time and no money for anything
>get job, have plenty of money and no free time
>>
>>25873286
The difference is that a job pays while a hobby costs you. Why pay to do something when you can get paid 90k/year doing it for someone who actually wants to get, but can't do it themselves?
>>
File: 1452448825893.png (23KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1452448825893.png
23KB, 180x180px
>tfw quitting my job tomorrow and moving in with mommy dearest while I finish college
finally freedom from this torment
>>
>>25870545
This.
>tfw devilish and bought a GOW Xbox one bundle with some of the leftover cash from my scholarship

Feels great man
>>
>>25873403
Same kind of goes for you seeing how you keep insisting that NOBODY can actually enjoy what they do for a living.

Seriously thou, unskilled work (which is obviously what you think of as it's the only work you can get) is work that you get hired to do because the person hiring you can't bother doing it themselves. Skilled work on the other hand is work that you get hired because the person hiring you literally can't do themselves.
>>
>>25873506
Yes. Join the supreme race
>>
>>25873475

Because no matter what it is, it's still slaving? Even hookers, who get paid to lie down and have sex, would quit if they could.

You are trying to justify it to yourself, yet you know deep inside you wouldn't do it if you didn't need those bio-survival tickets.
>>
>>25873544
I just got on this thread. I'm not whoever you think I am
>>
How do I get neetbux? I'm still in uni but fuck working
>>
Just realized this entire meme is bourgeoise propaganda meant to turn the working class against the poor/welfare class.

This is a reminder that a very small percentage of your taxes actually goes to welfare programs (US) and that SIGNIFICANTLY more is spent on corporate subsidies and the military industrial complex.

This is also a reminder that (a) childhood poverty still exists in the US, (b) the "welfare queen" stereotype is a myth [the example is usually a "welfare queen" driving a cadillac, but do you realize how easy it is to get a car loan that you can just default on?], and finally that (c) this meme of some faggot at home living a comfy lifestyle is bullshit. If these people actually exist they are very few and far between, and they're definitely fat ugly mentally- and physically- handicapped morbidly obese 40-yo kissless virgins and that literally anyone with at least one brain cell would prefer to be a gainfully employed normie with a decent place to live and real human relationships.

Also if you vote for Trump you're literally a nazi: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/donald-trump-2016-authoritarian-213533

S47&/tNMbY^^V`Zv
>>
>>25873608
>Go to psychiatrist
>Say that your depressed
>Answer some questions
>Get diagnosed with depression
>Apply for NEETbux

We'll be waiting for you :)
>>
>>25873646

You're a retard who doesn't know the difference between discretionary and mandatory spending
>>
>>25873560
Didn't I already explain that I could quit if I wanted to and live a meaningless existence eating McDonalds tier food and shitposting on /r9k/, but I chose to spend my days programming and designing hardware while getting paid to do so.

The definition of slavery includes a lack of choice. Don't want to do something? You get whipped or beaten until you do what you're told to do or are incapable of doing it due being so badly beaten. I can fuck off at any moment and do something else meaning that what I'm doing does not fall under slavery no matter how many ad homiems you throw at it.
>>
>>25873708
>"I'm not a slave if I choose to be a slave. r-r-right guys?"
>>
>>25873782
That's what you keep telling yourself, neetcuck. You could leave the basement anytime. You could go out there and find freedom. Right? Right...?
>>
>>25873782
>Point out ad homiem
>Laugh at it
>Responds with another ad homiem
Classy... Verry classy...
>>
>>25873813
I leave my house and go for walks everyday and tend to my bees every other day. It is a fulfilling life. No wageslaving for me
>>
File: cyclist.png (1MB, 1082x950px) Image search: [Google]
cyclist.png
1MB, 1082x950px
>>25872331
He is talking about the fact htat you will probably end up like this guy for riding motorcycles.
>>
>>25873708

There was no ad hominem in that post. Is all that work rotting your brain?
>>
>>25873708
Just wanted to point out that you are correct and your pursuits are admirable. You're really interested in a particular field and you get paid a lot of money to play around in it. That's the American dream right there.

Bet you can even afford to buy REAL non-government cheese, too. :)

I also wager that you're capable of having a functional relationship with a woman. :D
>>
>>25873881
Poor wagie. Mr. Shekelson works him too hard :(
>>
I'm a doctor (qualified 3 years ago). What does that make me in your world of autism?
>>
>>25873881
>"All work is slavery"
>Repeat this over and over again
>Somehow not an ad homiem
Right...

>>25873865
>Leaving your house once a day and tending to a hobby every couple of days
You do realize than even people working the worst dead end jobs have the time and energy to do that while you have all the time in the world, but still chose to completely waste 95% of it.

Wasting away freedom is infinitely worse than having none to begin with.
>>
>>25873961

Wayyy overworked, and with debt the size of a skyscraper?
>>
>>25873961
A slave to multinational corporations I suspect.
>>
>>25873961
You're still a slave because most of thw money you make goes to the owner of your hospital. But you aren't a wageslave if that makes you feel any better :)
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332KB, 1022x1433px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332KB, 1022x1433px
>>25873977
>Wasting away freedom is infinitely worse than having none to begin with.
The coping is real lads
>>
>>25873977
>"All work is slavery"
>Somehow not an ad homiem

It is not, my dear wagie. "ad hominem" literally means "against the person", insults. "Work" is not a person. Q.E.D.
>>
>>25873977
>Any valid point that hasn't been refuted is an ad hominem if it is repeated enough

Wagie logic
>>
>>25874006
>Actually proud of having all the time in the world for meaningful hobbies, but wasting most of it on sleeping in and shitposting here.
>>
>>25873977
Did I say that that was my only hobby? I'm not going to go over all of my days activities with you
>>
>>25873982
>>25874002
>>25874003
I don't do it for the money, I had an offer for an analyst position at goldman sachs (where I would have been really working for Mr shekelstein but I would have been making around 100k after bonuses in my first year) but I chose to stick with helping autists like you guys, fuck knows why
>>
>>25874045
>believing that one can't shitposters and do hobbies at the same time. Or at least shitpost a few posts and then leave.

