[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh this sort of irritates me. I'm not allowed to be mad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: CSwgJ3dVAAAjSSR.png (665KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
CSwgJ3dVAAAjSSR.png
665KB, 600x601px
Oh this sort of irritates me. I'm not allowed to be mad though because then I'm racist.. damn ok.
>>
>>25852169

she just wants to meme like she sees white people doing.
>>
>>25852169
Tears of laughter. Because I have a job.
>>
One person is a dick so you decide to hate an entire group of people? Yea you a racist.
>>
>>25852169
White people profit the most from this.

Also she's probably drinking coffee so I'd like to imagine it's white people's poopoo instead.
>>
Male Tears is another term for cum. She's saying indirectly that she drinks white people's cum.
>>
File: 1359784964291.gif (2MB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
1359784964291.gif
2MB, 200x152px
I like how she couldn't just say "white tears" without making it sound like semen
>>
File: he.jpg (34KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
34KB, 600x337px
>whites and blacks will wipe each other off the map in your lifetime
>>
>>25852379
Good riddance, they are both insufferable. Now only if we could fix the Jewish problem.
>>
As a black guy, I don't get this.

Like, I don't but into all that /pol/ crap but if it wasn't for a white person she probably wouldn't be fucking taking that picture, wearing those fake as fuck glasses, or wearing that make up.

She would also probably get her clit sliced off.

Thank fuck, for the slave trade and the fact whites didn't want to learn how to grow their own fucking yams.
>>
>>25852346
who is this beauty? original context
>>
>>25853018
>yams

You mean cotton, indigo, rice, or tobacco.
>>
File: 1451379187719.png (506KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451379187719.png
506KB, 600x800px
>>25852169
someone shop her's too
>>
I want to make a mug that says "blood of niglets killed by animal control officers" and drink out of that.
>>
IMAGINE a white dude drinking from a cup saying "black tears" or the more edgy "nigger tears"

would be a fox news exclusive
>>
>>25853071
Can't eat any of that shit :^)

yams r tasty
>>
>>25853018
White people did grow all their stuff, though, niggers just filled in with the menial labour.
>>
>>25852169
don't be mad, just come to peace with the fact humans are a shit, you were already aware of this in the abstract anyway
>>
>>25853171
Slaves were brought over to the US to facilitate plantation farming of cash crops. Not subsistence food staples. Chances are good if you were a slave in the US you were either a domestic servant or you were on a cotton plantation. They didn't call it King Cotton for nothing.

>yams

Where did you get this idea?
>>
>>25852169
those glasses are fucking retarded
>>
>>25853018
this. i'm a black guy too.

that kind of goofy shit is cool until precisely 21. that girl would be a complete joke to coworkers in a doctor's office, bank, public relations firm... basically anywhere except behind a starbucks counter. and even then, if she's primping and re-doing her fleek eyeliner instead of whipping foam, she'll get a talking to and possibly fired. the mug is just an indicator of her (likely) self-centeredness and tacky sense of humor. it's not "forward thinking" or interesting in any way. but it's not the worst thing ever either.

>"punch up, not down"
>"minorites can't be racist"
>"lol ironic misandry"
being a politically correct troll is just the new skateboarder kid or anarchy kid. it's a hip identity that will be completely embarrassing within a few years.
>>
>Make a cup labeled "black people tears"
>Post picture of me drinking it
>Get called a bigot, racist and scum of the earth who deserves to die until police come into my house and take me away to jail for life for race discrimination and harassment
>>
>>25852169
>Oh this sort of irritates me. I'm not allowed to be mad though because then I'm racist.. damn ok.
no gives a shit if you are a allowed to be mad man fuck niggers
>>
>>25853341
*poser skateboarder kid
>>
>have a cup labeled "Yellow People's tears"
>get loved long time
>>
reminder that rich blacks are crying right now about there being no black nominees at the oscars
>>
>>25853050

I think her name is Wendy or some crap like that
>>
>>25852255
>no commas when needed
>Yea you a dick
>Yea you a

>/nig
>>
>>25853018
>implying that there arent modern countries in africa especially west africa where black americans came from
Im a blackbot and im running off to africa or the carribbean if i win the lotto
>>
>>25853678

better stop the Chinese before they cuck your entire continent then.
>>
File: 1428089368409.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1428089368409.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>25852169
>"[group] tears" mug

this is how you know somebody isn't worth talking to

also SJWs are a 2015 meme
>>
my new roommate has a male tears mug
what should i do to it when she's not looking
>>
>>25853884
Cum in it. She's basically telling you she drinks cum.
>>
>>25853884

>what should i do when she's not looking

cum in her
>>
>>25853884
Cry to her about how your friend killed himself after his feminist former friend betrayed him and didn't accept him. Tell her she is literally drinking the tears he shed in loneliness. Go real hard on her and implicate folks like her is why your best friend hung himself. Then when she starts crying collect her tears in a "female tears" mug and drink from it while you show her who is the mastersex.
>>
>>25853884

Cry in it.
>>
>>25853884
see
>>25853910

But don't leave a fat load in it. Just cum in it and swish it around so that it coats the inside and throw the excess out, it could actually make her sick.

Alternatively you can just cum I it and then wash it out, put it back and just relish in the thought that she is drinking out of something you came in.
>>
>>25853678
Lots of black Americans do better in Modern African cities provided they have skills and careers to advance themselves.

If you are a black doctor they will worship the ground you walk on.
>>
File: 1444934780728.jpg (6KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444934780728.jpg
6KB, 354x200px
>>25852169
>not allowed
top cuck
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.