[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having a perfectly calm conversation with someone >Suddenly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1313346644283.jpg (55KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1313346644283.jpg
55KB, 550x550px
>Having a perfectly calm conversation with someone
>Suddenly they start cussing you out for no reason as if you've just massively insulted them.

Why are people on this site so sensitive?

There's too many people around here that get pissed off over literally nothing as if they're just looking for a fight.
>>
Yeah, people like to take out their frustrations on random people.
>>
File: D1HMVKs.gif (1MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
D1HMVKs.gif
1MB, 450x338px
Good ol anonymity
>>
Did you ask them why they were upset?
>>
You mean cussing at you or just cursing in general?
Some of us are from the lower classes and it's just normal vocabulary.
>>
>>25860339
Anonymity friendo.
They're beta faggots in real life and like to take their shit out on places like this because if they were to do that in real life, they would get socked in the mouth, and they wouldn't like that. They'd have to explain to mommy what happened and they don't want to get her upset
>>
>>25860404
Yes, that usually just makes them even angrier because they assume I'm being like "u mad?"

>>25860418
I mean cussing at someone, as opposed to just peppering their posts.
>>
>>25860523
Faggots like you deserve it.
>>
>>25860523
>I mean cussing at someone, as opposed to just peppering their posts.
Yeah that's normal. Robots do that because they are failed normies, total normie behavior.
>>
>>25860339
>trying to have a decent conversation on 4chan without the other party going butthurt
That's where you went wrong
>>
>>25860339
What the fuck did you just say about me?
>>
>>25860567
Bam, right in the kisser
>>
>>25860339
>cussing
Why don't you find somewhere else to talk you cum gargling faggot?
>>
>>25861074
Does that word hurt your delicate sensibilities?
>>
>>25860339
oh oh oh I've got one!
"you are very ugly"
haha did I insult you sempai?
>>
>>25861131
Yes, grandpa used to say it before raping me 2bh.
>>
>>25861220
Only retards would find pretending to be retarded funny.
>>
>>25861220
IT'S SENPAI YOU FUCKING MONG
>>
>>25860339
>There's too many people around here that get pissed off over literally nothing as if they're just looking for a fight.
bitter manchild OP bitter frustrated manchild or maybe they just like cursing you should stop being sensitive with curse words you fuckwit
>>
>>25860339
fuck off faggot homo
>>
>>25860339
You probably said something massively insulting and was too autistic to realize
>>
>>25861277
WHITU PIGGU GO HOME
WHITU PIGGU GO HOME
WHITU PIGGU GO HOME
WHITU PIGGU GO HOME
>>
>>25860339
It's the underage autismals.
>>
It's in threads like this that I truly understand why robots will never fit in with the normies.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.