[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else sick of hearing about this? >''It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

Is anyone else sick of hearing about this?
>''It's completely natural"
>''It's not gross or disgusting"

Don't tell me what i can't find gross, because I find it gross, but I'll ignore it just to keep the peace.
>>
Whenever I see a woman breastfeeding, I instantly get a sour taste in my mouth. I don't see why they insist on that nonsense.
>>
who gives a fuck, I've never heard about anyone saying that this is disgusting or something.
>>
>but I'll ignore it just to keep the peace

so ultimately there's no problem?
>>
I don't understand the need to whore it all over the internet. I don't care if you breastfeed or not but stop shoving it down my throat, I'm not your kid
>>
>>25855181
I just don't like being told how i should feel about it and i'm not going to be that guy who demands she hides her milkers because that will result in a social media shame-fest.
>>
File: 8i7u6yt5rf4ed.jpg (48KB, 599x383px) Image search: [Google]
8i7u6yt5rf4ed.jpg
48KB, 599x383px
>>25855128
>thisisb8.png.jpg.text
Boobs in public for poor robots what a gay nigger from space.
>>
>>25855128
Next time they say this, take a shit right in front of them.
>>
natural doesn't mean civilized. it's perfectly natural to go full Indian and squat somewhere in the open and take a shit. that's natural. civilized people use toilets.
>>
Women are mere livestock and their product is human beings. Seeing a woman's breasts is no more vulgar than seeing a naked dog, cat, horse or any other animal.
>>
Lots of things are natural, that doesn't make them good, like Tuberculosis
>>
>"ew I hate tits"
Leave it to r9k to be full of fucking faggots
>>
>tfw double breast fed before, best feel ever

Though I would never do it in public, it's gross.
>>
File: 1451875470977.gif (102KB, 758x696px) Image search: [Google]
1451875470977.gif
102KB, 758x696px
Guy pisses on your gf

>"OMG ANON IT WASHED OFF IT'S NORMAL TO GET PEED ON"

My only regret is that I never got to confront the guy who did it to her
>>
>>25855128
Those are some big jugs. g-d damn
>>
File: 1445903678806.gif (2MB, 361x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445903678806.gif
2MB, 361x200px
>>25855305
>>25856317
Typical normie responses
>>
>>25856442
Typical gay retard response
>"I-i only look at dicks man, I LOVE DICKS"
>>
>>25855128
I find it incredibly sexy so all of you anti-breastfeeders can go fuck yourself, I have nursing/preg fetishes so I have literally constant access to new fap material.

Preg is the best, everyone loves showing their bump off on facebook, I have hundreds of facebook friends I added only to check out their endless chain of preggo pics.
>>
File: 1449955296831.jpg (271KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
1449955296831.jpg
271KB, 1000x995px
>I want to drink some sweet breast milk so bad it hurts me inside

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
you can think it's gross but let the kid eat man
>>
>>25855128
I don't really see why it matters it keeps the babies from crying. America should be more like Asian countries though and just have nursing rooms in most buildings.
>>
>>25856340
Were you feeding or being fed?

Don't worry, normally I'd shout at you for being a FUCKING FEMALE REEEE, but any woman who lactates is good in my book.
>>
>>25856513
I was feeding. Weren't my kids though. Still though, felt great.
>>
File: 1453086347452.png (309KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
1453086347452.png
309KB, 400x444px
>>25856575
Do women share breastfeeding roles
>>
>>25856575
>wet nursing for someone else's kids

god this is even better. Were you lactating from your own pregnancy/birth or did you induce for them?

I find the idea of getting a woman to lactate for me without or before pregnancy more arousing than just letting the milk come in on its own.
>>
Liberals want us to devolve into a primitive, animalistic state, rather than exert any effort into being sophisticated
>>
>>25856642
I don't think so normally.

