[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Whats your excuse faggots?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 540x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 540x358
Whats your excuse faggots?
Obviously women dont care if you're a fat ugly fag.
>>
>>25863024
>escort
>hooker
>fat fetishist
>blackmail
>>
>>25863024
even fat fucks can have money
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x1136
http://sweetsgr.tumblr.com
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x556
>>25863024
Because I don't want a gf. Real women just don't interest me. Plus I don't want to waste my paycheck on another entity that just mooches off me.
>>
>implying i want a GF
i could do with a ultra submissive sex slave that wanted to be my pet, but i don't have any interest with actual relationships.

girl in 10th grade tried to kiss my on the lips, almost punched her but realized that would only get me into legal trouble, so i just called her a whore and walked away
>>
>>25863211
Underage or full-on retarded in denial neckbeard spotted
>>
>>25863110
>>25863211
>faggots
>not wanting qt girl who buys you food and feeds you
>>
>>25863233
how am i in denial?
>>
File: 1436917233209.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436917233209.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>how to get a bf as a woman
>don't be fat

>how to get a gf as a man
>exist

Men confirmed for living on tutorial mode.
>>
>>25863234
Sorry but my fetish isn't being turned into a lardass by my gf if I ever get one.
My fetish is getting her heavily preggers
>>
holy shit what is my excuse

thanks anon

i think ill try asking a girl out tomorrow
>>
>>25863291
>a (Relatively) famous man with social status and also tons of money
Hmm....
>>
File: 1450757024832.jpg (83 KB, 339x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450757024832.jpg
83 KB, 339x600
>>25863826
>social status and also tons of money
Always the same excuse...
>>
>>25863906
I'm sure this kid has rich parents. It's always the same with these types of photos.

To appeal to women you need at least 2 of these 3: Money, Social Status, being incredibly good looking/muscular (This usually gives social status as well).

All women need is: Not being fat and learn makeup
>>
File: 1443574451580.jpg (301 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443574451580.jpg
301 KB, 1242x2208
>>25864093
>I'm sure this kid has rich parents.
Like I said, always the same excuses.
>>
>>25863906
>>25864093
>>25864133
I want to believe they love each other but it's probably just money.
>>
>posting outliers

lmao, just kys OP
>>
File: 1431559087253.png (698 KB, 1278x961) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431559087253.png
698 KB, 1278x961
These two sure look loaded!
>>
>>25863024
This girl is a fat fetishist, I know for a fact
Most girls will ignore the fact that you are fat if you behave correctly in public, are interesting, and are taller than they are.
They still value all the stuff we do, just to a slightly lesser degree

My excuse is that im asocial and have little interest in a wide social circle. I would rather watch emotional movies and anime
>>
>>25864133
That man is giving the most critical stare I've ever seen.

He definitely knows she's a gold digger and can't do dick about it because his son is legally an adult.
>>
>>25864173
She's not a prize, herself. Desperates find each other if there is a chance.
>implying I'm a virgin like the r9k stereotype
>implying a board's caricatured persona represents the whole
>>
File: 1427585131737.jpg (39 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427585131737.jpg
39 KB, 540x540
>>25864185
>robot damage control at full throttle
>>
>>25864133
Do you think any self respecting human being would date a straight up retard if not for the money?

Get the fuck out of here you SJW roastie
>>
>>25864206
THIS is what MALE love is, beyond boundaries, living someone for who they ARE. Not a single Roastie whore can love someone as much as a man can.
>>
File: 1437951680316.jpg (44 KB, 639x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437951680316.jpg
44 KB, 639x960
>>25864232
Thank you for perfectly demonstrating robot double standards
>>
>>25863024
Where do I meet them? That looks like he owns his own place I don't. Show me where the fatty lovers are bro.
>>
>>25864133
They're just sitting next to each other.
>>
>>25864248
That male looks very attractive and the roastie is a 7 at best.