I mean cmon, op could've started this thread and then never even looked into it until it got the amount of replies he wanted
>>
>>25874045
>but wasting most of it on sleeping in and shitposting here.
Not everyone is as useless as you. Stop projecting bro.
>>
>>25874024
>Point out over and over again that I'm free to leave whenever I want to if the job doesn't satisfy me
>Still keep insisting that I'm a slave over and over again simply because I have a job
One of the funny things when you argue with a lot of different people is that you occasionally run into otherwise very different people think exactly the same way.

Both you cucks and SJW's like to re-define words when the actual meaning doesn't suit you.
>Feminists insist that sexism is not sexism when it targets men and racism is not racism is not racism when it targets white people
>You cuks like to think that something is still slavery even when the person can walk away whenever they want to do so
>>
>>25873977
>Wasting away freedom is infinitely worse than having none to begin with.

I'm pretty much down with everything you're saying except this. I'd much rather have the freedom to waste my freedom than to not have any freedom in the first place.
>>
File: NEETForever.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
NEETForever.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Everyday until wagekeks leave my board. Keep up the good work OP
>>
>>25874103
Well this thread does contain 2+ NEETcucks shitposting about how great is is lying around all day doing fuck all and how working for someone is always slavery
>>
>>25874165
You are a slave. You merely accept your slave and believe that you are free. Many zoo animals believe that they are free
>>
File: 1450810047712.png (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450810047712.png
30KB, 640x400px
>>25874215
This ls pretty much true
>>
>>25874169
It may be more comfortable to have freedom to waste away, but actually wasting it is pretty much the most pathetic thing you can do.

Having the freedom and actually doing something meaningful with it, which nobody in this thread has shown themselves to be capable of doing, isn't the least bit pathetic. It's just that all NEETs on /r9k/ chose to waste their freedom on shitposting and thinking that going for a walk once a day to get a subway sandwich or chicken McNuggets from McDonalds after waking up around noon is actually doing something with your freedom.
>>
>>25874190
Thank you. Will do NEETfriend
>>
I'm going to buy a subway sandwich from a qualified sandwich artist today. Which chips should I get? Sour cream? Doritos?
>>
These threads are the only reason I browse /r9k/
>>
>>25874273
> first diss all the good hobbies of one neet
> without regard to things like that beekeeping actually takes skill
> can't disprove any argument they make
> call it an ad-hom because that's the only word he knows
> finally resort to calling them pathetic

This happens with almost every normie. I bet the next insult is "bet you can't get a girl you filthy virgin".
>>
>>25874273
Whatever helps you cope, wagefriend
>>25874312
Personally I like sun chips
>>
>>25874215
>Thinking I can't actually quit my job if I want to
Right... You keep repeating this over and over again and no matter how many times you tell me I can't quit my job if I wanted to doesn't mean that I can't actually quit my job if I wanted to. I've already once quit my job after the HR manager decided to start hiring incompetent people because "muh diversity" and took a two month long sabbatical before landing an even better job.
>>
>>25874349
"The best slaves are the ones who think that they are free"

Don't you see? This is all a ploy made by Mr. Shekelson.
He wants you to think that you're free so that you'll earn him more money.

You could quit and then find another master sure. But do u really want that?
>>
>>25874349
> I switched from the cell with iron bars to the cell with silver bars, and I'm happy about it

Why do you fail to see that a lesser evil is still evil?
>>
File: 1451483449523.jpg (854KB, 1600x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1451483449523.jpg
854KB, 1600x1327px
Going to university.
>Mechanical engineering
>How do I become a neet?
>like make 20k/yr passively
>>
>>25874349
>I switched from the master who whips me 5 times a day to the master who only whips me twice a day.
>"if I get to choose my master that makes me free r-r-right guys? "
>>
>>25874326
>Literally spends his days learning useless languages, helping people president Trump will kick out of the country, shitposting here and eating shit food
>Thinking that something taking skill means that it's somehow any less menial
>The "arguments" are literally repeating "something you do is slavery despite it lacking the main attribute of slavery" over and over again
>Thinking that insisting that I'm some kind of slave over and over again because I work in a job I could quit at any moment if I wanted to isn't an ad-homiem
>Implying this SJW style "This word means what I say it means" bullshit isn't pathetic
>>
>>25874460
Wow. You're pretty heated. Thanks for giving op what he wanted
>>
>>25874404
>>25874405
>>25874458
>Cucks keep insisting that I can't quit my job if I wanted to over and over again
>Point out that I've actually done this and switched from one employer to a completely different one because I wasn't happy with the first one
>Cucks still insist that I'm somehow a slave when slavery by definition means you're stuck working for the same master
If mental gymnastics was an olympic sport you lot could be in the olympics competing with the likes of Sarah "the pedo" Nyberg.
>>
>>25874561
>slave runs away from master
>slave gets caught by another master

Still a slave tbqh fammie
>>
>>25874585
>Leave one job with unemployment benefits and all is somehow "running away from master" when all I need to do is put in my notice and spend the couple of weeks finishing up documentation
>A friend telling me that his employer is hiring, sending an email to his boss, doing an interview and getting the job is "getting caught by another master"
The mental gymnastics continue...
>>
>>25874714
You know that you're not going to change anyone's mind here.

We all know your only posting to convince yourself because deep down you now that your a slave.

Now get back to work slave Mr. Shekelson wants those reports done by tomorrow morning.

Mush mush
>>
File: smugwojakfinger.png (29KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakfinger.png
29KB, 640x400px
>>25871857
This isn't what I'll do.
>>
>>25874755
>YOU'RE A SLAVE BECAUSE I SAY SO EVEN THOU YOU'VE ALREADY PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES OVER THAT THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU!!! REEE!!!
Aww... Little cucky trying to do some mental gymnastics again?

