[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met someone from /r9k/ in real life? Or have you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1412951241537.jpg (18KB, 417x700px) Image search: [Google]
1412951241537.jpg
18KB, 417x700px
Have you ever met someone from /r9k/ in real life? Or have you ever known or suspected that someone you know in real life might frequent /r9k/?

pic not related just the last thing I fapped to
>>
>>25854622
That's fucking hot. Need a video like that.
>>
Yes. Back before /r9k/ was deleted and resurrected, before /soc/ was created as a quarantine zone for all the "rate me" threads, there was a fembot who posted her face on here pretty often. One day I started seeing her around my college. I never said anything to her until I saw her on here again last summer and asked if that was really her. It was.
>>
I've met a lot of girls from here for sex. I dated one for a year or so.

Met a few guys from here. Met a few people in real life who sorta went here, more who went on other boards though.

It's pretty ho-hum. The girls are all just normalfags. Even the ones who have been regulars on /r9k/ for years are pretty distant from its culture. Don't pine after them too much.
>>
File: 9386896.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
9386896.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>25854622
>that girl on the left
>>
>>25854622
Nah but I knew a little faggot in high school that went on 4chan. Tony I know you're out there somewhere.
>>
yeah, my roommate, we're both currently on r9k
>>
>>25854622
who are these misaligned minge munchers?
>>
yes
he ended up raping a girl i know
>>
some girl right now is sending me pepes. They aren't really rare but the file names are very long numbers. Also, what she says online to me is 180 from her personality irl. She acts like a liberal feminist irl, but when i talk to her online she is racist af.

what do
>>
>>25856546
rape her before she gets away
>>
>>25855414
hi ryan
>>
Yeah, met a friend off here. Currently living with him but feel kind of bad since I took advantage of him.
>>
>>25856546
Online you see how she WANTS to act. In person she's insecure so she acts PC and Liberal.
>>
>>25856599
Why do white people do this? Fucking disgusting

>h-hey cody i know its y-you

Hide your power levels you shameless fucks
>>
>>25854821
> I've met a lot of girls from here for sex.

So you're telling me that there's a chad among here that's just taking all the girls? This is fucking stupid, fuck this board, fuck all of you piece of shits this board is trash and FUCK YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITS
>>
>>25854622
I met my bf off of here. He's a really cool guy. We're as similar as two people who've been browsing /r9k/ for a very long time can be.

Also someone who went to my high school browsed /r9k/ backing in 2011 or something, but he was school shooter-tier and fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1452051707142.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1452051707142.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
>>25856842
>tfw I have no /r9k/ bf
>>
The only other guy I know who comes here is a sort of Tyrone who says he comes to laugh arty frog posting autists.
>>
>>25856842
now you have no reason to post here

please leave, forever. dont come back, have a happy life even but stop tripping
>>
>>25857273
at least the chad is here with a purpose, just to prey on women so he can get laid as much as possible.

But women with BF's, idk why they come here. I never seen black people go on stormfront, so why is she here?
>>
>>25857336
validation, persecution complex

i ask them to leave as a challenge desu, every time they fail my challenge it only reflects worse on them and justifies my misogyny, if i have any
>>
File: 1368677456476.jpg (155KB, 638x1769px) Image search: [Google]
1368677456476.jpg
155KB, 638x1769px
>>25856888
You can find plenty of those in steamfriend threads.
>>
I want that babealonian on the left to tie me up and have her way with me.

Especially if she's 6' in that pic.
>>
File: 20160107_181429.jpg (789KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160107_181429.jpg
789KB, 2560x1440px
No, I come to this board because it's harder to hate an amalgam of shadows from many different people
If I put a face to the bullshit on here I'll hate it just like irl

Pic related is my car: sociopathic as people except they are furry
>>
>>25854622

Only reason I came on /r9k/ is because the last time I hung out with a buddy from HS we both mentioned browsing 4chan. I asked what boards and he said

>mostly /r9k/, /fit/ and /b/

and I asked
>So, /r9k/ is like a neo-/b/ right?
and he says
>something like that

At the time I stuck to /adv/ and was starting to lurk /fa/. Until one day (about two years ago), I accidentally clicked /r9k/ and was exposed to the misogyny and sadness that had probably pushed my friend to join the Navy. He's married now, has a kid and gets on-base housing for his family. Good for him.

Now I need to find my way out of this shithole.
Will interview for an internship tomorrow, I'm so desperate to break out of manual labor I'm applying to train/work for a year for $600USD/month
>>
Source?

I saw something similar on motherless but couldn't never find something like that ever again.
>>
Met an older fembot that lived nearby, looking to have a baby. We take turns raising it now, she gets it one month, I get it the next.
>>
>>25858172

Color me jelly.
>>
>>25858172
jesus christ that kids life is fucked, just some losers who are messing around for fun and killing the child "it". TIL babies are toys.
>>
>>25856888
If you're still here and not a man I'll be your /r9k/ bf
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.