[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /justbrokeup/? apparently calling her "a bitch"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (145KB, 751x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 751x965px
Who else /justbrokeup/? apparently calling her "a bitch" is enough to get me dumped, although she cheated on me once. What do I do now?
>>
Your mistake was not dumping her first when she cheated on you
>>
Sounds like she was never with you buddy. She was with the other guy.
>>
File: 1448220876268.png (392KB, 763x647px) Image search: [Google]
1448220876268.png
392KB, 763x647px
>she cheated on me once
>didn't break up with her

anon, please
>>
File: 1445028991438.png (287KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1445028991438.png
287KB, 405x412px
>>25855018
Let her go, man.
Cheaters aren't worth it at all, she deserves nothing from you.
You're better than this, anon.
>>
File: 1452552408507.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452552408507.png
8KB, 473x500px
>although she cheated on me once
should've talked with your gf's son about it
>>
You can try carving the first letter of her name on your leg.
>>
My gf broke up with me last night. I told her I quit drinking like a year ago and I've kept it on the down low until last night. Got drunk and accused her of cheating on me and basically told her I was going to cheat on her. This has happened before. I get drunk and go off on her. She's come back every time but I think it's different this time. She blocked me on all fronts and said she wants me to mail her stuff to her
>>
I got dumped by my gf after the relationship started going downhill and I kinda started being a dick. Literally laughed after she dumped me. Bitches ain't shit.
>>
>She cheated
>You stayed

So did you know you were a cuck before this or did you not learn till now?
>>
Broke up recently, my girlfriend's son didn't like me and wanted to be back with his dad even though he's in prison. She decided its best that we break up and she go live with her other boyfriend Damarcus. I don't hold a grudge desu
>>
>>25855153
girls dig this shit, I can attest
>>
File: Normieville.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Normieville.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>25855018
>having a GF
>ever

some normies never learn
>>
>>25855453
That's why I'm back here in this shithole
>>
>in a relationship

Fifty different women hitting on me, even if they don't know me or any idea I'm in a relationship

>the second I break up

Looks of disgust abound and the only response I get from women is an uncomfortable laugh at best
>>
>>25855957
You're still a normie. Normie aren't allowed here
>>
>>25855018
If she cheated on you once she'd do it again. Don't try to get her back, don't try to talk to her, try to get over her and move on.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452877270197.jpg (24KB, 726x690px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452877270197.jpg
24KB, 726x690px
Simple fact of life, kappa
>>
>forgiving her for cheating
YOU'S A KEK BOYYYYY
>>
Broke up with me today, she said she didn't miss me, and implied that's what she wants. I'll have another girl by this or next weekend so w/e
>>
>>25855018
I've called my gf bitch hundreds of times. Maybe you said it wrong.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.