Then again judging by the constant "mush mush" I get the feeling you've never worked any job that wasn't completely unskilled.
>>
>>25874831
IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT'LL MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I'M RIGHT

seriously though you should take a look at this
http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000214.htm
>>
>did u scare you
the whole ruse thrown to shambles to quickly, almost a shame
>>
>>25874965
Look at the replies I got
>>
>>25874909
>Write in caps to imply that you're obviously pissed off that everyone supporting themselves isn't as pathetic as you've imagined
>"IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT'LL MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I'M RIGHT"
When you don't even have the ability to comprehend something that basic as this I guess it's natural that you're as satisfied as you are there in your sty with cold mud to cool off in and table scraps to eat.

Also, not going to read some edgy literature about how everyone's a salve to the military industrial complex. Specially when I don't even live in murrica.
>>
>>25875022
Still haven't fully convinced yourself that you're not a slave huh? I guess there's hope for you yet :)
>>
>>25875055
>Point out that slavery implies that you don't get to chose who you get to work for when I have done exactly that (chosen who I work for myself if your dyslexia hits again)
>You still keep insisting that everyone who supports themselves by working is a "slave"
No matter how many times you keep insisting something I've proven false over and over again it won't change the fact that I've proven your assertion false
>>
>>25875185
If you truly believed that you weren't a slave you would have thought to yourself "these guys are just stupid shitposters I'm never going to change their minds, maybe they don't even believe what they're saying and they're just trying to piss me off. I'm just going to ignore this thread."
But instead you try and try to assert that you are correct. Why? Because you aren't fully convinced that you aren't a slave. You are trying to make yourself believe that you're free

>if I keep arguing to other people that I'm not a slave then I'll eventually believe that I'm not a slave r-r-right guys?
>>
>>25875273
So you're basically implying that because I refuse to drop it or move on, I'm admitting that I'm a slave despite I've proven that the term slave doesn't apply to me? If I got your point right, that really is some mental gymnastics right there with the implication that not admitting defeat or moving on means you're wrong.

Seriously, does science not admitting that religious people are right in things like the earth being the center of the universe and the earth oly being a few thousand years old also mean science is wrong?

Also, it's more like:
>*Prove I'm not a slave*
>Hurr durr!!! Ur a salve because you don't let us have the last word!!!
>>
>>25873872

I've looked at the statistics and while nearly every rider will have an accident, becoming crippled or getting robot parts is a minority(though very salient) of riders. I have gotten scuffed up, but thanks to my gear damage was minimized. Your use of the word probably is incorrect. Motorcycles are scary, but that's part of the fun. It's like a real life roller coaster except also practical. Also as goofy as you look while atgatt in the summer you look just as badass in the winter with leather. The only other place you can get away with that much leather is the gay bar, yuck.
>>
>>25875518
No its not that you not admitting defeat makes you wrong. I'm not saying that at all. If you were just having a legit debate with a friend or something then you'd be right. But this isn't a legit debate. I'm a stranger on the internet. You don't even know if I'm just shitposting or not. Either deep down you don't believe that you're free and you're trying to change your own mund. Or you're just stupid for trying to argue with a possible siotpister. Make your choice
>>
>>25873961
Are you financially independent(have enough money to support your current lifestyle until your end of life)? If yes then you're just altruistic, masochistic, or honestly enjoy your work. If no then you're a wageslave just as much as the guy flipping burgers. What you do doesn't matter. It's financial independence that separates the patricians from the plebs.
>>
>>25875639
Also sorry for misspelling. I'm not at my pc right now I'm posting from my phone paid for by NEETbux while I enjoy a nice hot bath.
I'm not good at typing on touch screen with wet hands
>>
>>25875639
So because I discuss things seriously on the internet means I'm trying to convince myself as well as the other part? Right... Do I need to mention mental gymnastics again?

If you're going to say something equally stupid like "C is a weakly typed language" and I keep insisting that it's a strongly typed language that doesn't mean that I'm unsure about it because I'm arguing with some random person on the internet.
>>
>>25874024
An ad hominem is when you insult someone's character instead of addressing their argument.
"All work is slavery" is not an insult on character.
You would know this if you had time to learn stuff like this rather than slave on for Mr. Shekelson

Mush Mush
>>
>>25874058

Good idea. By not telling us we can only suspect that your hobbies are drinking until family Guy is funny and watching family Guy while drunk. Also, if you told us as much that removes the fun from implying that getting drunk enough to think family Guy is funny and watching family Guy while drunk are your hobbies.
>>
>>25875740
If the person you were arguing against was obviously not going to change his mind then you would be an idiot for continuing the argument.
>>
>>25875756
>Ur a slave
>*Proves the definition of a slave doesn't apply to you*
>Ur a salve
>Ur a slave
>Ur a slave
>Rinse and repeat
Right... Then again you probably shouldn't expect more from an autistic cuck on /r9k/.
>>
>>25875740
I know that I'm not a slave. And I know that you are a slave. I don't need to convince myself that either of these points are true. I am obviously bot going to be able to show you the light. So good day sir
>>
>>25874165

You are dependent on the financial compensation you get from your job, hence you are a wageslave until financial independence. Neets eitheither live on savings or investments, or gibsmedats, which they receive independent of performing any tasks beyond waiting for the deposit and subsequent spending. This is financial independence, which in freedom, as conventionally understood by all. You are the one trying to change words and then bring up irrelevant bullshit like le sjw bogeyman, demonstrating your argument relies on emotions and not facts.
>>
>>25872124
Vacation doesn't count unless you are at least 1000 miles away from where you live :^)
>>
File: internetarguments.png (11KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
internetarguments.png
11KB, 303x166px
>>25875796
You do realize this is the internet and on the internet nobody ever actually changes their mind? All you can hope for on the internet is to agree to disagree, but in 99% of cases all you get is two people who still have their original stances and are now just pissed off at each other
>>
>>25874405

Lel, good analogy and captures the reality perfectly. I've used the term gilded manacles in a very similar fashion.
>>
>>25875877
Didn't I already explain to you that I could go NEET if I wanted to and live off welfare (unemployment doesn't run out in 2 years where I live), but I chose to live a much more comfortable life doing what I'd do anyway if I was a NEET and get paid for it?

