[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots is this an infected toenail? Noticed it was puffy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Robots is this an infected toenail? Noticed it was puffy and when I tried to wipe away some pus that came out some of the flesh fell away leaving me with pic related.

I have class tomorrow so I can't go to the doctor WHAT DO
>>
>>25863810

ouch. text that picture to your professor and tell him/her you need to take a day off and see a doctor.
>>
looks like an ingrown toenail. get the right side of your nail bed surgically removed
>>
Chris?
I would recognize those toes anywhere.
>>
Maybe you kicked something and your toenail pierced your skin, i had that sometimes when i was younger. But that was always the big toe so idk.

One of my toes kinda hurts but thats because i havent cut them in a few weeks.
>>
>>25863810
This is what happens when you don't make sure you don't get ingrown toenails, anon. Your fault.
>>
>>25863827
But it's the first day of class m8

>>25863857
I knew that was the case, I get them on that toe all the time due to the shape of the cuticle. I can't cut them properly without causing intense pain from cutting the underlying skin.
>>
Ingrown toenail my friend, that probably got infected.

Get some tweezers, local anesthesia, and some betadine and have at it. Fairly simple procedure, go look some videos online.
>>
>>25863866
Guess again.

>>25863878
>a robot can just buy anesthesia and go ham on his own feet and not make everything worse
>>
>>25863897

I've had ingrown toenails before and done my own fix on them. It's fairly easy and they heal fine most of the time. Lidocaine is easy to find.

I would think some robots would be more savvy given like me a lot don't have insurance.
>>
>>25863960

I don't know that I could do that, plus I hear that cutting them without removing the nailbed will just make them come back. I have insurance through my work so that's not an issue. Would this be something you just see a General Physician about?

I just want to know if this is anything serious, it was 2spooky to just see red meat sticking out of my toe
>>
>>25863810
ingrown toenail, and thats already infected badly, i really doubt you can take it out now yourself once its that deep

ive had chronic ingrown toenail problems ever since i was 14 and they always came back no matter how well cut my toes were

once they got like yours i had to go get surgery to get them removed permanently, the first time i went to a really shit doctor and he just took off the entire toenail and the ingrown still came back, went to a better doctor the next time and they used some sort of chemical to make sure they never return
>>
>>25863977

If you have insurance that will cover this cheap I would just take advantage of that. GP would be fine and they could probably do their given how simple it is.

Like I said I don't have insurance so I've done shit like this myself.
>>
>>25863977
I went to a gp for my big toe and he stuck a needle to freeze it. The he took these skinny scissors and cut down straight to the nail bottom and lard jesus boy it hurt like a deep to the bone pain im not sure dat freezie did anything. Anyways after he kinda scolded me like this only a problem in turd world country why do I have this?
>>
>>25863810
Take thin scissors and snip in the crease of the toenail.
Let it rinse in an alternation of rubbing alchohol (I'm sorry) and pure water 3 times. Then seal it off with Vaseline and a band aid and change every 3 hours until healed.
>>
>>25863810
Why do you cut your toenail so it digs into the side of your toe?
That's why It's infected.
You have to go to a doctor and have them take care of it.
After that, cut the nail straight across, don't touch the part of the nail covered by skin on the side.
>>
File: Optimized-20160119_213052.jpg (398KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20160119_213052.jpg
398KB, 1200x675px
Rate my big toes
>>
File: Optimized-20160119_213028.jpg (406KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-20160119_213028.jpg
406KB, 1200x675px
>>25864269
and the other toe
>>
>>25864269
those do not look healthy...
>>
Do you have any medicine or anti-septic to put on it?
>>
>>25864326
I previously had a fungus and now the nails are weird looking
>>
>>25863810
go to a doctor anon, tell them you want the standard anti biotics and book in a operation time procedure.

unless they allow direct surgery operation, opt for that instead

do stack up on pain killers beforehand though, you will have intense pain for the first 2-3 days before it starts to dip down and remove the first bandaging asap for less pain and faster recovery

i've gotten my toe operated twice now and its not pleasant but its the only way to fix it
>>
>>25863810
I get these every so often. It's an in grown toenail, and the infection will get worse if you don't act now.

What the doctors will do is cut it out for you. You can do it yourself at home, as I always do. Just go a bit across from the infected area, cut down the middle of the nail with scissors (this will hurt), and if you can't cut anymore nail because of the pain, tap it in more so you actually do cut a heap, then get some pliers and pull the rest of the nail out. Try cut it all the way, if not, just go as far to the back as you can, as there is a cut there that can't heal because of the nail... You want to work past that.

I actually enjoy doing this, it's a fun sort of pain and feels great after.
>>
>is this infected ?
>tried to wipe away some pus

Are you dense ?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.