[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my dad just spent millions upon millions of money on his other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1449070960362.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1449070960362.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
So my dad just spent millions upon millions of money on his other family (everyone on his side of the family like grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc.) but only giving bare minimum for his main family like me, my mom, brother, and sister
>Spent two million on a car for my grandma and mind you I only got a second hand car
>A thousands of acres of land which he almost titled only to himself if not for my mom's protests
>He spent millions on land but hasn't even had any money saved up for my siblings
>He also got a lawyer to get special powers to access my account and withdraw a ton of money which I was supposed to use for college a few years ago
>What's bullshit is how he basically just said that the car is actually ours and we'll get it in three years but he said he's gonna give it to whoever wants it just a few days ago.
>Grandmas gave me a house titled in my name but I live so far away and the only people who could really live there is her which is sneaky and bullshit
>Hides his true income
>Doesn't show how much money he has
>Always says he doesn't have any but always does when it comes to his side of the family.
Everytime my mom or me brings up money to my dad he gets angry immediately and just dismisses the convo. He's a financial bully and I have no faint idea why, except one. I believe my dad thinks that my mom is a gold digger but I don't think so.
>Could've just stayed at home enjoying the money
>Goes to another country instead and works there leaving me when I was young with siblings
>Went back to college to get Masters degree but really she didn't have to since she could just live on the money even though it's small in comparison
Anyway, is there anyway to fix this since all roads seem like they're heading to a divorce.
>>
>>25861062

Your mom's a gold digging whore. Your dad's doing what any sane man would do: keep as much money away from her roastie clutches as possible.
>>
>>25861105
As I said before, she could've just stayed at home and lapped all the money up but works instead and goes to college. I don't think she's a gold digger.
>>
>>25861062
I don't think you will find much sympathy from the poorfags of this board or any other, anon.

Sometimes a divorce can be the best thing for a family. My parents should have divorced a long time ago.
>>
>>25861062

ha ha owned. why does he hate you? lol
>>
>>25861187
I thought about that, but you're all I have.
>>
Two million dollars on a car for an old lady? What fucking car is this?
>>
>>25861289
To be honest, I've never seen it. We have the same reaction. I'm over in another country with my mom while my dad works overseas. My grandmother lives in another country so we're all separated.
>>
>>25861357
Are we talking about USD here? Because the only thing I can think of is the Koenigsegg Agera. Your grandma wouldn't even be able to drive that sports car.
>>
>>25861357
It's on another wife
>>
>>25861534

This, it's obvious.
>>
>>25861212
New here?
Jesus
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 100x100px
>>25861435
No idea. My mom and dad fought over this so I never pried for answers.

>>25861534
>>25861553
I thought about this since it happened to a friend. His dad went to Dubai, he thought it was business as usual but it turns out someone saw him there and told my friend's mom.
I'd prefer believing my gold digger idea than this.

>>25861553
Kind off. I'm a cross boarder from /int/.
>>
File: image.png (372KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372KB, 1242x2208px
>>25861705
>>25861705
>>25861788
Fuck, for some reason I thought you were talking to me even though I didn't see a (you)
Here is a screencap to show I'm not him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.