But yeah... You can keep doing what you're doing and repeat that I'm a slave over again as if you were succeeding in anything but maybe convincing yourself.
>>
>>25874433

What's your annual spending and what is your annual salary, including projected payraises? Don't give me this info, it's to figure yourself.

The trinity study says you can live on capital gains forever if you own a diverse portfolio of mostly US mutual funds, and only draw 4% or less each year. You should expect average super duper long term gains of 10%, but no guarantee the short time in takes you to retiretire will see this. 4% would be 25*annual spending, so your ticket to freedom costs 500k exactly. Put your mind to it and you have 10 years. Less if you pinch pennies or do shit on the side for additional income. For diy go to vanguard.com, look at vtsax, vtsmx, and vti, they're all the same, but this is your best performer. If you're lazy like me and want the Jews to do it while charging you for it look at betterment.com. As far as Jews go betterment is as benevolent as they come. Aim for 80% stocks allocation through them. Investopedia, early retirement extreme, Mr money mustache, and jlcollinsnh are excellent in depth resources to learn more. Betterment is easy if you just want automatic withdrawals and deposits and are willing to take my word on the whole trinity study 4% thing.
>>
>>25876080
Neets still live stress free lives and get to have holiday all year :)
>>
>>25876223
A pig also lives stress free in his sty, but it doesn't make the existence of a pig any less meaningless.
>>
>>25875022

Kek, earth belongs to America. Literally everything in your country follows and reacts to market forces stateside. You live in the American empire, you just aren't a citizen able to enjoy the benefits that brings.
>>
>>25876282
Have fun with your mountains of stress wrinkles in 5 years. Pigs are trapped in their pen. You are closer related to it then me
>>
>>25876282

You're really grasping at straws here. Meaningful is not determined by how shitty your life is. Everyone's life is as meaningless as a pigs. To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in that suffering. You haven't killed yourself yet so you find some meaning in the struggle. There is a better way though. The arts, sciences, and philosophy are more fulfilling and more beneficial to society as a whole. You will never accomplish anything of worth while you are doing it for money. Ultimately it's your choice, but choose wrongly and you will be rightfully mocked for your choice. After a while it's obvious you can't be saved, so we stop trying to save you and instead piss you off. Schadenfreude is a real thing. Tick tock, mush mush, another day another dollar, these are your wakeup calls. If you don't heed them then lel wagecucks btfo how bad did Mr shekelsteins cock taste today? Or did he put it in your ass this time?
>>
>>25876543
>how bad did Nr. Shekelsteins cock taste today.

Implying that he hadn't been conditioned to enjoy and desire his cock
>>
>>25876360
>Thinking I have a super stressful job
>When our deadlines are just estimates, not anything we get in any kind of trouble for missing if we have a reason for the delay
I guess this is the #1 benefit of making things that are for company internal use and not for outside parties.

>>25876543
>All this going on about arts, sciences and philosophy being oh-so-satisfying and how having a job is completely unsatisfying and meaningless
>When all you cucks with your massive amounts of free time is waste it by sleeping away half the day, shitposting here, eating McDonalds tier shit and being smug about it
>In comparison I'm writing code (which is basically a sort of problem solving) and designing hardware at my job while thoroughly enjoying it

I have a feeling this is the same person who claimed to have really lofty goals about "Broadening the horizons of arts and sciences" but when pressed had to admit his "science" was building a still and making moonshine and his "art" was a plan to re-use some of the copper tubing.
>>
>>25876859
>"all you do is sit around and eat McDonald's all day"
>Tell you what we actually do in our free time
>"all you do is sit around and eat McDonald's all day"

It's almost as if you only hear what you want to hear
>>
>Be dentist
>work 3 days a week
>own boss
>love job
>70k bongistan dollars post tax
Man life is good
>>
>>25876859

Because only one person can have passions in the world? Tea is my beverage of choice, but I prefer writing and self publishing on amazon.

People actually read and pay for my books on nutrition. And to think they used to pick on me in school because boys don't count calories or think about protein and weightlifting.

Bodybuilding trains the mind as much as the body, it is living philosophy. I shouldn't need to explain how it's an art, and the science of course is the training methodologies, nutrition, and drug use. You don't see researchers at Wakefield conducting studies on hypertrophy induced by dog crap stretching, and very little on experimental peptides and roid analogs. It's just the same old testosterone does exactly the same thing exogenous or endogenous, which is just a fancy way of saying 1=1. There are interesting things on hyperplasia, satellite cell proliferation, and hgh or igf lr*s effects on anabolism, nitrogen balance, and lipolysis, but it's a minority. I condense what there is into books understandable on a 12th grade reading level, examine broscience and give my opinions on it, and give some of my own slightly more rigorous broscience. Writing is really fascinating. I know so much but even getting it down without having to dumb it down to their level is hard. Doing it in a concise, easy to read, and understand manner is an art in itself as well.
>>
>mfw im gonna stop being NEET tomorrow

I dont know how to feel.
>>
>>25874084
Because you're a good man anon, helping those who need it more.
>>
>>25876912
>Point out what most of you people do with all the freedom you get from being a leech
>Only one person claims to do something else
>Means all of you now do something that isn't completely pointless with your time

>>25877206
>Make a living writing books and selling them
>Still claims to be "NEET"
Sorry, but you fail on literally the first thing a NEET isn't...

