[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a McDonald's grill boy/fry (not fries) boy anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Ask a McDonald's grill boy/fry (not fries) boy anything before he has to go to work in 20 minutes
>>
>>25868283
How did you think it would all end up?
Why did it end up like this?
>>
>>25868283
Have you ever spit on the food or picked food up off the ground and served it? Did you realize smoking pot would leave you here?
>>
File: 1452786496191.jpg (2MB, 3000x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1452786496191.jpg
2MB, 3000x1916px
>>25868283
See ya at breakfast wagie :^)
>>
>>25868283
how do you stave off the soul crushing depression/boredom

did you have any trouble making friends with your colleagues or do they harass and bully you?
>>
>>25868283
Do your co-workers do nasty stuff before serving the food?
>>
Do cashiers look down on you guys in the back?
>>
>>25868283
Best menu hacks for the money/best tasting items/secret menu items you'd recommend?
>>
>>25868283
how does it feel to be at the lowest of wagecuckry? Also how old are you?
>inb4 18 or 19
>>
do you have grill skills?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVDQKcxg00
>>
File: 00.jpg (56KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
56KB, 285x298px
>>25868305
I didn't want to go to college because I didn't want the debt and I had nothing I was seriously interested in enough to do 4 years with.

I'm just working at McDonald's as a part time second job for experience. I never cooked anything before coming to McDonald's. Great experience and practice for cooking on your own at home.

>>25868319
Nope. I've never done anything like that. There have been times when burgers were improperly cooked because of the oven setting but I threw those away every time. At most, I forget to season burgers when it's very very busy so I just throw seasoning on the top burgers in the tray and call it a day.

>>25868329
It's very relaxing when it's not busy actually. As a grill person, you just stand around until table needs you to put some meat or grilled chicken on the oven. Other times you are just checking your cabinets and putting on the occasional eggs, burritos/hotcakes, and cleaning.

I am a quiet person so when I am talking, it's mostly communicating during work and about work. As long as you aren't too stupid and can keep up, nobody will make fun of you or harass you. You just gotta be able to keep up with the pace.

>>25868331
No. Although I've seen people touch the buns without gloves.

>>25868338
Cashiers and front counter people literally do nothing most of the time. The real work is done in the kitchen by the grill and table crew. The front end people just stand around talking most of the day.

>>25868344
If you like cheeseburgers, ask for one straight off the grill and extra seasoned. They taste the best. I love the smell of the seasoning.

The sausage egg mcmuffin is the best food available.
>>
>>25868319

I work at mcdonalds too and one time muslims ordered the filet o Fish and the bun steamer was broke so I put the bun in the pork steamer. I had to wipe pork off kek
>>
>>25868484
>Cashiers and front counter people literally do nothing most of the time.

This, I was cashier at McDonalds parttime in highschool and seeing as kitchen and cashiers get the same pay I dont get why you would do kitchen?
>>
>>25868590
Do you get a choice? They don't just assign people?
>>
>>25868412
FUCK YESSSS

This all day long
>>
>>25868609
>>25868609
They asked me what I want to do multiple times, and you can say in the interview what you wanna do.
>>
File: 1445130106077.png (1MB, 935x670px) Image search: [Google]
1445130106077.png
1MB, 935x670px
>>25868511
Allah (pbuh) will punish you for these transgressions kafir
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.