Out of shitty twitter images of rich boys already?
>>
File: 1446697461477.jpg (35 KB, 268x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446697461477.jpg
35 KB, 268x422
I'm sure celebs are just in DIRE need of a rich husband.
>>
>>25864305
She's ugly and he's definitely in her range.
>>
Their excuse is that they are lazy, misogynistic abusers.

They are looking for victims to emotionally and physically abuse rather than women who have the power to leave them.

There are lots of pics of r9kers. They're mostly not ugly, probably the better looking half of the site, feminine maybe. I doubt most are even in poverty or have poor social skills. Their problem lies in the fact that they want women to abuse rather than have a meaningful relationship with. The way in which they talk about women, what they want in a woman, all marks patterns of abusive behavior. They want shy, insecure, traditional minded women. they tend to prefer women without an active social life, they view a woman's infidelity as much more egregious than a man's. ex >>25862167

r9k has a lot of manipulative guys who are simply struggling to find women who they can break down, women of a much lower social status or much less emotionally stable than them so that they can keep her utterly dependent on him.
>>
I'm socially retarded and poor.
>>
File: 1433571418493.jpg (89 KB, 467x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433571418493.jpg
89 KB, 467x630
Yep, definitely going after his pockets!
>>
>>25863024
>obviously
>one pic of an escort kissing a fat dude
>OMG OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT CARE XDD

LMAO HAHAHAHA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NICE ONE OP YOU MADE ME REEEEE
>>
File: 1447167983476.jpg (68 KB, 636x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447167983476.jpg
68 KB, 636x960
According to /r9k/ the girl is a 4/10 and the guy a 7/10
>>
>>25863024
>>25863097

Fucking feeders and feed-es. Disgusting excuses for human beings. Scum like this deserve to be lined up and shot. Fucking pieces of shit. Tumblr is the shit can of humanity.
>>
>>25864355
>that jewfro
youre not wrong unless that guy has a 13 inch dick or some shit
>>
>>25864364

According? When did r9k ever speak as one?

Girls pretty hot, so's the guy. They're both in each others range. Isn't that ellie Goulding?
>>
File: 1424699178445.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424699178445.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
Lorde just needs all of this asian guy's money because she can't possibly afford the things she wants
>>
>>25864338
>There are lots of pics of r9kers. They're mostly not ugly, probably the better looking half of the site
Have you ever considered that the truly ugly don't post because they're ugly?
>Their problem lies in the fact that they want women to abuse rather than have a meaningful relationship with
I aint gonna argue this one either way.
>They want shy, insecure, traditional minded women
Minus the insecurity, who doesn't?
>they view a woman's infidelity as much more egregious than a man's
Because it is.
P R E G N A N C Y
>>
>>25864380

Or a smashing personality. He probably makes her laugh more than he makes her cum.
>>
>>25864364
She's a 6 and he's a 4, objectively speaking.
>>
>>25864405
>He probably makes her laugh more than he makes her cum
Why are you trying to make me sad? Isn't he from BBT, it's not like he's a nobody.
>>
>>25864403
>Have you ever considered that the truly ugly don't post because they're ugly?
There's always going to be a selection bias.

>Minus the insecurity, who doesn't?
Guys like me who are shy. I want a girl whose more confident than me. Lol.

>Because it is.
>P R E G N A N C Y

That's bullshit, Bro. Condoms are a thing.
>>
You're all lying and making sit up. Society says that all of these are equal relationships because the women are likely over 25. Women only have SMV (Sexual market value) at 18-24 at the most, while men's SMV increases until 60+

In which case, women are always chosing uglier dudes and it's exceptionally rare to see a 5+ women with a 5- man. Women typically get uglier guys and not just for money. you're simply not judging the women correctly.

For example, >>25864355 She is a 1 at best, she's freaking old as fuck and way past her date. Dude is a 7 at least. In this relationship, unless he was with her decades ago, she is the lower status.