Also, the fact that write books and pretend to be very scientific about it doesn't really mean you're all that enlightened. There's plenty of people around who make a living writing pseudo-scientific books on things like radioactivity, psychology (one Japanese guy for instance as successful at convincing the Japanese that your blood type determines your personality), evolution, the age of the earth, astrology and the effects of vaccines and GM crops.
>>
>>25877206
So what books have you written on lifting and nutrition?
>>
>>25877561

I'm not in employment, education, or training. I'm am a neet, it just happens my hobbies bring passive income. If I were to be a personal trainer it might could be argued I am no longer a neet. Their is no pretending to be scientific. Science is a method. Where they exist I reference studies, and where they don't I reference physiology and sports medicine textbooks as supporting evidence and showing my line of thinking why it would be such a way. Besides that books can be entertaining. I fucking loved Harry Potter. I don't really think there are bongs casting spells and flying cars through London though. Mine are scientific, but not all are, and even if I wrote popsci or fiction that's OK too. My buddy writes sci-fi shorts. Not my cup of tea but I respect him as a writer all the same, or I try to at least.

>>25877577

I'd rather not release my pseudonym here. Even without going autismal it's pretty basic. Energy excess you gain, deficit you lose, protein is energy and building materials, full body training with compound movements, drugs r gud. The rest is really just splitting hairs and min/maxing.
>>
>>25877203
>dentist
>posting on r9k
>>
>$21 an hour
>20 hours a week
>shifts are 5 hours, from 4pm to 9pm
>cut up fruits and veges, and organising them on shelves in geometric patterns
>can spend my whole shift looking at qt lolis and flirting with milfs
>still have the best parts of the day to do whatever I want with my ~$450 per week
this is how you live life, NEETfags. Also wagies are cucks, Im on part time. If I work casual shifts (when my boss calls me in on shirt notice) my rate goes up to $27 an hour. Ive already started learning german and started practicing carving. Feels good being casual masterrace
>>
>>25878450
Yes stack those veges. Mr. Shekelson demands it.
Mush mush
>>
>>25870100
How did no one else point this out..
>Jenkins
WHO THE FUCK IS NAMED JENKINS? IF THAT'S YOUR NAME I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND LAUGH YOU OUT OF THE ROOM.
>>
>>25879711
It's It's a typical wagecuck last name
>>
>>25878450
Sounds like you shouldnt be browsing /r9k/ then, you fucking fag. Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>25878450
Wage cucks on other r9k threads
>"waah my life is horrible why don't I kill myself"
On neet threads
>"look at how awesome my life is. I sure do enjoy living"
>>
>>25878019
As long as all the money you are earning goes to you and you aren't giving 98% to mr Shekelson then you are a neet
>>
File: NEETblueface.jpg (89KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueface.jpg
89KB, 409x409px
*Yaaaaawwwwns*
*farts deeply and inhales*
*Rubs fingers underneath ballsack*
*Flicks boogers onto wall*
*inhales jenkem*

How you wagecucks doing?
>>
>>25877561
Earlier I told you all of the other things that I do
Beekeeping, hiking, arbitrage etc.
It's almost as if you only hear what u want to
>>
>>25870100
These threads use to piss me off but I just got a 30 dollar an hour job.
>>
Up for over eight fucking hours.

BRAVO MODS BRAVO

Fucking incompetent fuckups.
>>
>>25881594
Earn 300 dollars for your boss. Get 30 dollars in return.
Sure, you aren't a slave
>>
>>25881556
*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*
What I miss?
I took a nap when this thread first started because I was so tired from writing my new book and exercising earlier. Gotta keep my mind and body fit somehow right? Being a neet sure can be hard work
>>
>>25881618
>Earn 300 dollars for your boss.
I don't really have a boss. I have a floor manger yeah but I don't think he makes 300 an hour. There isn't an owner either that ain't how our companies modeled.It doesn't matter either way these guy's payed to train me now They're giving way more then I need. I'm happy.
>>
>>25881837
As long as your content with being slave that's all that matters.
An a real note 30 dollars is nice for a slave. Maybe one day you'll be Mr. Shekelson
>>
>>25881882
Stop being so condescending just because you guys failed at life doesn't mean that you should be mean to the rest of us.
>>
>>25881959
>realizing that I can be happy in life without having to work for someone else and being their bitch
>choosing not to be a slave
>finding a way to take advantage of the system
>"failed at life"

Whatever helps you cope wageslave
>>
>>25882065
>>finding a way to take advantage of the system
By being a grown ass man who mooches off his mommy? Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25882158
By being paid Neetbux and getting money on the side that doesn't count as income
>>
>>25882158
More pathetic than being a slave?
>>
>>25882231
Slave? I am 22, have a full time job, support myself %100 and live alone. I bang girls in my apartment and go to parties and on road trips with my friends on the weekends and holidays. Your stuck in your basement, probably your moms, getting paid a tiny welfare cheque that you have nothing to do with because you never leave your house and don't have any friends. You are the slave bud.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (42KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
42KB, 600x579px
>>25881679
*yaaaaaaaaaaawn*
These Wagies sure are getting upset. I'm sure they'll see the light one day
*munches on tendies*
>>
>>25882285
>"I bang chick's and party like all the time guys"
>uses r9k
At least try to make your lie sound believable.
>>
>>25882344
Only when I am sick of reddit because /b/ sucks.
>inb4 "hurr durr le reddit fag"
>>
>>25882373
>reddit fag
You said it yourself. Your opinions are officially discounted. You might as well be an avid tumblr user
>>
>>25871919
>blah blah blah look how smart I am about a topic nobody cares about.
>>
Pretty sure everyone in this thread loses...the welfarecucks for obvious reasons..and the actual people for spending hours arguing with the dregs of society that you would ignore completely in person but somehow need to prove something to them on the internet
>>
>>25882475
>getting paid by the government to eat tendies and shitpost all day
>"cucks"

Other then that I agree with your statement
>>
>>25882406
Reddit can be pretty lame, but there are some solid subreddits , and at least everyone there isn't a whiny, lazy entitled manchild.
>>
>>25882521
>t-tumblr isn't that bad guys. There are cool fanfictions.

