[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's not your parents fault you're a loser >man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>it's not your parents fault you're a loser
>man up
>stop blaming everyone but yourself
>>
>kid has earing

how to spot a shit parent
>>
If your parents treated you bad when you were a kid, it's probably because their parents (and society as a whole) fucked them up somehow.

This whole "blame yourself" thing misses the point entirely, and so does the "blame others" thing.

We're all products of our circumstances--every last one of us. There is no such thing as a self-made man. No one is an island.
>>
>>25868535

the difference is I've yet to fuck up a childs life by having one when I'm not fit to like every other stupid human out there
>>
>have shitty abusive upbringing
>its expected that you forget about it and start from a clean slate the minute you turn 18
Its always the people raised in ideal homes that say this shit, too.

>>25868562
That is exactly what I tell my mother when she starts giving me shit.
>>
>>25868435
>>25868607
I was raised in an abusive household and was pretty much cucked by my sister in terms of favoritism amongst the family and was just considered a loser since I was born, oddly. Was even pressured into dropping out of school. I had no control over my emotions and intense stress and the like.

I kind've developed the same mindset though with forgetting and starting from a clean slate particularly at 18. So I moved in with my only real friend, my dad ( Parent's divorced), re-enrolled into school, graduated with HS diploma at 20, and even worked hard to be accepted into a college program so I didn't have to attend high school for the remaining year. Also did online school holidays and summers to pass on time, from having zero credits. Unfortunately, dad passed away during my first year back in HS by losing his battle with cancer. Lost my best friend that day.

Grandmother (his mom) starts pressuring me to move in with them, so I do. Suddenly my other family members wants to get to know me. I was a fool for falling for their lies, and just got met with the same bullshit that pushed me to leave them in the first place. Grandmother had the indecency to tell me that I'm replacing my dad, and every other family member is rotten and spoiled to the core. Thinks they're better than me. I winded up moving with a friend I made to avoid their bullshit, and my grandmother goes spastic and convinces herself and the family that I use her for things. I've never once asked her for anything in my short time of living there, funny enough. Bought my own food and put out for bills.

The ironic part is that my sister still gets everything handed to her, has her rent and utilities paid for her, they bought her new cars, decided to take my dad's car away from me he left behind for me because he owed them some money for his medical expenses he borrowed during his treatment. Yet, I'm the bastard.

I kind've got off track, didn't mean to turn this into a ranting blog.
>>
>>25868525
how to spot a shit parent
>kid is having soap squirted into his fucking mouth
>>
>>25868435
>"Life is a series of choices, anon :)"
>>
>>25870128

I made the mistake of assuming it was mouthwash

note to self: always keep in mind how horrible normies are
>>
File: ,.jpg (34KB, 580x500px) Image search: [Google]
,.jpg
34KB, 580x500px
>girl
>have bad personal problems
>everyone you confide in coddles you and wants to "be there" for you
>guy
>have personal problems
>if you ever break the taboo of not acting like you're invulnerable you get to told to man up and quit being such a child
>>
File: 1430225714197.png (661KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430225714197.png
661KB, 900x900px
>wonder what that pic is from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWFudcOHwJ8
>little boy wants to go and play outside
>mom wont let him so he has to lie about it

WHAT THE FUCK PLAYING OUTSIDE IS A GOOD THING YOU GODDAMN FUCKING LAZY NORMIE JUST TAKE YOUR KIDS OUT TO PLAY AND GET SOME EXCERISE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS HOW KIDS END UP ANTISOCIAL AND FAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25868435
>"I had bad parents too but I got better. Why can't you?"
>>
>>25870710
>faggots say this
>yet their parents still get them iphones every year, new clothes, new everything

their idea of bad parents is "they won't let me smoke and go to parties :((("
fuck
>>
>>25870745
>>yet their parents still get them iphones every year, new clothes, new everything
My step mom would force a bunch of new clothes and other material goods that I didn't need in her attempt to get me to behave like a normie. I get what you're trying to say, but spoiling your kid doesn't make you a good parent.
>>
>>25870344
>tfw helicopter parenting
Fuck, even a robot like me would play outside from sunrise to sunset miles away from home with no adult supervision. Now that the media alerts every soccer mom about the latest school shooting/kidnapping/misdemeanor in the country parents get real insecure and scared.
Now my mom won't shut up about how we have to keep both of our front doors closed/locked even when it gets really warm in the summer because "there are a lot of crazy people" in our suburban neighborhood where the mean household income is ~$90k.

Fucking hell, parents shouldn't be scared of having their kids getting hurt. They should be worried that in this widening disparity and shrinking middle class that their kid will live their whole life in and out of poverty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.