[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does one have to be in shape to be loved? If one is even slightly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Does one have to be in shape to be loved? If one is even slightly overweight or is skinny, will they die alone? If one is fat or skinny, should he work on getting ripped and not even try with girls until he has a body like pic related or similar? Can he try while in the process of looking better (he'll still not look great to start but he is trying to get better).
>>
>>25855985

ya of course im just lazy and i don't wanna beat my self up right now getting into shape.
>>
>>25855985
YES U HAVE TO LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO ATTRACT PEOPLE
>>
>girls
Stupid NORMIES GO AWAY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No, it's just a factor that helps when you first meet a woman. The better the body, the more points you'll have, but it doesn't define anything.
>>
Not really. Some girls have a thing for pudgy guys, and if you have a lot of money/charisma, it doesn't quite matter how big you are. If you have neither money nor charisma, then yes being in shape is your only option for having a chance.
>>
Considering most normals are in crappy shape, no.
>>
>>25855985
No, girls only love your status and what being in a relationship with you means to her status.
Being in shape could help but that alone isn't enough, neither are good facial features, loads of money or your personality. It's all about what people will think when they see the two of you together.
>she's dating fat neckbeard? Wow she must not care about looks, he must have a good personality because she can do much better
>She's dating really-hot-guy? They look so cute together, good for her.

It's all about these things, being able to say "i don't care what other people think about us dating each other, etc etc..." even though she truly does care.

Your money, fit body, personality, attractive face and skills will be the propelling force that'll push her towards you, but your status (as in: what being in a relationship with you displays to the people around you and her, about her) is what holds you two together.

TL;DR it's about the type of attention you'll bring to the table.
>>
>>25856253
most normals are not fat, however
fat people (particularly guys) have a much higher chance not ever finding someone, so it's either lose the weight and get in shape or die having never been loved
not really the case with girls tho
>>
Autistic chad here

Girls ONLY like me because of my body.
>>
>>25856502
This
I'm a boring asshole with no skills or talents, no amount of work will fix my useless life.
Accept it OP
>>
>>25856502
>tfw don't give a fuck about the status of a girl
>tfw status is a big factor in what girls like
fuck

>>25856544
double fuck
>>
You have to possess some attractive trait to attract someone. Attractivity is relatively subjective, so even a disgusting obese pig-whore can be attractive to the degenerate eye. :^)

However, fact of the matter is, Attractivity is also heavily influenced by social norms. With few and fewer traits met, the chances of finding somebody who'll find you attractive decreases significantly.
>>
>>25855985
We need eugenics or at least natural selection to return. I'm tired as fuck of looking at fat and ugly people all day every day.
>>
My girlfriend actually likes my slightly pudgy body. Been with a few girls who've said the same too. Just depends on the girl :^)
>>
>>25855985
I'm going to the gym to start the journey to shredded tonight. I can't even convince myself to flirt much now because i feel so unattractive as a skinnyfat. My self-confidence is like 0.
>>
>>25856798
You're probably an exception. Most guys who even have the slightest amount of chub are nonexistent to most women (including fat girls). So you're best bet is to get that six pack and toned arms if you want to be loved and have companionship
>>
Being in shape definitely helps when it comes to attracting and turning women on but you still need to be able to handle women and keep that attraction going. It's no guarantee that you'll find fulfilling relationships or that you won't have to put effort into them. Being hot only gets you so far. Women look for the whole package.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.