You're all dumb as fuck if you think these women are hard to get. they're more than likely much lower than a fat male in status because they look like they could be past the age that they look good at all.

25+ year old women don't care if you're a fatty. you literally have no excuse if you are willing to date that age range. You're obviously not trying.
>>
>>25864423
Because it's true.
You can be a somebody, but women aren't going to stay with you because of your money. You need to have a good personality too. Look at her, she could have chosen any millionaire/billionaire she wanted, but she chose him. Ask yourself why that is. The answer? She liked his personality.
>>
>>25864173
can i have source on these two?
>>
>>25864467
>She is a 1 at best, she's freaking old as fuck and way past her date. Dude is a 7 at least.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25864464
>That's bullshit, Bro. Condoms are a thing.
I'm sorry but women cheating carries the risk of bringing another mans child into the home, and don't give me that crap about safe responsible sex (with another man) if she was so responsible she wouldn't be cheating.
>>
>>25864493
Call me when a celebrity marries a NEET.
>Look at her, she could have chosen any millionaire/billionaire she wanted
Status =/= money, did you miss ALL of the alpha fux beta bux memes? Lots of jobless losers crushing pussy but they aint robots.
>>
>>25864513
Men cheating carries the risk of him getting another woman pregnant. what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>25864513
I get what you mean. I was being argumentative for the sake of it. A chick could cheat on you, fall pregnant, and pretend the child is yours. It's happened to many men.

To avoid shit like this, I think more people should have open relationships.
>>
>>25864559
>Men cheating carries the risk of him getting another woman pregnant.
And the baby STAYS with that woman retard, how many times does dad keep the kid? It's extremely fucking unlikely.
>>25864578
> I think more people should have open relationships.
kys2dayplz
>>
>>25864248
That was OBVIOUSLY satire.
>>
>>25864338
>I doubt most are even in poverty
im on the fast track to homelessness
I've talked to other anons on this board on how to be homeless
I've talked about social programs and how to get the most neet bux
not everyone here is poor but I know many robots here are poor
>>
>>25864592
> kys2dayplz
After you.
I would definitely consider an open relationship with a girl if we've been together for a long time. It can liven up the relationship. And it acknowledges the reality of what 'love' is - a release of chemicals in your body that ultimately fades away. Why deny the human? We weren't made for monogamy.
>>
>>25864644
>Why deny the human?
Why deny any urge? Why not go full tiberius and stick your dick in the mouths of babies to bust a nut?
>We weren't made for monogamy.
And yet it provides the best basis for society.
>>
>>25864200
Not a prize? I'd take that girl, she's above average for an asian
>>
>>25864660
> Why deny any urge? Why not go full tiberius and stick your dick in the mouths of babies to bust a nut?
The fuxk? How is any of this relevant to what I'm talking about? Consensual adult relationships. I'm the context of adult relationship, it makes sense for couples to talk about their extra - marital urges.

> And yet it provides the best basis for society
This is a joke. Just take a look at the divorce rates. If monogamy is so successful then why is it that people are constantly jumping from one relationship to the next? Because people want more. A family with mum and dad together is best for raising a child, but that family can be made stronger if mum and dad acknowledge their sexual urges and are honest with each other. It's better for dad to sleep with a woman with mums consent than for him to cheat.
>>
>>25864660
No it doesn't. community raised children have historically been more well adjusted than those raised to value a parental hierarchy.

A solid community is much better at guiding children than sole parents and provides openness that prevents extremism and abuse.

What causes problems is a broken family where there is no community support or families in broken communities.
>>
>>25864173
this one looks completely believable to me though
>>
>>25863097
its always americunts who do degenerate shit like this

i hate that fat fucking blubber country
>>
>>25864735
>This is a joke. Just take a look at the divorce rates. If monogamy is so successful then why is it that people are constantly jumping from one relationship to the next? Because people want more. A family with mum and dad together is best for raising a child, but that family can be made stronger if mum and dad acknowledge their sexual urges and are honest with each other. It's better for dad to sleep with a woman with mums consent than for him to cheat.

