[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /long hair/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How many of you Robots have long hair, and why? I personally have long hair because I am a metalhead , however it does have it's downsides:
>standing in line at public place
>women from behind taps my shoulder and says "gosh these men are being so slow today"
>I awkwardly turn around and tell her that I am, in fact, a dude
>>
that is why I have facial hair
if you're gonna be a guy with long hair, being tall and having a beard is essential
>>
I used to be a metalhead,and grew long hair because of that.Then I had to cut it,due to dandruff issues.Then I realized I looked like a faggot with short hair,and grew back my long,hair regardless of the fact I only listen to j-pop now.
>>
>>25867861
>long hair
>metalhead
just a phase which will end soon.
>>
I like hair, so i grew mine long.
Metal phase is long gone, i kept the hair tho and i still like it, though it's a manbun most of the time now
Also i only wash it every 2 weeks, nobody seems to notice
>>
I employ the best of all hairstyles, the ponytail. Zero maintenance, never EVER have to se3 a barber again and it only looks better as it gets longer
>>
>>25867861
I do. I'm ugly so nothing looks good on me, so I just said fuck it and let it grow.
>>
>I personally have long hair because I am a metalhead

So it's a requirement? I bet you listen to pantera you fucking poser
>>
>>25867861
used to have dreadlocks, currently growing out the afro, to twist it, and get the dreads again.

yeah dude, long hair is fucking awesome. i dont know why people snip their hair, foreskins, beards, pubic hair, and body hair in general; imo let all of it grow; thats reallys nature intention.

our ancestors had long hair; embrace that fucking shit.
>>
>>25867861
Mine is long because I'm too lazy to cut it
>>
>>25867861
i have long hair because im a tranny
>>
>>25867861
Long hair here. Dreadlocks. Bitches love the locks.
>>
>>25868168
I was told it was a phase way back in high school, yet I'm still loving it. I can't picture myself getting tired of metal and listening to pop shit music on the radio.
>>25868448
This. I really hope that long hair because mainstream and accepted in the workplace.
>>
I had long hair since I was about 15 (21 now) got the mop chopped off today.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.