[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was "officially" diagnosed with depression today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: depression.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
So I was "officially" diagnosed with depression today.

Why do I feel like I have absolutely no reason to have it? That just makes me feel worse, I guess. I can't talk to my friends with worse lives than I had without feeling like shit, so I just avoid them completely now.
>>
Why did you fall for the shills?
>>
>>25855162
I didn't. My parents have been forcing me to go a psychologist.
>>
>>25855272
>my parents
>forcing me
hows high school?
>>
>>25855449
I'm a 19-year old NEET.
>>
>>25855272
They can force you to go, they can't force you to talk about anything substantive anon
>>
>>25855143
>depression
>friends

could you be more noemie
>>
I think I might have depression. I can't come up with any other goddamn answer to how I feel (or lack of feeling).

I don't even feel sad until the rare moments when I break down but even then I feel it's just because my body doesn't know what else to do with the stress. I'm either angry to the point of being hostile all time or I don't feel anything at all. I don't understand how people become so passionate about things or hobbies, I can't find any interest in them. There is nothing to who I am. I couldn't even describe my personality if someone asked because I have no fucking clue what to say. I just dress nicely and mimic everyone to get through the day because I hardly know how to function around people. I just don't fucking care about them.

Goddamn, am I an angry person. It's so tiring. I have no outlet for it, never did. How the hell do people do it? Have a stable relationship, work a job they care about, have a family ect...? All of that is so foreign to me.
>>
>>25855513
I don't, though. I never told the guy I have suicidal thoughts or that I used to cut myself to feel like I'm not a coward. I just told him normal shit, like I'm bored all the time, etc. And he still diagnosed me with depression when I felt like I was doing a good job of hiding it.
>>
God forgive my errors and mistakes
>>
>>25855605
Well in that case he's just trying to shove kike poison pills down your throat so he can make the big bucks. Has he tried to get you on anti depressants?
>>
>>25855648
Yeah, I have to start taking those now.
>>
File: scooberman.jpg (24KB, 418x440px) Image search: [Google]
scooberman.jpg
24KB, 418x440px
>>25855684
Kek. Enjoy the side effects and no real effect on your depression. Go start lifting weights and get swole anon.
>>>/fit/
>>
>>25855540
Well, they're robot friends too. So does it count?

They all have shittier lives than I do and I always feel like shit when talking to them, so I started ignoring them.
>>
>>25855776
I don't have the motivation to do something as time-consuming and that takes so much effort. Every time I tried, I just gave up after a few weeks at best.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.