[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some simple pleasures in life that make you happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: christmas pepe.jpg (62KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
christmas pepe.jpg
62KB, 553x567px
What are some simple pleasures in life that make you happy?

I love to receive packages on the mail. Letters are fine, but specially packages. I love it when I go down in my building and the doorman says I got some package delivered, or if my mother arrives home with the boxes in hand of shit I ordered on the internet, mostly on Amazon. I like ordering shit and not telling my family what it is, then opening it in front of them. The other day I got a hip hop themed sweatshirt. Weeks ago I bought a pig rubber mask and a black bandana. Going to receive a NWA beanie in no time now. I love shoving shit into my chart to no end.

What about y'all?
>>
File: dt160116.gif (120KB, 900x280px) Image search: [Google]
dt160116.gif
120KB, 900x280px
>Transferring money to my younger brother's bank account each payday
>Reading a physical book on the subway/way to work
>Coffee and hot chocolate at the start of each work day
>Long, hot showers
>Daily exercise
>>
>looking up on a lonely walk home to see a dull pink sky without clouds
>buttered toast
>bottomless diner coffee
>>
>>25854336
I also like packages and I love kitties.
>>
File: 1452843726554.jpg (210KB, 736x334px) Image search: [Google]
1452843726554.jpg
210KB, 736x334px
>the anticipation you feel waiting for a package to come
>falling asleep to comfy vidya music
>having a successful conversation with someone
>night walking
that's just stuff that makes me feel content, it probably doesn't go for everyone though
>>
>>25854336
good thread. I like getting packages, listen to music loud with speakers when nobody is home, shaving, finishing a long book.
>>
bumping and originalling the originality for the robot
>>
I've been known to enjoy a good meme every now and again.
>>
i dont interact with people alot and tend to do grocery shopping around 9pm.

>Meet up with a street cat/dog
>Actually become friends with him/her

it makes my day when after not interacting with anyone to just be like ''hey buddy how are you doing?'' and pet them and shit.I have like 5 animal buddy's from my house to the store.I sometimes buy treats for them if im feeling rather happy
>>
>>25855299
The pleasures of good memeing are definitely under appreciated.
Sitting down with your Markiplier mug, listening to the fireplace app and drinking a hot chocolat while browsing 9gag is truly epic.
>>
>Winter
>Snowing outside
>Heater is making the room extra comfy
>Nightlight is on
>All lights turned off
>Am sitting on my bed reading with a cup of OJ in my hand.

Similar to OP's pic but still gets me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.