[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a man's wife is caught cheating, should he be able to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1453177166024.jpg (35KB, 492x328px) Image search: [Google]
1453177166024.jpg
35KB, 492x328px
If a man's wife is caught cheating, should he be able to divorce her without losing half his stuff?
>>
No because he could have been a horrible husband that drove her to this point.
>>
>>25862167
He should be able to stone her to death, desu
>>
>>25862216
I like this. Beating should be legal as well.
>>
>>25862193
Then maybe she should file for divorce instead of being a cheating bitch
>>
What happens to either of them is irrelevant because they were both normie trash to even be in that situation in the first place.
>>
>>25862193
>No because he could have been a horrible husband that drove her to this point.
This is what tumblr believes.
>>
I think so. Unfaithfulness is the worst thing anyone can do in a marriage. She deserves nothing. Should of signed a prenup.
>>
>>25862329
Yes but she could still love him and there was a lapse moment in judgement where she cheated. You make it sound so easy to file for divorce. That's someone's entire life they have to throw away, to start over from the beginning and if there are kids involved its even harder.
>>
>>25862167
Wait a sec, I don't know much about divorce, but if a guy divorces his wife, even if she's caught blatantly cheating, she gets to keep half his shit, and gets custody of the kids if they have any? If this is the then women are entitled cunts.
>>
>>25863161
>there was a lapse moment in judgement where she cheated

stop enabling toxic feminine behavior that conveniently absolves them of responsibility for their actions. it's not like cheating is a one step process, the woman has to make many conscious decisions and rationalizations that lead to infidelity.
>>
>>25863161
Sucks to be a slut, right?
>>
What about a husband that cheats, should she then get 100% at divorce if he cheats on her?
>>
>>25862193
>blaming the victim
>>
File: 1433356769796.jpg (33KB, 960x664px) Image search: [Google]
1433356769796.jpg
33KB, 960x664px
I even hear prenups can be dismissed as well.

Marriage is fucked man.
>>
>>25863214
Uh what about if she was drunk theres no decisions and rationalization there. If the husband was better there would be no reason to cheat in the first place.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-19 04.28.51.png (32KB, 671x407px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-19 04.28.51.png
32KB, 671x407px
If cheating omits one to divorce proceedings, you do know women win, right? Your question is based in misogyny rather than statistical data.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/06/01/more-likely-spouse-cheat-relationship/28299907/

Men who are financially dependent on women are 3x as likely to cheat as women who are financially dependent on men.

Men who make over 70% of household imcome are increasingly likely to cheat whereas women who make over twice the household income continue to cheat less.

Glad you're willing to give women more money :)

So, relationships in the worst positions
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.