[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i was at walmart today and they actually sell guns. i was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: walmartguns.jpg (160KB, 766x1023px) Image search: [Google]
walmartguns.jpg
160KB, 766x1023px
so i was at walmart today and they actually sell guns. i was standing there, feeling some kind of relief after looking at the guns and their prices. I can end this horrible life of mine for ~$200...this is indeed a good country.
>>
>>25857771
I know people who buy starter guns there for the kids all the time. Why is this surprising?
>>
Back in Roman times it was the policy in certain provinces that any citizen could petition a Judge for suicide and the state would provide all the necessary materials (usually hemlock) free of charge.

The only ones who were denied this service were people the state had an economic incentive to keep alive (Soldiers and Slaves mostly).

The biggest reason suicide is frowned upon so greatly today is the conception of suicide as "Self Murder" and a mortal sin against the christian God that arouse in like the 15th century. Before that suicide was often a matter of honor.
>>
Do i need a license to buy them?
>>
>>25857891
Just need photo id and pass a background check.
>>
>>25857922
What if im a visitor from another country?
>>
Don't get any crazy ideas.

>inb4 fbi
>>
>>25857953

2nd amendment is for us citizens only
>>
>>25857953
>What if im a visitor from another country?
then forget about the legal channels
>>
>>25857991
If i pay, say a college kid, to buy the gun for me e.g. $1000 and i kill myself with the gun he bought after we parted ways, would he get in trouble?
>>
File: 1425359213116.png (625KB, 740x444px) Image search: [Google]
1425359213116.png
625KB, 740x444px
>buying guns from walmart

lmao
>>
>>25858048
Yes because he has just commited a straw purchase and that is a felony

When you buy a gun you fill out a form that the gun shop keeps for like 20 years that says you bought the gun for yourself and you're not a criminal

If you are caught lying on that then you commited a felony and are now fucked forever
>>
>>25858106
Do they sell ak47s in usa?
>>
>>25858124

what about if op 'steals' it from the college kid?
>>
>>25858133
Yes, I have two.
>>25858154
Honestly, guns are fucking awful for suicide. There's much better ways to kill yourself tbqh fammy.
>>
>>25858133
You can buy most guns here.
>>
I'd love to get a gun and just end but can't. Criminal record.

Oh well :)
>>
credit card
>>
>>25858048
If you rent a gun at a gunshop to shoot at their range they don't make you pay for bullets/renting the gun till after so free way of suicide and leaving money to people. Hate to be the guy to recommend suicide options but I'm doing the same soon so it"s whatever.
>>
>>25857771
Brit here. Given the absurd ease of gun ownership in the colonies, I assume bulletproof vests are also everywhere. As everyone and their mother is packing heat, why aren't you also protecting yourselves?
>>
>>25858187
Go on....pls go on...dont leave me hanging sempi
>>
>>25858377
Can you use shotguns?
>>
>>25857922
What does the background check entail? How long does it take? Would I be able to just submit an application and pass it within a week? Also, does being out of state disqualify me? Thanks anon
>>
>>25858650
Yes just ask, I would use a .40 for myself however, Three shots in the chest, one in the neck. I just want to feel death, not the instant blam of a shotgun and it goes black.
>>
>>25858610
>leave me hanging
Not a bad idea, actually
Make sure you do it off a bridge so that you have enough height to instantly snap your neck and die painlessly
>>
>>25857771
>$200
You have to buy the ammo too.
Or do the guns come preloaded?
>>
>>25858730
Id honestly rather have a bullet to the head than doing that. I read anout nitrogen or carbon monoxide though.
>>
>>25858740
See
>>25858377

Free and includes a fast "painfree" way.
But you would have to do it in front of other people that went to a gun range to have fun.
I could imagine like a man taking his daughter to shoot for her first time then that anon going in and blowing his brains out in front of her. Kind of fucked up but hey, if you're dead what really matters.
>>
>>25858770
exit bags exist
>>
>>25857953
You need to be a resident alien.
>>
>>25858716
> goes black

more likely grey or white from anecdotes i've read senpai
>>
>>25858377
>If you rent a gun at a gunshop to shoot at their range they don't make you pay for bullets/renting the gun till after

Uh, no. How would this work exactly? They just keep bringing you bullets until you're done? I've never seen a setup like this.

That said, it's usually not expensive to rent a gun. My range charges $10 for an all-day rental per gun. Almost always, if you rent a range's gun they make you buy the bullets they sell there, which are 50+% more expensive than retail.

But don't go use someone else's gun to kill yourself you little shits. If you kill yourself at a range:
>range gets shut down
>huge police investigation
>business owner has his reputation permanently scarred
>definitely will never see the gun you used again
>will see a huge drop in patrons, and won't be able to open for months afterwards
>owner will be traumatised
>everyone who was at the range will be traumatised

It's a real asshole thing to do. If you're the type of person who thinks "oh it doesn't matter, I'll be dead" then go for it. But you're still a dick and there are better ways to go out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.