[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is drink driving so frowned upon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: roasarionude.jpg (295KB, 710x860px) Image search: [Google]
roasarionude.jpg
295KB, 710x860px
Why is drink driving so frowned upon?
>>
>>25866241
Same reason drunk sex isn't a good idea.

It might result in abortions such as yourself.
>>
>>25866241

Death?

I'm watching Cheers on Netflix. Ignore that.
>>
File: shaun2.gif (2MB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
shaun2.gif
2MB, 300x278px
>>25866276
Nice one.

how about some people whose opinions aren't dictated by emotion?
>>
>>25866241
Because you might enjoy yourself.
>>
because it often kills people involved in an accident
>>
because too many people try to act macho when they are drunk and drive recklessly
>>
>>25866456
I drive even more cautiously out of paranoia.

I'd probably drive close to normal, albeit more relaxed if there were less strict laws.
>>
>>25866466
they ruined it for you
>>
>>25866473
I'll say.
>>
>>25866241
Because steering with your feet while mooning through the open window wasn't, on sober second thought, such a good idea.
>>
File: 1453001331896.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1453001331896.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>25866241
>drink driving

You dumb piece of shit what the fuck is wrong with you. 9am and you're already hitting a bit of the bottle aye? Get yourself some proper help, you disgust me
>>
>>25866587
It's 1.15 AM here, faggot, prime time for a Big Mac run.
>>
because you'll potentially kill/maim others and or damage property.

why is this a question?
>>
>>25866630
Oh, so the irresponsible drunk drivers have ruined it for all the others who only do it occasionally and when they're lucid enough to drive competently?

Way to stereotype, bigot.
>>
File: 1422062147353.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1422062147353.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>25866596
The only time zone that exists is SET America, you drunk fuck
>>
>>25866653

.. haha?

good post friend.
>>
>>25866681
How dare you
>>
because it puts everyone sharing the road with you in danger
though t b h, driving while tired/sick or with someone really annoying in the back/passenger seat is much more dangerous
>>
>>25866762
So whenever you're a passenger in someone's car everyone on the road must be in danger
>>
>>25866786
really annoying, not just a passenger. can you read, nigger?
>>
>>25866762
>though t b h, driving while tired/sick or with someone really annoying in the back/passenger seat is much more dangerous

This, yet for some reason the tired man driving on 30 minutes of sleep over 3 days can't be prosecuted whereas the driving man who has 3 beers within an hour can.
>>
>>25866797
I don't think you understood I was implying Samson is an annoying tripfag
>>
>>25866241
>Why is drink driving so frowned upon?
>>25866653

Maybe because alcohol impairs your judgement and motor skills? Just because you THINK you're a safe drunk driver doesn't mean you actually are. Reckless idiots like you start out cautious- driving while only buzzed, paying close attention to seem sober, slowly becoming more confident and careless until you one day run a red light and end someone's life because you couldn't put the bottle down and think rationally for a second. To think drunk driving is acceptable is to either fail to reason honestly or to care sufficiently about the lives of other humans. It is morally reprehensible.
>>
>>25866847
How dare you judge me like that? You don't know me.
>>
>>25866869
Nice refutation, drunkie. Why don't you down a handle of cheap vodka, climb into your shitmobile, and drive straight into a concrete wall and fucking end your pathetic bottlesucking existence
>>
>>25866786
only if a legion cuck like you is the driver, and I would never get in your car
>>25866811
yeah, it's pretty fucked. IMO, they should only do the balance/coordination/reaction time tests. what should matter is how functional you are, regardless of the substances in your system. myself, I drive better after smoking a few bowls than I do after staying up all night
>>
>>25866456
i second this
me and literally all of the male people ive known in my life drive aggressively as shit when drunk

example: me drifting on a bendy country road and almost wrecking but i didnt because i actually know how to drive
>>
>>25866241

Drunk drivers deserve to get shot imo.
Driving in itself is dangerous enough, without some retard degrading his skills behind the wheel.
Drivers are basically monkeys guiding a machine they do not understand most of the time and drunk monkeys behind a wheel are a bet no one wants to take part in.

If you want to kill yourself, please do it alone and let other people in peace.
>>
>>25866241
>wooooow look at me I'm a LONDON edgelord everyone reply and notice how edgy I am
>>>/trash/
>>
>>25867153
driving is easy as shit and fr really not that dangerous
>>
>>25867200
>>25866869
>>25866653
>>25866466
>>25866241

>drunkfags try to defend their dangerous additction to alcohol
>>
>>25866869
Fuck, dude. That confidence is going to fade quick when you mow down a Korean family.
>>
>>25866241
Kills normies.
>>
Drinking is normie behavior.

I'm not saying if you drink you're a normie, but it's certainly not a good sign and if you do drink you probably do not belong here.
>>
>>25866241
By drinking and driving you inhibit your nervous systems ability to react as fast, this in turn raises the chance that you will involve yourself in a accident, these accidents commonly involve not only your life and property but also others.

By drinking you are making the choice to put yourself aswell as others in danger, the vast majority of people are deeply inclined to eliminate that danger.
>>
>>25867220
I'm a self-admitted alcohol but even I know driving while drunk is stupid. besides dying the penalties here are so harsh you'll be lucky if you wind up owing $10,000 and only lose your license. no thanks brah.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.