>>25856652
I induced for a family friend since she couldn't for her own baby. This was one of the very few times where I was actually feeding the baby rather than the usual of just giving her bottled milk. Got the chance to feed her friend's baby as well, so had one for each boob. Felt motherly as fuck.
>>
>>25856492
I want to get a gf and suckle on her tits so fucking bad
>>
>>25856714
It's sad that we've shamed nursing out of this society so much, in medieval days it was considered normal for women to nurse one another's children, and it helped build community. Shit, for nobility the only contact many of them would ever have with the lower classes was when they were sucking milk out of a chambermaid's breasts as babies.

That and there's been the move towards super early weaning. I was bottle fed from day one and weaned as soon as it was possible. My great grandmother once told me a story about how she nursed until she was four and her mother started putting foul tasting wax on her nipples to discourage her from snacking when her mother was asleep.

Yeah, she was kind of senile at the point she was telling the story, but it lines up with demographic trends. The combination of male circumcision and stigmatization of female lactation is a spiritual rot on this society.
>>
>>25855128
Tfw women can flop there boobs out in public but if I need to pee and go behind a bush I'll get put on a sex offenders list. Inb4 but breastfeeding is natural. So is peeing
>>
>>25856859
The difference is your penis is expelling waste while a nursing mother is nourishing her children and also forming a physical bond with them. Oxytocin is released during nipple stimulation which both makes the process generally pleasurable and makes the woman love her children more. She is building physical bonds that strengthen our society while you are just pissing.
>>
File: worm.png (232KB, 441x344px) Image search: [Google]
worm.png
232KB, 441x344px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvkaGwCHzHA

holy shit, the babies look exactly like this
>>
>>25856930
Pissing feels good too. And it hydrates the plants. Q.E.D. pissing outside is good faggot
>>
>>25855128
I feel that way about ass rimming. Normies yell at me and get butthurt because I think annilingus is disgusting and degenerate.
>>
>>25856930
I have no problem with breast feeding but I do with public breastfeeding. There is zero reason they can't walk to a private bathroom or bottle it before hand and who exactly is my pee hurting out in a bush far away from people?
>>
>we can't even allow women to enjoy one of the fruits of motherhood
>because of whiny SJWs offended by everything get mad

Degeneracy, in my life time.
>>
>>25856958
People pissed so much on a bridge in my town that they managed to bring the whole thing down. I shit you not. You could smell the urine for many meters away.
>>
why are normies so eager to be naked in public

I'd love to make being shirtless illegal for guys just so women would shut up about #freemuhnipple
>>
>>25856958
Pissing does not hydrate plants, in fact the compounds in urine tend to inhibit plant growth and if they accumulate can render soil sterile.

Your good feels have no greater societal benefit. I'm not claiming that you shouldn't be able to piss in bushes, but that this is not an equivalent action. Also you're not going to be labeled a sex offender for whipping your dick out to piss. A soccer mom and her daughter saw me taking a leak outside of a stormwater detention pond when I was working for the city a few years ago, they called my boss and he just said look 3 times instead of two when you go to take a leak.
>>
>>25856995
>feeding your children in a place where people shit and piss

Do you see why this isn't really a good option?
>>
>>25855128
>boobs aren't sexual shitlord
>we can have our boobs out in public
but still
>ew, look at that game for virgin boys with the big boobed girls
>you're all sick, with your breast physics and cleavage in your anime and games
they need to just pick one, and stick to it
can't have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>25856972
it is
anal is meme
>>
File: 1415227547645.png (140KB, 407x377px) Image search: [Google]
1415227547645.png
140KB, 407x377px
>at one point in your life, you sucked on your mom's tits
>>
>>25857141
I never did, I think that and my circumcision are what created my sociopathy and inability to bond with other humans. If I ever pull an Elliot I'll be sure to include those in my manifesto.
>>
>>25857125
>>boobs aren't sexual shitlord
kek, it's like they want to redefine straight male sexuality
>>
>>25857092
So why can't they bottle it or walk to there car or heck just find a secluded area to do it? There is zero need nor reason for a women to breastfeed in plain view of others
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.