Can the wageslaves get someone to represent them who isn't a complete faggot?
>>
>>25882466
At least he's smart about some topic and isn't a complete retard like you
>>
>>25882545
You think you're pretty cool because you use a certain website? This shit is why your all such fucking losers in real life.
>>
>>25882626
>no but I think you're pretty gay for using tumblr
>>
>>25882659
My deepest apologies for that unwarranted greentext
>>
File: 1452994822709.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1452994822709.gif
628KB, 516x402px
HOW DO I GET NEET BUUUUUUUUUX

TELL ME THE SECREEEEEEEET
>>
>>25883284
>go to psychiatrist
>tell him/her that you're sad with life
>get diagnosed with depression
You now are unemployed with a menta illness. Enjoy your free money. And don't forget to thank your neighborhood wagie :)
>>
>>25883352
I forgot to add "Apply for NEETbux" at the end.
>>
>>25883352
wait you can get government money for being fucking depressed?
>>
>>25883454
It counts as a mental illness. You don't even have to really be depressed it's easy af to fake they don't do brain scans or anything.
>>
>>25883454
You'd have to prove your depression is so severe that it prevents you from working.
>>
>>25883497
Easy to fake
>>
>>25883454
They money is terrible. It's not worth the quality of life decrease just to not have to work. You live like shit with the money you get. You'll never be able to buy whatever you want when you want.
>>
>>25883454
>>25883534
The money*
>>
File: download (11).jpg (6KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
6KB, 147x147px
>>25883534
Yes, good slave. Keep telling people that being free is bad.
>>
File: 1453088273390.jpg (11KB, 327x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453088273390.jpg
11KB, 327x388px
>>25883575
>free
>living off of government assistance
kek
>>
Made $200 today. Feels great having tons of disposable income.

What should I spend it on? Hmm, I think I'll start planning another vacation. Where should I go? Europe? Canada? Australia? Maybe a road trip around the US? What do others apart of the employed master race think?
>>
Are NEETs more of a normie than Wagecucks? NEETs are constantly talking about how happy they are while Wagecucks are supposedly miserable.
>>
>>25883632
I don't know if I would go to Canada this time of year, too cold. It's summer in Australia right now, so I would consider that. I've never been to either country btw.
>>
>>25883629
>I'm free to do whatever I feel like all day. I'm free because I'm no one's slave. I get my money from the government but they don't tell me what to do. They are not your Mr. Shekelson
>>25883632
You know you won't go to any of those places. Maybe telling yourself "I can up and go to Europe whenever I want" makes you feel sane. But we both know that you'll be in your cubicle tomorrow at 8 am sharp
>>
>>25883687
I've been Australia before. It was pretty fun, got to see kangaroos and such. Took awhile to save up enough NEETbux to afford the trip, but it was worth it, and at least I got to enjoy life while I saved up instead of slaving on for mr. Shekelson. Also arbitrage helped out a bit
>>
>>25883687
Try being a "wageslave" -as you guys call it -up here in that cold. Ill admit it's not fun but I would never trade my job to become a NEET.
>>
>>25883823
Nice Stockholm syndrome senpai
>>
>>25883687
You're right. Canada is too cold right now, but in a few months, it will be just right. I've been thinking of checking out Toronto and Montreal on a trip.

>>25883736
Well no shit. Obviously, I'm not going to go traveling tomorrow. But I have a lot of vacation time saved up and I'll be going relatively soon.
>>
>>25870545
same, but i hate where i'm living
everything's a tradeoff when you're a unikek :(
>>
>>25883842
Not stockholm syndrom, just the kind of person and the kind of man I want to be. The man I will tell my kids I was. I will be able to tell them I worked hard for what I have and earned every penny I made, instead of mooching off my parents or the government.
>>
>>25883891
How nice of Mr. Shekelson giving you a whole week off.
That's sure gonna keep you loyal to him
>"My master gives me breaks sometimes so that makes me free r-r-right?"
>>
>>25870942
new friends!
>>
>>25883938
You're right. You did earn every penny you made. In the 1800s slave masters would sometimes pay their slaves a few cents everyday. They could use it to buy biscuits and such. They earned every penny they made so that means that they weren't slave :)
>>
>>25883943
>I am t-t-totally f-free, guys.
>I can do anything I want to in my house and with as much allowance money mommy gives me.
>Wage slaves are so dum XD
>>
>>25883992
>Projection the post
Sorry mr. Shekelson made you take his whole cock today :(
>>
>>25871731
'neet it up', lovin it. Fellow neet reporting in
>>
>>25884022
glad you could make it fellow neetfriend.
What new language did you learn today?
>>
>>25883534
The whole point is to live in squalid poverty and have the highlight of your day be that subway sandwich. At least you don't have to work though.
>>
>>25883990
I also do it because I have to. I am 22 and my parents are dead so I have no one to mooch off. I have to support myself 100% or I become homeless. The difference between your slave analogy and me is that I am working on a career where one day I will be the boss making good money, because I worked for it. And you will still be living off your "free neetbux" in your moms basement.
>>
>>25884013
>If I say projection, I can pretend it's not true!

Let me guess, you climb Mount Everest every day, right?
>>
>>25884069
You can always make extra non taxable cash on the side. Like I've stated earlier several times I like to do arbitrage. I also just recently picked up beekeeping, I will soon be able to turn that into a profit as well
>>
>>25884088
>if a be a good little wage slave then maybe.... just maybe I'll get to be the master one day, and all of the people who were such meanie heads to me will be MY slaves. Mummy and daddy must be so proud
>>
>>25884104
No but I go climbing the mountains nearby my town every other day
>>
>>25884135
Damn fucking right they will be my slaves. Ill be a boss and a leader. What the fuck will you be?
>>
>>25884174
Oh my. You actually believe that this will happen one day. Tsk tsk
>>
>>25884164
Good for you.

Seems kind of weird how NEETs are so obsessed with wage slaves that they are able to make these threads day in and day out. You know, considering how busy and activity-filled your lives are. Are you posting on r9k from the mountain top, buddy?
>>
>>25884205
>believing that it's just one Neet making these posts or even just a small group rather than a large amount of different Neets who make these threads every other week.