This, exactly. The problems in single parent homes are overwhelmingly due to poverty, general community condition, and the emotional and even physical trauma suffered in broken and abusive homes.

A child raised by supportive parents and a supportive community where this trauma isn't a part of life is far better off than attempting and breaking monogamous relationships.
>>
File: no money.jpg (469 KB, 1282x855) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no money.jpg
469 KB, 1282x855
You should probably do this with people you know.
Pic related are married. He's not rich at all and has literally no sense of humour.
>>
File: qwert.jpg (128 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qwert.jpg
128 KB, 960x720
This is also a couple I know.
Both are very nice and deserve each other.
But since /r9k/ thinks overweight men have no chance, I'll post anyway.
>>
File: aw01.jpg (142 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aw01.jpg
142 KB, 960x960
There is also this couple I know. Last time I posted this, /r9k/ said he was at least as attractive as her if not more so.
>>
File: 5 years.jpg (85 KB, 960x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5 years.jpg
85 KB, 960x717
And they've also been dating for 5 years. No money in sight.
>>
I love all the straight up denial in this thread. muh "Their parents must be rich" muh "He's not that bad looking" muh "It must be the money, please say he's rich!"

r9k can't fathom a relationship built over years of contact, or something spontaneous. These men demand that women invest their lives into them but they, themselves, the r9kfuccboi, doesn't want to invest a minute into talking with a female. This is what happens when people who hate women demand attention from them.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>25864751
>No it doesn't. community raised children have historically been more well adjusted than those raised to value a parental hierarchy.
Horseshit, prove it
here's some of monogamy being great
http://theconversation.com/society-wide-benefits-of-monogamous-marriage-6908
>>25864735
>The fuxk? How is any of this relevant to what I'm talking about?
Because you're going on about why deny the human and we weren't made for monogamy we just like fucking, so why not fuck anything?
>Consensual adult relationships
We weren't made for consent, I doubt many cavewomen consented.
>Just take a look at the divorce rates
That's directly related to people being whores prior to marriage.
> If monogamy is so successful then why is it that people are constantly jumping from one relationship to the next? Because people want more.
What does that have to do with the success of monogamy? Because people are getting divorced monogamy doesn't produce pro-social behaviors or societal benefits? Something bad being popular doesn't make it good.
>A family with mum and dad together is best for raising a child, but that family can be made stronger if mum and dad acknowledge their sexual urges and are honest with each other
Horse shit it's just an angle for literal cucking (raising someone elses kid) and jealousy. Further you pulled it all out of your ass.
>>25864793
>This, exactly. The problems in single parent homes are overwhelmingly due to poverty, general community condition, and the emotional and even physical trauma suffered in broken and abusive homes.

More horse shit.
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/07/single_motherhood_worse_for_children_.2.html

>A child raised by supportive parents and a supportive community
Peddle your cuck shit elsewhere no one wants to raise someone elses kid.
>>
>>25864932
>>25864909
>>25864841
>>25864834
>5 years
>unknown time for other relationships
Studies on divorce use 10 years as a mark, good for them regardless but they're not sperging robots.
>>
>>25864373
>i judge the entire worth of a human being based on their fetishes
>>
>>25865049
3 years, 5 years, 6 years and 6 years of marriage + 7 years relationship before

This thread isn't about "how long do they last". A few years shows they are serious enough to blast "it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a more attractive gf if you are not rich / have high social status"
It's clearly not impossible at all.
>>
File: 1436909362222.jpg (27 KB, 403x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436909362222.jpg
27 KB, 403x312
>>25865032
>that pic
>a publication by the heritage foundation """""sourced""""" from CDC's data
JUST KEK MY SIDES UP SENPAI
>>
File: 1425306019235.jpg (48 KB, 265x297) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425306019235.jpg
48 KB, 265x297
Look at that top of the line t-shirt and haircut. Most definitely a rich guy.
>>
>>25865085
It's teachmans study on top of the heritage study.
Here's another source saying the same damn thing:
nationalmarriageproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NMP-BeforeIDoReport-Final.pdf

And here's the guy who made the graph I posted and links teachmans study.
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
>>
>>25865077
>it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a more attractive gf if you are not rich / have high social status"
None of it's really blowing my mind senpai, worst I've seen is this one from you >>25865107 and none of them are autistic robot skellies to my knowledge.

