[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people ignore me when I speak? Even if I do speak quietly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: feelph.jpg (16KB, 379x324px) Image search: [Google]
feelph.jpg
16KB, 379x324px
why do people ignore me when I speak?

Even if I do speak quietly SOMETIMES, at times they literally look me in the eyes when I speak and then just ignore me and carry on. I don't understand this shit. Am I that insignificant to them, even at fucking work?

There's nothing more demotivating than this in social situations.
>>
Its cause your cucked background fodder to them
>>
>>25868445
probably because no one can you speaking faggot
i have the same problem
>>
>>25868445
Well obviously you're a ghost
>>
This happens to literally everybody
You're just obsessing over it because you're (mildly) autistic
>>
Stop making inane comments then, Ralph. Something's breath smelling like cat food isn't ever relevant, Ralph.
>>
>>25868445
I have the opposite problem- I often can't hear what people are saying at all, it sounds to me like they're mumbling, even if they're not. I'm too scared to get my hearing checked though.

Maybe you actually mumble a lot and everyone else is too awkward to ask you to repeat what you've said more clearly?
>>
>>25868561
Oh okay, thank goodnes- wait, what you say about me?! >:(

>>25868592
I've considered that. There's times I'm almost shouting and it's just met with a weak response and then back to what they were doing again
>>
>>25868445
Because you're a beta you fucking idiot
>>
>>25868592
I have this problem, have genetic shitty hearing, my mom and grandpa have the same problem. Not bad enough where I'm obviously deaf to people but bad enough where I can't hear half of what people are saying especially with high pitched voices. Used to wear hearing aids but they barely helped and they broke and another pair costs $4000 now that I have shitty insurance, plus wearing them would draw attention to me and people would sometimes think I'm wearing a wire when I bought drugs.
>>
File: 1430490427866.jpg (17KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1430490427866.jpg
17KB, 600x434px
>>25869083
y-you too(!)

o ri g
>>
And then when somebody actually does listen to what you have to say and responds accordingly, you probably think "what's wrong with them?"
Some people are just destined to be alone.
>>
>>25868445
I dont like to speak to people. They have way too many questions if you dont dumb it down for them especially fucking engineers, those guys are fucking retarded. If youre saying things in a group and people dont listen its probably cause you always say gay shit and are probably bottom of the totem pole.
>>
>>25868561
I've never actually considered that it might be normal.
Gonna see if I can notice it from now on.
>>
>>25869193
I think you're right.

At work i can be extremely pedantic and overly meticulous to avoid fuck ups, which leads to a lot of question, but thats also cos im the new guy. I'd say maybe they hadn't warmed up to me... if it didnt happen in almost all my social groups.

I think the "gay shit" represents my sense of humour, which not everyone enjoys, that's painfully obvious. conversations are usually directed by the people im talking to, with me just throwing a thing or two in, so as to not step on anyones toes.

>>25869172
it's a nice feeling when people respond on queue
>>
>>25868445
U gotaa speak up friendo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.