[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's that time again! Which of these girls do you choos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: who do ya choose.jpg (746KB, 1314x2208px) Image search: [Google]
who do ya choose.jpg
746KB, 1314x2208px
It's that time again! Which of these girls do you choose to be with? Better choose wisely... also, themes for the girls

Tiffany: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwhPyKcj9OY

Vur'minex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFxyxiWlXO0
>>
File: Beckjann Succubus Arsaette.jpg (43KB, 600x714px) Image search: [Google]
Beckjann Succubus Arsaette.jpg
43KB, 600x714px
>Not picking the Dark Eldar Succubus

I'll be chilling with Urien Rakarth and Vect laughing from Commorragh with my qt Wych waifu.
>>
Neither of those options guarantee a loyal wife/partner.

pass
>>
Tiffany seems like an amazing waifu.
Where would I find girls like her?
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 1895x1058px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1895x1058px
>likes sardines
*YAAWWWWN* I think that's a red flag, now time to indulge in my favourite, iconic Heinz Beans
>>
black women CAN BE ROBOTS
>>
>>25860423
I'm an Asian who hates Japanese culture and doesn't really like black people either. With that being said, Xenos deserve to be exterminated and copulating with one is a sin against nature and God. I choose neither, though the negress would earn points with me if she helped me kill the alien.
>>
>>25860423
Def chose the alien I would love to be a space pirate with a cutie by my side. Black women look like shit so I can never choose her.
>>
Definitely Vur
I can act out all the edgy power fantasies I always have on her slaves, she's into guns, i get to watch watch sick fights, and get to have a femdom waifu
>>
File: tumblr_m1wqh9oamP1r2mtzq[1].jpg (52KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1wqh9oamP1r2mtzq[1].jpg
52KB, 500x437px
>>25860480
>>25861337
>>25861645
>betraying your species for pussy
>>
>>25861712
I hate every other human what do I care
>>
>>25861712
Black women are too ugly to be considered humans
>>
>>25860423
Viper is literally checking all of my boxes!
>Tfw no buisness savvy girl to work out with
>Tfw no 10/10 pirate that wants to try drugs and wrestle
>Tfw you always fight dirty and she loves it
>Tfw she invites you to parties as eye candy
>>
>>25860423
>samurai Champloo

My nigger.
>was going to post Force of Nature - silver Children but jewtube banned literally every posting of it in my country
>>
File: cd5.jpg (7KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
cd5.jpg
7KB, 196x200px
>Dark Eldar
>>
>>25861712
>nigger
>my species
lol no
>>
>>25860423
Whoever made that pic is probably the biggest autist on the planet. It screams autism and cringe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.