[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /irritablebowelsyndrome/ here? How do you cope, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 23523626.jpg (38KB, 530x309px) Image search: [Google]
23523626.jpg
38KB, 530x309px
Who /irritablebowelsyndrome/ here? How do you cope, robots?
>>
By eating a balanced diet and maintaining healthy levels of physical activity.
>>
>>25857442
By staying at at home all day every day. I can go from feeling fine one minute to an exploding ass the next with no warning.
>>
>>25857442

Not exactly, but I am lactose intolerant so I can relate.

Carry generic Lactaid everywhere I go and buy singles/portable packs of Pepto-bismol when I forget.

Avoid all milk and cheese when I'm out, along with anything else that might be slightly laxative (such as coconut water/milk) I haven't had any accidents or near accidents in a long while *knocks on wood*
>>
>>25857753
>haven't had any accidents or near accidents in a long while

Funnily enough I shat myself yesterday, thankfully I was in my room. It just fell out of my asshole.
>>
>>25857568
same but only when i have dairy.
>>
No IBS, but one step up with Crohn's Disease.

Gotta watch what I eat; some foods tend to make it flare up, even though I don't have as serious a case as some people with Crohn's/Colitis do. Avoid excessive fiber. I exercise a lot.

I don't drink soda and drink a lot of water. No milk period, although I can do milk products (cheese, yogurt.) I've also gotten good at clenching and holding that shit in if I have a little while before I can get to a toilet. I also take medication that suppresses it.
>>
>>25857442
worst nonfatal disease ever created
>>
i take immodium regularly, or opiates. technically immodium actually is an opiate though it doesn't get you high. lots of heroin users are frustrated that they get constipated when using, but for me it just makes me poop normal.
>>
>>25857753
>have not had carton milk since 12
>am almost 26
>chugged lactose carton milk for the first time
>wanted to throw up and the taste out of me mouf
>>
it's basically the cause of my neetness ever since i got it i barely leave the house and now have anxiety out of fear it might flare up

any advice please?
>>
>>25857912
>I have this kind of shit that is not solid and not a diarrhea

This. And even when its not too bad I still get really smelly farts that literally seep out of my ass like a cracked gas pipe.

Crohns runs in the family and knowing my luck I've probably inherited it. I've lost contact with people simply because I couldn't leave the house in fear of flare ups.
>>
>>25857442
Movie to india or other country where smelly anus and hand is socially acceptable
>>
>tfw you see commercials with stuff ye trying to avoid but used to have all the time
>the normies are laughing
fucking flintstones push-ups!
>>
>>25857442
I just deal with it. i'm lucky enough to were I don't get any blockages. I work outside so either I go shit in the portapotty, the woods, or a dumpster. I always have paper towel in my cooler for that reason.
>>
>>25857912
iktf.
>almost home but walking funny because shit in pants or having the cramps
>>
>>25858006
The anxiety and stress probably isn't helping reduce the likelihood of flare-ups, anon.

>inb4 reeee normie advice

Getting out, exercising, feeling the sun and breathing the fresh air could very well help, even if you're just walking around the block. That doubly helps by getting you out of the house, and not far from where you can just run home in a pinch for turboshits.
>>
>>25857912
Use wipes for your dirty asshole
>>
>>25858102
you're right the stress actually makes it way worse and more likely

i don't have a problem with leaving the house to go somewhere and do something right then but say i have plans to do something i will keep worrying till that day and then on the day my stomach will go. i fucking hate it. i lost my job because i couldn't take the stress and pain
>>
As a kid I was scouted to be in commercials. First one was I was supposed to do was for Mcdonalds. My parents didnt have the money to/couldnt take the day off to take me to the shoot so they declined. I could have had the chance to make it as an actor. Lots of famous actors started off with Mcdonald commercials.
>>
File: iskaThick.jpg (84KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iskaThick.jpg
84KB, 1080x1080px
>>25858006
In most cases it is stress related.
Small doses of stress works like motivation, but if there is too much stress over long period of time its becoma chronic stress. Your body, your intestines are in constant tension, it fuck ups with bowel movement and food is not digested properly and that lead to shitty stool and alot of farts.

Most of people on /r9k/ had shitty childhoo, were bullied or they have some kind of mental illnes which leads to stress
>>
>>25857442
I try not to eat things that set me off. I used to get awful cramps and I'd have to take dicyclomine to stop them but that's only happened once in the past few months.

As far as day to day life goes, my shits aren't always painful (maybe a few times a month I'll be screaming) but half time they're messy as fuck and it's like trying to scrape peanut butter out of a shag carpet. The other half they come out clean I don't even bother wiping because my ass is too hairy to even clean. If it's messy, I'll wipe until it feels futile or I draw blood, whichever comes first.
>>
Axe the breakfast cereal. All the dairy and sugar churning around in your stomach is a recipe for diarrhea.

Too much caffeine gives you the shits too.
>>
File: nord4.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nord4.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>25858150
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/nyregion/the-wet-wipes-box-says-flush-but-the-new-york-city-sewer-system-says-dont.html
>>
>>25858224
i wasn't really bullied i think i had an exam one day and was pretty nervous and i've had it ever since and my life is ruined THANKS LIFE!
>>
>>25857963
how often do you take it? and what times? i will literally try anything to stop it
>>
>>25858173
Wrong thread, bucko.

I was actually scouted once to do a juicy juice commercial, but my mom thought it was a scam.
>>
File: tomo tired of it.jpg (53KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tomo tired of it.jpg
53KB, 720x960px
>>25857442
I'm looking into the GAPS diet right now, haven't started yet, but I hear it's like a godsend.

In the meantime, I'm taking 100 billion cfu's of probiotics a day. it helps a lot, actually.
>>
>>25858351
i used to take it about every single day in the mornings, then more as needed. it depended somewhat on what i planned on eating. i cut alcohol out of my diet because i was drinking way too much, now my ibs is much more manageable, turns out the alcohol was making it way worse. i just do heroin now, lol. when i do h i dont take the immodium because if i do both ill become constipated.
>>
File: 1451351957356.png (232KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1451351957356.png
232KB, 480x368px
it flares up every few weeks for me

i have a couple bad days, and then its tolerable to not even noticeable

but it can suck big ass

>try to sleep after another long night of shitposting on r9k
>like 5 am
>try to sleep
>feel a dump sitting in my ass
>cant sleep
>try to shit
>cant shit
>fucking squat on top of my toilet seat
>finger my asshole
>still wont come
>have to stay up for another hour
>playing oblivion
>ass is about to explode
>barely make it to the shitter in time
>hot spicy fiery diarrhea jets out my ass from the nachos the night before
>squat on the toilet for like 20 minutes
>15 minute cleanup
>finally can sleep

im fucking 18
>>
>feel ok for most the night
>morning breaks
>people start getting up for work and school
>get that diarrhea feeling
>suddenly need to use the bathroom
>mom is in there getting ready for work
>go back to my room
>try lying in all sort of positions to make the shit go back inside
>cramps just get worse
>literally banging on the bathroom door
>demand that she hurry up
>shit is filling the area between my asshole and underwear
>she finally comes out
>rush in there and unleash the kraken
>shit mixed with farts ripple my asshole causing pain
>go back to my room
>10 minutes later rinse and repeat for a few hours
>>
Don't have IBS but I only poop once or twice a week and I've never pooped in a public place and whenever I poop, I run the shower and take all my clothes off and put them under the door so nobody can look under the door and see me
>>
>>25858771
very dumb man, just eat properly you tart
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.