[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find asian women hot >find middle eastern women hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>find asian women hot
>find middle eastern women hot
>find some indian girls hot
>don't find white girls hot
anyone else know this feel?
>>
>Feel identified
>Feel confirmed
>>
>>25855262
Yes I know that feel.

I especially am turned off by blond hair.

But good news!
>First fuck was an indian
>have dated an Arab (Lebanese) for 5 years
>Now dating a Chinese (Its been 2 years)

Feels good man to get my feels satisfied.
>>
No. Filthy gookfucker. Die of aids
>>
No, there are beautiful women of all races/ethnicities
>>
>>25855262
Yes it's called feeling insecure. You want Asian girls cause

>muh dick bigger than Asian dick
>i'm white so i'm special to them
>no one from my place gives a shit about me
>>
>>25855344
Nice try familia, but I'm not white.
>>
>>25855262
go for asian women. mideast ok if your ok with being mudslime. indian is meh.
>>
>anyone else know this feel?

Guys that don't want dumb blonde uneducated feminist black cock loving Stacies

Source: I am an Asian girl
>>
Because you were made fun of by them your whole life

Same reason you hate black people
>>
>>25855407
Neither of those two statements are correct.
>>25855406
I don't believe you.
>>
File: asian_girl_01.jpg (52KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
asian_girl_01.jpg
52KB, 700x525px
>>25855262
It's common to develop a taste for the exotic. Thats why you like asian girls. They are exotic to you. Plus you only see the upper 5th percentile in terms of attractiveness so you think all asian women look better than white women, which you probably see everyday on the street.

I live in an area that is 50% asian so they are fucking everywhere. Hate to break it to you but the average asian woman is pretty shit.
Average asian girl pic related
>>
>>25855450
To me that's above average.

Would fuck/10

Legit a 7/10 for me. Maybe a bit higher if she cleaned up a lil bit.
>>
>>25855450
Still looks better than your average white girl tbqh

The white women in my city pretty much all look like inbreds
>>
>>25855262
>middle eastern women
>indian women
>hot
Disgusting OP. At least try to enjoy people that can use toilets.
>>
>>25855406
My thick purebred Italian sausage is waiting for you.
>>
>>25855501
this desu.
The skin colour CAN be nice but they have disgusting hands, feet, lips, vaginas and are really hairy.
>>
Latina women are my fav but honestly any girl will do
>>
>>25855490
Now it's just a matter of personal taste. I don't have a preference really as long as they are attractive. Anecdotal of course but in my area I see more attractive white women then other ethnicities, that could just be my area though.

Tier list would be

Shit tier: black, indian and low tier asians (filipino, vietnemese, etc.)

Everyone else is is average
>>
>>25855262
no, all women are hawt to me even shemales.
>>
>>25855262

I like Middler eastern and Indian girls hot usually, but Asians are more hit and miss for me
>>
I want a girl with a nice cosmetic surgery template like koreans get. No procreation allowed of course
>>
Races aren't what's attractive, individuals are attractive. I've seen uggos and beauties of every race and religion out there. It's not about any one trait of a woman but how they come together that makes or breaks the magic.
>>
>>25855262
>no mention of black women in the OP
>>
File: mith630.jpg (31KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
mith630.jpg
31KB, 630x420px
>>25855783
This but I have to admit some races it is very rare to see an attractive one.
>>
>>25855845
abbos for example
>>
>>25855853

abbos aren't people
>>
>>25855845
Yeah, you seldom see a hot aboriginal or native american, but they're still out there, I seen 'em.

I thought I 'wasn't attracted to women of x race' when I lived in a 98.5% white suburb. When you grow up and experience the world a little more you see more things that make you question that view unless you've become a weird fetishist.

Anyone who says "I only like X girls/guys" is rightfully seen as a weird fetishist by men/women of the race they're after unless its their own.
>>
>>25855262
you lack experience with them and therefore pin your hopes on them
>>
>>25855976
I've never been rejected by a white girl before

I've never really been into them. There was one serb who hand the mongolian fold, but that's about it.
>>
>>25855262

I know that feel. Never had a white girlfriend. Don't start, OP.
>>
I like white women but the ones with the fucking orange skin are disgusting. They're usually blond too. Blond is the worst color of hair
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.