[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here highschool student >senior >"greatest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1435136259203.png (231KB, 407x387px) Image search: [Google]
1435136259203.png
231KB, 407x387px
Who here highschool student
>senior
>"greatest year of my life"
>>
>>25866599
same here senpai. only im 19 cause i missed a year
>>
>>25866599
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEE

Gfro reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25868244
Why? I'm a fucking shut in if I'm not at school I'm in my house not leaving my room
>>
>>25866599
18 here, kill me f-a-m
>>
>>25868405
Same. I honestly have no ambition and just want to work my fast food job for the rest of my life.
>>
>father got shot in the back of the head
>meet a bunch of cool people in elementary school
>have the best teachers that genuinely want me to do well
>meet a bunch of awesome kids
>excel in class, end up tutoring other children
>all I can think about is suicide in middle school and high school
>college is okay but not certain what I want to do so I leave
>>
>>25868432
lucky fuck i've been trying to get a job since grade 10
>>
File: walkawayinadismissivefashion.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
walkawayinadismissivefashion.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>25868355
>e-even though I leave my house literally every day, I-I'm still a robot!

Get out Chad.
>>
high school students are not robots
>>
12 is the best year of my life.

Not saying much, though. I mean what are the other options?
>>
>>25868355
Sorry pal I just like to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25868659
no, you're not sorry. OP is a normie. It's almost impossible to be a robot in high school unless you're special needs or something.
>>
About to start my senior year in one week (I'm 18 tho).

How do I go about trying to lose my virginity? I'm not that bad looking. I managed to go on one date last year. I just spill a lot of spaghetti every time a girl is into me. I think that if I'm eve in a situation where I'm drunk with friends, I can go for it.
>>
>>25868775
>in high school
>girl is into me
>drunk with friends

literally fuck off and don't come back
>>
I've never understood people who say high school is the best time of your life.

There would be no reason for anyone not to shoot themselves if that was the case.
>>
File: 1445470807050.jpg (53KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1445470807050.jpg
53KB, 440x487px
>>25868683
Who /ate lunch in the stall/ here?
Who /walk 15 miles home because no one gives you a seat on the bus/ here
>>
>>25866599
>senior
>"greatest year of my life"

Ironically it kind of was, everything only went downhill from there with my life. Now I'm 24 and in a living hell while mental illness rots my brain and makes it so that I am unable to live a normal life.
>>
>>25868683
My apology to his still stands.

If you at school age, you have a robot expection due to the fact you are forced to leave the house. Unless you get home schooled

After that then yer, if he leaves everyday he's a normie
>>
>>25868815
They're only into me because I'm an American living in South America. Besides that I'm a robot just like you guys.
>>
>>25868969
Seriously, go.
>>
I use to be a highschool student like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>25868828
>be in 7th grade
>on bus about ready to leave school to go home
>my town had 2 busses that ran through it (small town)
>other bus wasn't working so the load was split between my bus and a 3rd bus that went outside of the town
>only like 4 spots left and they were all seats with kids who bullied me hard as fuck
>standing up on the bus it starts to take off and the bus driver starts yelling at me
>try to sit down in 2 seats and they push me out of the way
>driver yells at me really loudly over the intercom to sit down
>yell back "there's nowhere to fucking sit because they won't let me"
>get suspended
>>
>>25868496
Awww. Need a job to afford more vidya and apple juice?
>>
>>25868887
robot status isn't fully decided until after high school unless you've already lost your virginity and/or dated/had your first kiss
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.