[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lel wat do fembots think of dis >and dat >oh and dis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 14454566767.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
14454566767.png
42KB, 500x322px
>lel wat do fembots think of dis
>and dat
>oh and dis
>what do fembots like in a guy
>lele
>wwhat about this

This board is getting worse as the days go on, be sure to report such pathetic threads.
>>
>>25853789

What were the golden years of 4chan like papa

But really. I wanna know.
>>
>>25853789
I blame the decline of this board almost solely on fembots
>>
>>25853789
It's already over senpai, just ignore obvious bait and faggot posters, without (You)s they will get tired eventually
>>
>>25853789
that's called thirst, and its the same people who introduced pepe to normals
>>
You brought this upon yourselves. This board has been shit since at least 2010, hence why Moot deleted it, and all the good robots have permanently exodus from this place to 4Ch-on years ago.
>>
>>25853840
who where
>>
>>25853820
Well R9K was not here, and neither were girls.
>>
this board sucked forever.

board was shit even before "da oregon shooter attracted normies"

Board was shit before "rare pepe attracted all da redditors"

Board was shit before ">tfw attracted all the memers"

Some people have the temerity to suggest that things were good back in 2011. They weren't.
>>
>>25853890
Except in 2011 that's when the "feels" posters start coming around. Death to the robot. /s4s/ is more original than this shitheap.
>>
>>25853890

>2011 is back

nigger of course the board was shit in 2011

but there was a time it wasnt
>>
File: 1450677181032.jpg (96KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450677181032.jpg
96KB, 720x720px
>>25854036

Probably the time when moot axed /r9k/ abruptly
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.