[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a Black gf yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Bm6OmdgIMAAGqts.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bm6OmdgIMAAGqts.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>cooks & cleans
>amazing in bed
>takes care of me like a king

so seriously, why haven't you got a black gf yet?
>>
As a mixed guy, I want me a fellow mixed qt. Mixed girls are perfect.
>>
>tfw one of those Blacks guys who is too nerdy for most Black chicks; the chance exists, but is exceedingly slim

Anyway, my sister ended up with a White guy and I don't blame her. Most of the women in my family have gone for thuggish, gangster, swag, Blacks or Hispanics and it hasn't exactly worked out for them. Single moms, everywhere. It's nice to see that my sister used reason and went for a guy who is actually doing something with his life, independent of race.

As for me, I've only dated two chicks. One was Hispanic and it was long distance. Other was Indian, but born in South America, before moving to U.S. I'd be open to a Black chick, but I've only met one nerdy black guy in my entire life who managed to end up with a black woman.
>>
>>25854717
I know that feel my fellow mixed brother
>>
File: tumblr_npzzjcFo9E1r4excqo1_1280.jpg (48KB, 570x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npzzjcFo9E1r4excqo1_1280.jpg
48KB, 570x646px
>>25854717
OP here.

I got myself a black gf (70% black)

god damn she's perfect. I've never been treated better. She has that booty too.

and yes I eat her ass because of it

fuck white women. entitled bitches.
>>
Because I gave up on dating entirely. Nobody will ever be attracted to me
>>
File: 1452946161896.jpg (102KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1452946161896.jpg
102KB, 1024x717px
A 6/10 balck girl is litteraly perfect for me.

Cute enough to kiss, an ass I could grope all day, curves I could hold on to and cuddle with, and not having to worry about her cheating on me.
>>
>>25854862
this. if you have not abandoned all hope for human interaction, you are not a robot.
>>
>>25855079
Thats a 7-7.5 in that pic, aka out of your league
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 716x1532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 716x1532px
Jus get a black gf mmmm k
>>
Every black chick I've met has that hidden, ghetto chimp-out side of her waiting to be released at a moments notice.

High maintenance hair, makeup, and nails will cost you money

No hair pulling during sex because you can't mess with their weave(this one is fucking infuriating)

High strung jealousy with a short fuse just like latino chicks
>>
>>25855341
This pretty much, even the rich ones I met back in private school were ghetto on the inside and chimped out from time to time. And niggers don't cook well at all, I don't know where that meme started, I'm italian and mexican and both those races make better shit than collared greens and potato salad
>>
>>25855341

who cares about the jealousy? its not like a robot is going to cheat
>>
>>25854717

>mixed girls are perfect

Until they give you a mongrel child who can't take bone marrow from anyone

lmao
>>
>>25855418
>>25855341
Psst my bf gets away with so much bullshit from me. I wish I could chimp out on him.
>>
I do. She is from west Africa but she's half Kenyan and half Somali. And everything in OPs post is true.
>>
File: e4cde9c075d7c51bcbc2c0a8ead860ae.jpg (204KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e4cde9c075d7c51bcbc2c0a8ead860ae.jpg
204KB, 1600x1200px
I would take any girl who just clicks with me emotionally, if she was nice and passive with me, be patient with my imperfections, I'll let her be in charge and call her momy.

Would not say no to a nice black girl desu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.