Good on you for collecting these though, it's nice to see people making it.
>>
File: .png (153 KB, 1869x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.png
153 KB, 1869x579
>>25865137
Not really kekkins
>>
>>25865184
I don't understand what you're saying to me or what you mean.
>>
File: 1452273636648.jpg (255 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452273636648.jpg
255 KB, 1600x1200
time to dump my collection
>>
File: 1452273896784.jpg (26 KB, 331x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452273896784.jpg
26 KB, 331x499
>>25865308
original comment number 000002
>>
I get the feeling that girls with fat guys would be fat themselves if they were on their own. I think they like to see an obese monster slowly kill itself as a way to live through them and vent their gluttonous desires.
>>
File: 1452274319460.jpg (55 KB, 720x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452274319460.jpg
55 KB, 720x478
>>25865316
original comment number 000003
>>
>>25863024
Because I don't want a gf who tries to keep me fat, I want one who understands that she's my motivation to get skinny..
>>
File: 1452274846317.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452274846317.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
>>25865327
original comment number 003333
>>
File: 1452278763910.jpg (209 KB, 636x958) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452278763910.jpg
209 KB, 636x958
>>25865336
this is also a very original comment
>>
File: 1452279396420.jpg (168 KB, 634x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452279396420.jpg
168 KB, 634x850
>>25865350
robot seriously, stop muting me
>>
>>25863097
Fucking Christ, that's not healthy. Both of them are fucked in the head. He's literally shortening his life by decades just for some pussy.
>>
I live in appartment with my parents, broken bed, no car, little money.
I don't talk to girls, I just grunt
>>
>>25865217
I(>>25865107)'m not the guy you were responding to. Look at the (You)s.

inb4 nice MSpaint skills
>>
>>25865308
>>25865316
>>25865327
>>25865336
>>25865350
>>25865370
saved to my own folder for future use tbqh fampai
>>
>>25865458
Wow that took me too long to get, alright then. You still win most surprising couple ITT.
>>
>>25864392
Well, it's Randy Marsh, so...
>>
>>25864392
is he wearing a rug?
>>
Only reason I am alone is because I have no interests that I am passionate about and I am afraid of exposing myself to other people.
>>
>>25864305
what kind of "celeb" is that?
>>
>>25864355
he is sure better looking than her, so she may be also after his looks
>>
They do care if you have an autistic personality though.
>>
>>25865308
That's just not alright. How can god let this happen
>>
>>25864467

Take it from someone who's actually over the age of 25 and has to deal with these girls.

They never stop harshly judging males, their criteria just hilariously shifts. You get penalized when you're young for not being good looking. You get penalized when you're older for not having money/status. They're not sexually attracted to those guys, they're just trying to use them so they don't have to struggle with their own means. Which is why they cheat constantly when a better looking guy comes along.

So unless you're wealthy and well-known enough in some social circle when you're older, it doesn't get any easier past 25 either.

You're playing a game where the rules change depending on the players.
>>
>>25864290
They're literally dating. They were on the news recently because he's a fat guy dating a decent looking grill.
>>
>>25863906
Such a shame if they have kids the daughters will look nothing like her
>>
>>25863024

I was a horribly chubby, acne ridden ginger wigger faggot when I was 15 but I somehow got a 17 year old gf who was an objective 8/10.

People asked her, and me, every single day, why the fuck she was dating me. I had no answer, and I still don't.