Keep waging
>>
>>25884190
You have no idea what I do or anything about me, so your essentially implying that it is impossible for ANYONE to work into a position of leadership?
>>
>>25871947

see >>25872050

the poor wagekek got rekted
>>
>>25884205
NEETs will never know the feeling of buying a nice car, a nice home, getting a girlfriend and possibly starting a family with her. There's just too much you can't do while being a NEET.
>>
>>25884254
I know that you post on r9k and try to argue with neets. This alone is proof that you'll never be a leader. Also shouldn't you be in bed? You're gonna want to get up bright and early for work. Mr. Shekelson's new Mercedes won't pay for themselves
>>
>>25884273
Poor Wagies think that all these material things make being a slave worth it. It's sad really
>>
>>25884298
>Proof
Yup you got me.
Protip: Anyone can come to this website.
>>
>>25870593
Hello impending organ donor!
>>
>>25884273
But my 300$ per month
>>
>>25884264
I don't see why wagekeks even try anymore. Oh well, they pay for my vidya addiction
>>
>>25884322
Feels pretty good to me.
>>
>did u scare you?
Well I might be a suicidal wage slave but at least I'm not clinically retarded like NEETs whose brains have atrophied from years of nothing but anime and shitposting. Sage.
>>
>>25879711
>>25880777

My name is Jenkins haha, I'm an accountant though
>>
>>25884382
That's exactly how you're masters want you to feel
>>
>>25884354
They truly live like kings with that allowance.
>>
>>25884236
Yeah, you're right. It's just a few NEETs at a time who go on 4chan a few hours each month. Otherwise, you're out climbing mountains, exercising, volunteering and engaging in various productive activities.

Surely, you aren't just stuffing your faces with the McDonalds mommy buys in front of a computer or television screen. Surely all that is just projecting that has no basis in real life.

We believe you. Totally believe you. I mean honestly, I don't even understand how anyone could believe the latter...talk about completely unrealistic!
>>
>>25884396
>HAHAHA HE MADE A TYPO, HAHAHAHAH. I'M NOT A SLAVE BECAUSE HE MADE A TYPO, HAHAHAHA

on a real note, this is the most replied to thread on this bored rn. Congratulations everyone Neet and slave alike
>>
>>25884402
Yeah, feeling great is such a punishment.
>>
>>25884430
I'm glad you finally came to the realization
>>
>>25884448
When did anyone say anything about being punished? I think your projecting. As long as your happy I'm happy man :)

You're the one paying for my checks after all
>>
Autistic NEET here, on disability.

I'm going to tell you, starter-NEETS, why you don't want to fall for the disability meme.

When you get your diagnosis, if it is severe enough, like mine was, you will never be able to escape your pathology. You can't reverse it go back to normal without far more difficulty than it was to get it. Far more.

You don't just 'get' money. You get a small amount to live on, most going to food or rent, it is not enough to save up for a good computer, to splurge on consumable media or eat in a way that won't leave you with chronic issues much later unless you live with mom and dad but all of the above problems will come when they are no longer around.

Additionally the government will can and will come into your life whenever they please - as far as they are concerned, you are now under their care and with severe enough diagnosis (the kind you need for perma disability) you will be sent to various assessments every x time with very little warning, stood before panels of people who have massive disdain for you and things will be made purposely very difficult for you at every step of your life.

You will be monitored by the government and you will have to confirm your records every so often.

You will not be able to find employment if you decide to change your mind from living off just below minimum wage (for some) and around it for others. There is a massive stigma against hiring people such as myself it they ever 'reabilitate' - To repeat, if you ever go down this path you CANNOT go back. You CANNOT ever have your own identity without being merged, compared and rated to your disabilities.

The government can and will regularly intervene in your collection process as well to ensure you 'still need it', sometimes even cutting it off without warning inwhich case you have to live dollar to dollar until youre able to get help or enough aid to appeal the decision. This is their way of proofchecking your claim and happens to us all.
>>
>>25884462
Yep.

Well time to go to bed, NEET friend. You have a long day ahead of you climbing Mount Everest tomorrow.
>>
>>25884603
And you have a long day of sucking Mr. Shekelson's cock and getting those tax returns in on time :)
>>
>>25884487
Projecting what? What a terrible retort that you've already used in this thread. Yawn. It's sad you can't even type the proper form of 'you're'. Saying people pay for you to live in poverty actually amuses me.
>>
>>25884599
Thank you for your wisdom NEETfriend
>>
>>25884656
>pointing out a typo when it's obvious what word was meant an a Chinese cartoon imaheboard.

Kek
>>
>>25884599
I know a lot of people see the self isolation of being a NEET on disability as a viable thing, and I don't know if it's just as a meme or a joke because I'm autistic as hell, but I wanted people to know that this life is somewhat similar to prison.

I can't really explain properly, it may seem appealing even then to people who are currently NEET or lost in life but I want to say that if you are feeling lost now, you will be trapped in that 'lost' state forever if you choose to seal yourself into government mandated entrapment through disability and psychiatry.

This does not apply to those who really do need it ofcourse and cannot live a functional life, like my sister and me but i dont often see what the true cost is, to yourself, in these threads so maybe it's just a big joke minimum wage workers are playing on other minimum wage workers.

tl;dr
just dont mess with your life when it comes to really permenant stuff like this and organizations who can make and destroy you unless you flee the country, with a simple signature.
>>
>>25884686
>imaheboard
This is too good LOL
>>
Well its time for me to get my beauty sleep. I have a long day of neeting ahead of me. Maybe I'll learn German just for the fun of it
>>
>>25884632
Yeah, haha. Oh well, I'll be $250 richer by 5 PM tomorrow. Plus 401k benefits, plus free dental and health car. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. >:-)
>>
>>25884704
>if I point out enough typos it'll seem like I'm right and I can be distracted from the fact that I'm a wageslave
>>
>>25884690
Beautifully written. That isn't freedom, that's hell. Working, you can change careers and find something you love, you can change your life. Permanent NEETs have no options and are stuck with what they have regardless.
>>
>>25871947
> :S
> xD
fuk off
>>
>>25884723
It'll give you something to improve on. There are pros and cons to working and going to school, but I would rather do that than become a NEET.
>>
File: 41234`2342.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
41234`2342.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>>25870100
funny thread robot.
>>
>>25870942
What these Autists don't tell you is NEETbucks are Welfare, specifically social security checks for disabled persons.
it's funny that /r9k/ and /pol/ seem to overlap in userbase, because robots are welfare queens.

