[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every fucking time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1442212244041.jpg (16KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442212244041.jpg
16KB, 445x445px
>Be me
> qt girl in class 8/10
>Get talking after class she is smiling and seems intrested in talking to me
>Ask if she would like to sit next to me next semister
>She says yes
>Add her on Normiebook
>Turns out he is a massive feminazi/leftie

MFW
>>
You seem to know about NORMIEbook, so what replies are you expecting?
>>
>>25865472
I didn't get any replies it was just the stuff she shared/posted
>>
File: 1451417595511.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1451417595511.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>25865446
>Add her on Normiebook
>Normie
stopped reading there
>>
>>25865494
I meant from /r9k/
>>
>>25865446
feminists aren't leftist, they're bourgeois status-quo babbies.
>>
>>25865563
>Memes maybe
>To shitpost about my shitty life
IDK does it matter ?
>>25865572
Oh believe me they are
>>
>>25865446
It's a fucking trend to be a feminazi today. If you're not some beta cuck, i don't see a problem why you shouldn't date her. If you are, you're probably going to end up in a open relationship toe-sucking arrangement.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, that she might not be who she represents to be in the normiebook. Give it a shot. If she is a true tumblr tier feminazi, you can always bail.
>>
>>25865595
How are they leftist? I very much doubt that.
Trying to regulate behavior and speech is not 'leftist'. Are they calling for the workers seizing the means of production?
>>
>>25865618
I guess I mean I was half thinking I should pretend to be a SJW. I know enough about their bullshit to parrot it
>>
>>25865638
Nah, that's some needy beta shit right here.
>>
>>25865446
This happened to me for the first time, and I can only speculate that this will get worse as time goes by with the way society is headed.
>>
>>25865572
They're left. The left is characterised by whiny millenials who want the government to censor everything they don't like.
>>
>>25866199
No you idiot, that's authoritarian, leftist is someone who generally believes in redistribution of resources in society by state and has generally more inclusive ideals.

By your definition, fundamentalists would be leftist, because they would want to ban things that dissagree with their ideoligies.
>>
>>25866396
Practice your comprehension, kid.
>>
>>25866412
Nice no-point comment, you sure blew me away.
>>
>>25866439
Why would I respond to your post when it has nothing to do with what I said?
>>
I don't quite understand, I'm European and while it is more leftist here, I've never heard of extreme Tumblr-tier feminazis in Europe. It's like Americans can only be bible-thumping conservative rednecks or ultra-leftists, and there is nothing in between.
>>
>>25866486
Because you wrote that left is characterized by wanting to censore everything they don't like, which is factually incorrect, since left-right dichotomy has way more common with economical issues, thus the most common policial compass has left/right, libeal/autoritarian scales, by your standards fashists would be left leaning as well.
>>
>>25866544
Thanks for demonstrating your incompetence. Learn to read.
>>
>>25866670
So the statement didn't say that left is characterized by whiny millenials who want the govenrment to censor everything they don't like?
>>
>>25866690
Just stop, you retarded American. Who taught you to read?
>>
>>25866696
I self-taught myself to read when I was 4 years old, now fuck off retard if you're not going to respond to anything and just beat around the bush like a self-flatulating faggot you are.
>>
>>25866754
Maybe if you made a point against my post I would.
>>
>>25865446
they all are unless they ahve a boyfriend to show them the right path
>>
>>25866790
I replied to what I thought you meant by your post, you wrote

>Practice your comprehension, kid.

I asked whether you meant what you wrote and you just replied

>Just stop, you retarded American. Who taught you to read?

Honestly I tried to make a conversation, I really did, but you're just a retarded autist who can't answer anything that's being asked, choke on a niggerdick.
>>
when op has a point about his actual reaction to finding out a girl he is interested in is a hard core feminist and some self justified scrub tries to meme him :^)
>>
>>25866396
This modern generation of leftists have become extremely authoritarian. They want the government to control everything and be able to imprison you for making fun of someone like in the UK.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.