I am smart and witty, and I was back in high school, but that is seriously the only thing I had going for me. I was not confident.

I guess the point is - this shit happens. I don't know why, it just does. Sometimes hot girls do go for ugly dudes.
>>
>>25864599
I wouldn't be so sure
>>
Hold the fuck up.

What if a good looking MALE/GUY is dating an """uglier""" FEMALE/GIRL?

what's the reason for that? Guy is a sperg and beta? can't do good? desperate? just wants to get his dick wet but can't compete?

isn't that a robot double standard?
>>
I mean why would you even wanna be fat, come on
>>
>>25863097
>you get the fresh hot pizza
>he gets the fresh hot pussy
>>
>>25868962
It seems like he's getting both.
>>
>>25864232
The skinny dude has a fat fetish and the chub will fuck anything at that point, prove me wrong. I've seen plenty of fat/skinny relationships break up on tumblr, calling it true love is delusional
>>
>>25864467
>rates Christina Hendricks a 1
>not even a 2

Because of her boobs ALONE, forget the rest of her irresistible, sexy self, CH's severed, decapitated, and dismembered stump of a torso alone would register a 7/10, you literal homosexual.
>>
File: hendricks.jpg (202 KB, 550x722) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hendricks.jpg
202 KB, 550x722
>>25864467
>Christina Hendricks is a 1

Then what am I? A literal negative 600?

This is what I mean when I say male standards have gone way out of this world and us ugly women should probably just kill ourselves because we're subhuman in the eyes of your average men.
>>
File: 1453152339013.png (111 KB, 500x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453152339013.png
111 KB, 500x287
>>25865336
>>25865308
>>25865370
Please stop anon. It hurts knowing that I'll never get that lucky.
>>
>>25864364
Sonny is a fucking qt
>>
>>25863024
>money
>fetish
>joke
>pity
i won't have any of them
>>
>>25864364
skrilly is literally gay
>>
>>25871051
She looks like a porcelain doll. I've sure I've seen horror movies with her as the star.
>>
I live in georgia

every single girl likes vagina

It makes no goddamn sense

why are there so many fucking lesbians here
>>
>>25864735
>being this naive

Dhejshenekdhen
>>
>>25863269

Because you dont want a GF. Apparently you need women to survive this world.

Men are expected to be slaves to women willing to do anything necessary to get one. When you reject them and free yourself from needing to slave away so you can rent out someones cunt you are shamed.

Women will shame you because you aren't willing to sacrifice your time, resources and self-esteem for their amusement.

Men will shame you because you aren't so weak that you need validation from someone renting out their cunt to you to live a fulfilling life on earth
>>
File: hendricks.jpg (131 KB, 634x925) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hendricks.jpg
131 KB, 634x925
>>25871411
What is your point?

She's an attractive old lady and men like you think she is a 1. What hope is there for at least the 25% of white women uglier than her?

What you are telling me is that any woman who isn't exactly 100% aesthetically perfect, and has facial quirks, is automatically irredeemably ugly? Men are the cancer killing this planet.
>>
>>25864206
holy fuck why is this gorgeous man fucking that pig . NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>25871051

Don't get too beat up about it. This is 4chan. /r9k/'s opinion is CONTRARIAN just like the rest of 4chan. If they think normies think someone is good looking, they automatically think they're not.

/r9k/'s standards are skewed by their inability to like something other people like too.
>>
>dude 0.01% proves the rule just b urself lmao
>>
>>25864232
Na homo's actually don't love. The guy has a fat fetish and he is just trying to get his rocks off. Don't make it into something it is not.
>>
>>25871612
I'm not the same guy but for me I am attracted to a specific type of woman, and some women who are really beautiful are less attractive to me than some pleb women who happen to fit my niche.

Only a small fraction of the population is across the board attractive. The rest of us have to try a little harder in matchmaking.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 31
Thread DB ID: 435759



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.