[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
My oneitis' car broke and now I can't...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 600x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 600x407
My oneitis' car broke and now I can't go anywhere anymore. I have never really driven. Is a Smart Car a Robot Approved Vehicle?
>>
>>25864830
M E M E C A R
E
M
E
C
A
R
>>
i dont understand, you used to steal her car and drive it or something?
>>
>>25864830

It's probably a cheap runner, but not sure what they're like to maintain. If I wasn't commuting a daily long distance or something I'd probably try getting some 80's or 90's japanese sedan, or maybe something like a Volvo 740, in a fresh condition. They take a little more fuel, but they're cheap and easy to maintain and insurance isn't much.
>>
>>25864830
>robot approved meme

kill yourself

buy a car based on good value for money and safety and weightclass and gas milage and trustworthy, cheap to repair, lots of room etc shit etc)
>>
>>25865065
We used to go out like once a month, I get to spend time with her and she gets a free meal, money for insurance, etcetera.
>>
>>25864830

Buy a diesel truck. Diesel trucks piss normies in their Toyotas off. 07 F350 master race.
>>
>>25865280
>she gets a free meal, money for insurance

kek
>>
>>25865492
Yeah, I know, I'm 100% a cuck. She wants me to give her like $600 so she can go to an anime convention with some friends. I told her I can't afford it, so she said she'll settle for about half.
>>
>>25866804
Cut all ties. God damn you are the cuck of the day.
>>
File: smugoka.jpg (126 KB, 492x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugoka.jpg
126 KB, 492x492
>>25866804
>still giving her $300 anyway

Jesus man pls stop
>>
smart cars are more or less death traps. even if you get into a small fender bender the thing collapses into itself and you have to be freed with the jaws of life.
>>
>>25865476
>diesel
>pissing off normies
Normies love the shit out of diesel. The true way to trigger normies is driving a 25+ years old car that needs RON 97 with extra lead.
>>
heh, I'm like you OP, except the complete opposite. she drives me around for free (I have no car and no job), "buys" me food (like if we buy a pizza, we split the check 50/50 but I eat like 80% of it). she also listens to my >nogf problems. I've known her for almost three years now. I guess you could say she "pays" to hang out with me or something. weird how I haven't developped romantic feelings for her, since she's beautiful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 436685

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.