[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make friends with a "fembot" >she starts talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (97KB, 350x189px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
97KB, 350x189px
>make friends with a "fembot"
>she starts talking about her boyfriend
>>
>>25867298
>disable notifications
>never open chat again
>>
Than don't be friends with females if you don't actually want to be friends. You want to be "friends" with her, AKA trying to get close to her with deception and you don't actually care about the friendship which is pathetic.

Personally, I don't believe woman and man can actually be friends. Or atleast if you are attracted to the woman, you cannot actually be friends with her.

Men shouldn't have female friends anyway. It's in our DNA to be close to other males and it's just not natural to hang around females in platonic relationships. Trust me, having a close relationship with other men and feeling part of a group of men is one of the best things a guy can do.
>>
>>25867369
It was more a comment about how "fembots" aren't really robots because they're all in fuckin relationships.

I wasn't trying to get in her pants. I just wanted a friend to talk to and empathize with but they're nothing like robots.
>>
>>25867369
I feel like you don't get it. OP is seeking for other robots he can befriend, so he can share his feels and thoughts with people like him, either male or female. Someone who is involved in a romantic relationship and call him/her-self is an attention whore and the sort of person a true robot does not want to be involved with. Hence why OP feels disgusted.
At the same time, this thread is also useful to remind people borwsing [r9k] that most of so called "fembots" are non-robot attention whores posters should ignore.
>>
>>25867298
>"my boyfriend went out, I'm so lonely"
the moment I knew I was being used.
>>
>>25867449
Forgot a part of it, it doesn't make sense:

*and calls him/her-self a robot
>>
How the fuck do you even meet people on this shitty board?
>>
>>25867474
post an email or Skype after connecting with someone, it's that easy.
>>
>>25867298
OP I have been talking to this girl (I don't know if she visits here but she's really antisocial and doesn't have many friends and stuff). We were really flirty and stuff, her more than me and we even exchanged nudes. Then a few days ago she doesn't respond to my messages and randomly does and now she has a boyfriend. Girls are the Devil they will fucking use you and lead you on, I don't even know who this guy is or how long they've been dating. She literally told me last week I was the only guy she liked and stuff. We didn't even get into a fight or anything, she just has a boyfriend now. I'm never going to get close to a girl ever again this is 3 times to fucking many REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25867533
Do you live in different locations?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.