It's doesn't matter, because I don't work enough hours to get food stamps, and don't qualify for disability money.
I really don't know how NEETS survive in the US because they sure don't make it easy to get money from the government here.
>>25884599
dubs for truth
>>
>>25884843
If it was truly worthwhile you would see so many more people do it.
>>
>>25884775
It's just hard to describe to people. I guess it's a meme on here but I want to tell a lot of people who are lost and looking at these threads thinking 'hmmm that seems like easy money'.

It isn't. You can save up your money on disability but often, like in my years on this, you will get sick and need to pay medical costs, which you can get assistance for, which means even more waiting, assessment, contacting aid groups etc, with lengthy phonecalls, interviews, or if you pay for it yourself, you might be showing functionality, which means assessment and investigation and having your money paused, which means more contacting people, which also contradicts a lot of stuff like anxiety and depression which is spoke of in here.

Meagre savings after paying any expenses will slowly disappear because of surprise costs or repairs and stuff like that, I once saved 1200 after a lot of months, maybe over a year, but I got sick and needed just a checkup, then there was a period that they put me under review ( i dont know why) and i had to pay all of my bills.

It is a big beaurecratic hell that you will trapped in forever. I have to look after myself and my sister like this, and it'll be like this forever.

it also took me almost 18 months to get it all those years ago and it never feels like those impending meetings and things are over, maybe thats just my autism talking though
>>
>>25884890
Aww man, I feel bad for you and your sister. That is a hard life to live and there's nothing you can do to change it. I'm sorry about the position your in and thank you for giving some insight on the reality of living as a NEET.
>>
>>25884987
oops *you're
>>
File: 1440969241499.jpg (23KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1440969241499.jpg
23KB, 500x800px
>>25870100
Haha you got me Jim, working isn't that scary though especially when you get money so you can live independently and fund your hobbies like motorcycle riding, traveling, photography, and yes even high end video gaming. Think about what you're gonna do when mommy and daddy die and you're forced to become homeless. Oh look at the time my 10 minute break is almost over better go back to my heated office so I can finish my last assignment and help my coworkers with theirs over a cup of delicious coffee!
>>
>>25884987
Well we are 'leeches' technically even if it's hard.

I forgot to also say that saving up '1200' on disability means absolutely no spending outside of bare neccesities.

so no games, not a single one, no movies, no takeout, not even once, no hobby items, no 'figs' (I don't know how neets think they can afford $80+ dollar figs on disability and still be financially okay, probably just a meme?), no subscriptions, no new furniture or apartment items, no phone plan over $5, no internet over 5mb, no junk food, no new clothes.

I have no idea how neets expect to be able to buy new computers on disability, even the highest rates it would take you like a year, you would have to be a single mother neglecting her children or something but even then would you rather work a simple job or ignore 8 children who are now getting you into a mess 24/7!

It's just i really hope a lot of neets arent reading these thinking this is clever or funny and they can beat the system or something by letting it completely wrap their lives up for them, I don't know.
>>
>>25885040
dont be a dumb ass. buy a condo save and try to build your own business, i dont get you kids and this"buy a motorcycle and travel shit, it will only give you buyers remorse.
>>
>>25885170
If you like doing something and can afford it in the long run you have no reason abusing yourself by not doing it.
>>
>substitute teach
>no bosses
>no one checking in on me
>at high school level the kids are either too apathetic to care or so scared of getting beaten by their Asian parents that they buckle down and do their work
>the worst kids are literally just on their phones, and since I'm not allowed to beat them or forcefully take away their shit, there's nothing I can do about that
>basically get paid to pass out worksheets and then read books/4chan/skype all day
>sometimes teach, but 90% of the time the teachers don't want me fucking with their lesson plays; actively discouraged from doing anything on a regular basis

Feels good when I get past the meaningless nature of the job.
>>
>>25872019
What's your job? And how much do you make?
>>
>>25873646
So true anon
>>
>>25872935
>doing something with their lives
>being a wagecuck
Try again pal (:
>>
>>25873646

yeah, using discretionary spending for this comparison is extremely incorrect, since most welfare spending doesn't fall under that category.
>>
I don't have
>penis on my mind
>penisnon my mind
>I do it for
>I do it for
>the penis
>I do it for the penis
>>
Thankyou for containing it in one thread. Now you can be on page 1. Enjoy your NEET discussion whilst I work and make plans to move out of mommies home. Good luck and I hope you don't outlive your parents.
>>
Recent NEET here. After working for a year I get fired. Now I have to sit at home and fling apps into the abyss and hope that someone pays me to leave my house. My GF is pissed and the bills are getting closer.
Should I just end it?
>>
File: 1451718852273.jpg (48KB, 372x630px) Image search: [Google]
1451718852273.jpg
48KB, 372x630px
>>25871694
lmao sum assblasted wagecuck was so butthurt in making that shitty ms paint comic top fucking kek
>>
>>25884055
I did a bit of German, then in the evening practiced my Korean. Gosh its so sad to think there are people on this board who slave away for 8+ hours of the day. How will they ever achieve their dreams?
>>
>>25883534
>whenever you want
Not when you're at work you cuck ahahahahah
>>
>>25870100
how do you get your neet bux neet chan?
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.