[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 girls add me off /soc/ over the course of a few days >they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>6 girls add me off /soc/ over the course of a few days
>they're all boring af
>they went through the effort of adding me but put no effort into actual interaction
>stop talking to them after a day
>>
girls are boring, big surprise my man
>>
A lot of the time I find conversation or whoever is talking is really just ome talking to themselves. Everyone is narcissistic.
>>
File: 1450217058389s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1450217058389s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>25853938
Would a rare Brett make you feel better?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 480x320px
>add around 4 boys from r9k on steam
>they are all so boring
>deleted them after 2 weeks because I have to carry the situation
>>
Random people off the internet usually are. Interesting people don't waste their time on the internet, they are actually out playing the game.
>>
File: 1449513624756.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1449513624756.png
88KB, 489x423px
>>25853938
>add girl off /soc/
>connect really well
>start having massive feelings for her
>she says she has feelings for me as well
>skype all the time
>plan to meet up
>a few weeks later she becomes distant
>"do you still like me?"
>"not really"
>heart shattered
girls from /soc/ fucking suck
>>
>>25854027
>skype all the time

That's where you messed up. You probably let her know too much and she realized you were a loser.
>>
File: pepeblee.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
pepeblee.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>25854021
if you can't get into our autistic hobbies then you're the boring one for not wanting to try new things

also
>4 cucks willing to be your beta orbiters and treated like your doormat
>found on /r9k/
this place has deteriorated, we are losing our values and principles
>>
>>25854027
This.

This shit is fuckin annoying.
>>
>>25854083
nah she already knew i was a loser within like 10 minutes but she didn't care. we had great conversations and she told me she thought i was super attractive up until the point where she didn't want me anymore.
>>
>>25854027
this happened with a girl from r9k but it was "I'm sure I don't like you at all anymore" and it was after meeting up several times and kissing her.

fees weird man
>>
>>25853938
>6 girls add me off /soc/ over the course of a few days
HOW DID YOU DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>25854269
It's not hard; I didn't even post my face.

Just make your post interesting and upbeat and they'll flock to you.

Not that it's worth it - I could get a better convo from a shitposting KV off r9k omegle.
>>
>>25854301
>what thread
>example of an interesting post
I need these please
>>
>>25853938
ask yourself what kind of girl would add someone from /soc/?
>>
>>25854027
also the worst part is now i have to see her stupid fucking face and her flirting with other guys hardcore every time i go back to that shithole
>>
File: 1461442.png (270KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1461442.png
270KB, 368x321px
Takes two to tango, buddy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.