[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I work with has a crush on me, it's pretty obvious.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

This girl I work with has a crush on me, it's pretty obvious. I'm not really interested in dating her, I just want to fuck her, because she's pretty hot. Anyway, she sent pic related to me today... That last line makes me think I can barter this for something, so do you robots think I can take her shift and ask for sex in exchange?
>>
Do it familia
>>
I owe you one is just a normal expression but sure try
>>
>>25867908
sure anon, she likes you after all
>>
>>25867927
How, that's why I'm asking you guys. Since we work together in this isn't just like hitting up some random slot on tinder, I don't want to make it weird if she says no
>>
>inb4 autism made you get it all wrong and she doesn't like you
>>
no OP, no.

She's not going to give you sex for taking her shift.

I'd be shocked enough if she ever ended up taking one of your shifts in the future.
>>
>>25867908
only accept if you want to solidify your status as a beta bitch

she'll always have some kind of excuse if you ever want her to payback the favor
>>
>>25867908
of course you can! there's no reason for her to have sent you that message if she weren't trying to get some dick.
just say something smooth, like
>"You'll owe me a one-night stand is what you'll owe me."
>>
DON'T do it OP. If you do this for her, you will actually worsen your odds of getting with her as girls don't like nice guy push-overs. Also she is using you.
>>
>>25867942
"If we can go out sometime?" Or something similar. Probably sounds like terrible advice. Take the shift and make more money.
>>
>>25867908

Unless you want to be labelled at your workplace as a sex pest, I wouldn't. She's only saying she'll owe you one to seal the deal.

She will never return that favour.
>>
>>25867908
>robot has a crush on girl
>girl isn't interested in robot.
>girl is just using him for her own convenience

Are you delusional? Pretty sure she'll say no and it'll be all weird. It doesn't look like you guys text each other back and forth too often from the looks of it either. But do whatever, man. It's your life.
>>
>>25867908
What is it with normies and trying to give out their shifts? I had the unfortune of working at a Friendly's for a while and every fucking day the catty bitches who worked there would try to get me to take their fucking stupid shifts.

Take the shift if and only if you want the money from it. Do not do it as a favor to ger. Do not do favors for parasitic coworkers unless you want to be the guy that everyone fucking bothers about shifts.
>>
Good bait, nice and subtle with just the right hint of plausibility.
>>
>>25867908
Tell her that you will do it, but that she will have to repay you by going for coffee some time. Don't be a sperg and mention sex.
>>
>>25867908
This is how I got laid one time. Just be upfront and confident.
>>
>>25868006
Also: women don't like beta white knights. If you do this for her you can consider yourself a beta orbiter nobody faggot for life.
>>
>>25867908
i hatched an idea
depending on your age and if you're a virgin say this
y-you know that favor i did for you

>i need a favor too
>i need help losing my virginity
>if she's probably going to say something like ew gtfo faggot, ask her for help finding a girl
women are walking social networks
>>
BEST ADVICE YOU'LL GET IN THIS THREAD. RIGHT HERE.

Do you want to work the shift, just for money sake?

That should be your answer. Chances are she'll never reciprocate so if your schedule allows and you actually want to, just do it. But trust me her really owing you one has 99.999% chance of having nothing to do with sex.
>>
Covering.shifts.
Enjoy getting messages from.every girl ever trying to.get you to cover.
>girl at work gets beta to do one of her shifts every week because 5shidts is too many lol.
She fucked him once whe. She was drunk and now he falls over for her all the time.
>tfw i fucked her too but dont do shit for her at work
>tfw she peobably though having sex with me would work in her favor like it did the other beta.
>>
>>25867908
Post her pic already jesus you faggot
>>
>>25867908

>girl acts nice to beta
>beta gets hopes up
>girl asks beta to cover her shift because he looks like the kind of cuck who'd do it
>beta thinks he'll get sex when in fact he'll never get anything in return - girls forget about favours as soon as they get them
>beta doesn't understand that saying anything sex-related will cost him the job

You are a retard, OP.
>>
>>25867908
>>25867908
D grade bait. Apply yourself
>>
Next time you work with her catch her on the way out and ask her if she wants to come hang out at your place then fuck her at your place.
>>
>>25867942
"Sure, but youll have to invite me to dinner, saturday at 20:00 PM"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.