[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to class >pay attention, highlight stuff and take notes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1411848876284.jpg (22KB, 159x173px) Image search: [Google]
1411848876284.jpg
22KB, 159x173px
>go to class
>pay attention, highlight stuff and take notes
>go home
>don't remember a single thing
>>
so don't go home then
>>
That guy's story is unsettling to me.

Society and the state have penetrated the world so deeply that there is practically no more 'wilderness' anymore. The guy just wanted to be left alone to live a solitary hermit's life, and the state blew MILLIONS of dollars and thousands of manhours to bring him back in this rotten system of control. Its a lot like Ruby Ridge. There is literally no escape from the modern world. You either play ball and tie your destiny to the state or get rolled over.

It used to be you could just move west and start over. Build your own homestead and nobody would bother you. Those days are over. You'd have to retreat into the most remote wilderness and even then it would cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy the land to make it 'legal' to ensure you'd never be dragged into a prison somewhere for trespassing on government land.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>25856728

>Committed 1000 burglaries
>"Guys story is unsettling to me"
>>
>>25856777
Out of necessity.

It's like blaming a bear for rummaging through the garbage for food when cities have encroached on the natural habitat and made it impossible for the bear to live as they used to.

It has been made impossible to drop out of society and live a self-reliant life away from from the state.
>>
>>25856542
sounds like brain fog, you're basically fucked unless you can find out what's causing it
>>25856728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKqJMrIDuo
>tfw you'll never live like varg
>>
>>25856959
If he wanted to be self-reliant, he should've bought a gun with which to hunt rather than leeching off of other men
>>
>>25856959
Necessity? so because some asshole decides to run off and live in the woods it's fair that my stuff gets stolen?

Listen to yourself
>>
>>25856959
>self reliant
>stealing from other people to survive
one of these things is not like the other
>>
>reread, rewrite , memorize key points
>repeat until memorized

Dumb frog
>>
>>25857085
>do test
>forget everything in less then a week
that sure helped me get smarter
>>
>>25857046
Fuck your summer cabin and the state defending it. Modern society is an odious aberration.

>>25857053
Like I said, he only stole because it was made IMPOSSIBLE to live self-reliant away from the state.

Look at ruby ridge, the guy just wanted to live away from society and his unarmed wife was LITERALLY MURDERED by an overzealous government department over fabricated bullshit, who then legally bullied him to accept a minuscule settlement to not take them to court, afterwards admitting he could have won hundreds of millions if he did.

Shits fucked.
>>
>>25857457
tf

>keep coming to the conclusion that monastery life is the comfiest
>country is even founded with it in mind
>remember muh ruby ridge and muh wacos
>>
>>25856542
Thats exactly what the notes are for....
>>
Welcome to the world of fuckery known as brain fog.
>>
>>25857536
Hold on, let me dig up my notes re: metric the tripfag...

hmm, it just says
>FATTY FATTY BOOMBA
>>
>>25857591
Oh, so your problem is that you don't take very good notes
Try fixing that
>>
Do not take notes unless something is specific that your should remember. Pay attention and listen. Note taking will distract you and send you into rote memorization tactics without having you actually think.
>>
>>25857046
>>25856997
People literally volunteered to let him take their stuff after they found out about him.
People didn't care about being burgled, they were afraid of who it might be (were they violent? Could they feel safe in their homes etc?). Once they found out this guys story, whole towns of people said he was welcome to their food, they'd leave it out for him.

Almost no one wanted him arrested.
>>
>>25857603

KEK
EK
K
>>
>>25856542
Might help to look at the text/reading ahead of time when you are more relaxed and can think of questions
>>
that is pretty normal its how the brain works. if you were able to remember everything you wanted at any time after just taking notes and paying attention you would be a genius. You need spaced repetition. Even more, read this book called HOW WE LEARN.
>>
>>25856978
I wish I was varg
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.