[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was set up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: friend.jpg (139KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
139KB, 700x495px
In Kindergarten they had us read this book.

I was a child of foreign parents and didn't understand American culture at all. I'm 5 years old and just read this book.

I don't have many friends in school so I go around asking kids on the playground "Do you want to be my friend?"

And my teachers pull me aside and tell me to stop doing it because it's weird and that's not how you make friends.

Motherfuckers, why did you have us read the book if you didn't want us to take a lesson from it?
>>
File: 1452818708074.gif (202KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1452818708074.gif
202KB, 336x336px
>>25867915
>5 years old
>ask another kid if he wants to be friends
>yes
>best friends for all elementary but went our separate ways in middle school
worked for me ;^)
I am not a burger tho
>>
>>25867963

Glad it worked out for you at least.

Anyone else here ever get set up like I did in the OP though?

I also remember hearing all this "be yourself" crap on kid's shows, and in school the adults always went on and on about it.

But then every time I did my own unconventional thing, both the other kids and the adults would shit all over me.

So why the fuck did you tell me to "be myself" if you're going to be an ass to me about it?

Another thing was "just ignore the bullies". I ignored them and they still kept fucking with me. That's not exactly a setup but it is bad advice.
>>
File: 1443639948745.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1443639948745.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>25868084
>not knowing since really young age that b urself is a meme
Its a lot of bullshit but if the grownups didn't say that they would be destroying little kids innocence.
Plus b urself works for the majority of people because " b urself " means conform to our rules and etiquette
>>
Just another victim of our useless platitudes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftIYjUad79s
>>
>>25868084

Be yourself has always meant " slightly strange but normie approved behaviour"
>>
I never knew how to make friends any other way when i was a kid and it was never a problem because it worked every time. Americans are fucking weird
>>
File: 1443913662027.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443913662027.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
>>25867963
Worked for me until middle school as well. That's when they all realized I was an autistic loser and they ditched me
>>
>>25868681

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-FjeBVzuM
>>
>>25867915
I think that works for a lot of 5 years old. Just go back to where you came from
>>
>read pua books
>try to get good with girls
>bringing out all the techniques
>beastmode woo opener with some light negging on some HB7s
>transition into the entertain me with my back to the wall
>going hard on the kino
>jealous HB5 calls security
>blown out of my set and AMOGed by security guard
>questioned by police for harassment and threatening behaviour
>>
File: cat_thumbs_up.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat_thumbs_up.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>25868226
I really got my groove on to this video, thanks anon!
>>
>>25869048
Lol I don't know what any of that means
>>
Met my best friend in the 2nd grade. We got into a fight at recess and both got in trouble, but then we both kinda respected each other after that and we were best friends through grade school. I still hang out with him too, he's a fucking bro.

TL;DR-get into fights as a child and you'll meet lifelong friends.
>>
>>25869048
Literally what the fuck does any of that mean desu senpai
>>
Thank god I am not American.
>>
>>25869048
you're so much of a faggot that you "neg" and label people with codenames? HAHAHAHA.

Maybe you should consider a security job or a POI job, not trying to pick up drunk girls (or dudes...you ARE a faggot).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.