[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took the last 2 days off college because I felt like shit,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: surprised capaldi.jpg (51KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
surprised capaldi.jpg
51KB, 634x478px
I took the last 2 days off college because I felt like shit, and had the flu. I have slept for 27 hours in the past 36. I have used no electronics and have drank roughly 6 litres of water and tea.

I did this because I was sick and had a sore throat. I still do. But I'm experiencing what can only be described as a moment of clarity. I had to report back to here.

The dark circles underneath my eyes are gone. My eyes aren't bloodshot and my vision is clearer than I can ever remember it being in the past year. My heart is running at a nicer 83 beats per minute rather than it's normal 90. Everything around me looks clearer. I don't have any headaches and for the first time in a while I don't feel tired of it all.

I'm telling you guys. Sleep is the fucking greatest lyf hak there is. I normally only slept for 7 hours a night. Maybe only 5 at the weekends. After this experience I'm definitely going to be going to bed earlier.

Try it guys. No electronics, no alcohol or weed or any of that shit. Nothing but sleep, tea, and water for 24 hours (eat something relatively healthy if you get hungry) and it will benefit you immensely.

I'll be going back to class tomorrow, happier, healthier, clearer and more relaxed
>>
How will I fuck my gf if I sleep all the time though?
>>
>water makes you function better

no shit
>>
>>25866527
Oh man ikr i had this epiphany the other day as well. Life really seems so much more do-able with a good night's sleep
>>
>>25866527
Vitamins helped me a lot too once I realized that sleep is important.
Give them a try sometime
>>
Maybe it's just the first time you've been properly hydrated in ages, because that's what it sounds like.
>>
It's the water m8. Found out recently that people need 120 oz of water daily or half your body weight in oz. I am a shut in 310lb beta so I have to get down 160 oz of water daily. Can only manage average intake and can already tell the difference just like you
>>
>>25866527
And on your way to class you get hit by a bus that you would have missed of only you'd slept in because you went to bed l8. rip op
>>
>>25866527
>resting rate of 90 and 83 bpm
How are you still alive?
>>
Staying off all the normie shiny internet distractions also helps a lot.

I shouldn't be on here, but I'm still drinking my coffee, dammit.
>>
File: 22rHaFy.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
22rHaFy.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
>tfw can't fall asleep naturally
>>
>>25870105
normal is 60-100 dude
>>
>>25870633
100 isn't normal or healthy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.