[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl i know its cucking her boyfriend. She is my friend. Pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1453072345612.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1453072345612.png
129KB, 314x278px
A girl i know its cucking her boyfriend.

She is my friend. Pretty qt, i actually would bang her but she is far away. She tells me a lot about her affairs. Her bf is an ugly bot she says she loves but she still bangs a lot of guys on his back.

She told me she doesnt want to leave him because they work as a couple (ha) but she doesnt want to stop seeing other guys either. So i think she actually HAS a cuck fetish.

Idk why i am telling you all of this robots. Probably because i liked her, but now, eh. What a dissapointment.
>>
destroy

a friend puts a friend through trials to strengthen and develop them. do not let them down, you know what's best for them
>>
>>25857459
What letter does her name start with

Hmmmmm
>>
File: 1452414791607.jpg (27KB, 334x387px) Image search: [Google]
1452414791607.jpg
27KB, 334x387px
>>25857459
if you arent going to let him know then fuck off and kill yourself for trying to make us mad
>>
>>25857761
E. Why?

I doubt you are him.
>>
>>25857791
Is the second letter m?
>>
> she still bangs a lot of guys on his back

I was going to say you should tell him, but I just noticed this. He definitely knows what's going on.
>>
Youre a piece of shit encoursging this behavior if you dont tell your friend
>>
>>25857801
no, is not
>>
It's likely not a cuck fetish. Though, it is the most common fetish among females that I have seen. This is actually pretty normal with females. They cheat on their boyfriends all the time. They keep the guy who buys her shit around in the actual relationship then fuck around with the hotter or douchier guys.
>>
>>25857982
Don't lie to me you cunt
>>
>>25857939
>He definitely knows what's going on.
only if he's got eyes in the back of his head m8
>>
She and he both deserve to have him told about it.
>>
>>25858002
Really, its not. Relax.

Still your girl might be cheating you tho.

>>25857939
No he doesnt.

>>25858076
Do they? Its a shitty thing, but it certainly is not my problem.
>>
>>25858126
Do you care about other people? If so, it is your problem.

If not, then you're barely worthy of calling yourself a human and should kill yourself to avoid continuing the waste of resources you take up.
>>
File: 4Wjl8.gif (29KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
4Wjl8.gif
29KB, 90x90px
>>25858177
No, i only care about my friends. So-rry.
>>
File: DO IT.png (1MB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.png
1MB, 1000x1502px
>>25858229
People like you end up losing your friends and winding up all alone.

Change yourself or just end it.
>>
>>25857459
the fuck is wrong with you faggot tell the boyfriend. do it for brotherhood remember your roots we fought together in wars and hunted together back in the early days of civilization.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.