[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Who here highschool student
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1435136259203.png (231 KB, 407x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435136259203.png
231 KB, 407x387
Who here highschool student
>senior
>"greatest year of my life"
>>
>>25866599
same here senpai. only im 19 cause i missed a year
>>
>>25866599
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEE

Gfro reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25868244
Why? I'm a fucking shut in if I'm not at school I'm in my house not leaving my room
>>
>>25866599
18 here, kill me f-a-m
>>
>>25868405
Same. I honestly have no ambition and just want to work my fast food job for the rest of my life.
>>
>father got shot in the back of the head
>meet a bunch of cool people in elementary school
>have the best teachers that genuinely want me to do well
>meet a bunch of awesome kids
>excel in class, end up tutoring other children
>all I can think about is suicide in middle school and high school
>college is okay but not certain what I want to do so I leave
>>
>>25868432
lucky fuck i've been trying to get a job since grade 10
>>
>>25868355
>e-even though I leave my house literally every day, I-I'm still a robot!

Get out Chad.
>>
high school students are not robots
>>
12 is the best year of my life.

Not saying much, though. I mean what are the other options?
>>
>>25868355
Sorry pal I just like to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25868659
no, you're not sorry. OP is a normie. It's almost impossible to be a robot in high school unless you're special needs or something.
>>
About to start my senior year in one week (I'm 18 tho).

How do I go about trying to lose my virginity? I'm not that bad looking. I managed to go on one date last year. I just spill a lot of spaghetti every time a girl is into me. I think that if I'm eve in a situation where I'm drunk with friends, I can go for it.
>>
>>25868775
>in high school
>girl is into me
>drunk with friends

literally fuck off and don't come back
>>
I've never understood people who say high school is the best time of your life.

There would be no reason for anyone not to shoot themselves if that was the case.
>>
File: 1445470807050.jpg (53 KB, 440x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445470807050.jpg
53 KB, 440x487
>>25868683
Who /ate lunch in the stall/ here?
Who /walk 15 miles home because no one gives you a seat on the bus/ here
>>
>>25866599
>senior
>"greatest year of my life"

Ironically it kind of was, everything only went downhill from there with my life. Now I'm 24 and in a living hell while mental illness rots my brain and makes it so that I am unable to live a normal life.
>>
>>25868683
My apology to his still stands.

If you at school age, you have a robot expection due to the fact you are forced to leave the house. Unless you get home schooled

After that then yer, if he leaves everyday he's a normie
>>
>>25868815
They're only into me because I'm an American living in South America. Besides that I'm a robot just like you guys.
>>
>>25868969
Seriously, go.
>>
I use to be a highschool student like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>25868828
>be in 7th grade
>on bus about ready to leave school to go home
>my town had 2 busses that ran through it (small town)
>other bus wasn't working so the load was split between my bus and a 3rd bus that went outside of the town
>only like 4 spots left and they were all seats with kids who bullied me hard as fuck
>standing up on the bus it starts to take off and the bus driver starts yelling at me
>try to sit down in 2 seats and they push me out of the way
>driver yells at me really loudly over the intercom to sit down
>yell back "there's nowhere to fucking sit because they won't let me"
>get suspended
>>
>>25868496
Awww. Need a job to afford more vidya and apple juice?
>>
>>25868887
robot status isn't fully decided until after high school unless you've already lost your virginity and/or dated/had your first kiss
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 436726

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.