[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are girls even good for in marriage anymore? Getting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 17

File: rojDWVY.jpg (39KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
rojDWVY.jpg
39KB, 480x272px
What are girls even good for in marriage anymore?
Getting to come home to a loving wife and a delicious meal she made for your hard work? Oh, wait...
>>
Honesty I just want a wife who I can come home and fuck and do whatever I want to/with her.
>>
i don't really know the point of marriage. is it the promise that she'll always be there? fucking divorce rates are through the roof and tons of people cheat so i don't get it. making a vow doesn't mean anything.

not that my opinion matters or anything.
>>
>>25851752

>I can come home and fuck and do whatever I want to/with her

Didn't you hear? Non consensual sex even in marriage is still rape. You fucking dirty white devil misogynistic pig.
>>
Women work as well you know? Make your own damn meals. Why do men get to enjoy life while women have to look after the baby and cook and clean AND work.
>>
>>25852374
Even consensually it's rape if she regrets it later.
>>
File: twYcxwd.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
twYcxwd.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>>25851655
>come home to a loving wife and a delicious meal she made for your hard work?

fuck that shit more like coming home to Jamal or Chad fucking your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EiOuFbSho
>>
>>25852788
What's sad is his wife will keep the kid
>>
>>25852788
>'you cheatin on me?'
>casual nah
women are sociopaths
>>
>>25851655
>Getting to come home to a loving wife and a delicious meal she made for your hard work? Oh, wait...
Oh I'm sorry, is that not good enough for you now? Does she also need to be the breadwinner, take care of literally everything and be immediately sucking your dick as soon as you step through the door?
Your unrealistic standards are why you're alone, anon
>>
>>25852909
Are you retarded? Or is that post a joke?
>>
>>25853170
No to both?
Seriously what more do you want from women?
>>
>>25853334
He's saying that women don't do that anymore, you mongoloid.
>>
I'd pay a maid triple what her last job offered if she'd let me have as much sex with her as I want and to only wear a bra and panties.
>>
>>25852909
yes bitch men in general work more hours and bring in more money. that is your responsibility to cook.clean and suck that cock because women like to work less hours. if you don't like it then get the fuck out my face.
>>
>>25853389
They do, maybe if you got to know one you'd find that out

>>25853462
But apparently that's not enough for you.
>>
>>25852909
If you wanna work a demeaning 50+ hour a week job you hate while i sit on my ass, watch reality TV every day, and maybe work an hour a day to keep the house neat and another 30 minutes cooking and let me give you oral every now and then we can work something out
>>
Tripfag being a fag as usual. Nothing to see here.
>>
I would be happy to be a wife and a mother and nothing else but that, but everytime I say that I get the same response:

>oh so you want the men to provide
>yes
>gold digger

I was born in the wrong time.
>>
File: 1452713527854.png (635KB, 1041x571px) Image search: [Google]
1452713527854.png
635KB, 1041x571px
>>25853485
>They do, maybe if you got to know one you'd find that out

not with feminist saying " you are strong and independent you don't need to know how to cook". If you marry a modern woman all you are going to get is microwave food and her cheating on you with the hundreds of thirty guys on her facebook.
>>
>>25853485
Hi there, fucking roastie bitch fag!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>25853746
Feminists are a tiny minority of the population, anon. Most people hardly ever hear about them
>>
>>25853553
If you'd be a good wife that cooks, cleans, provides emotional support, and submits to me I'd be happy to marry someone like you.
The problem is that most women aren't like that
>>
>>25853927
That's my only goal in life, to be a good mother and wife. I can clean, cook and sew. Ever since I was a kid all I would do is watch cooking shows or anything house wife related. I've done some cooking lessons since my mother can't cook for her life and much less teach me, I've also taken sewing lessons and I take every opportunity I can to take care of small children.
>>
>>25854053
You sound like you'll be a top-tier wife
Don't listen to mgtow faggots or femishits
True traditional women are god-tier
>>
>>25852430

So you want men to work, cook, clean the house, AND nurture the kid? While you do what exactly?
>>
File: 1453031223925.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453031223925.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>>25852909
>cooking for your husband after he had a long day of work is an unrealistic standard
>>
>>25851752
>I can come home and fuck and do whatever I want to/with her.
You can do that without getting married.
>>
>>25854077
Thank you and I won't. I hope so.
>>
>>25854218
Can you not read?
Read it nice and slow, m'kay
>>
Why do women get analmad about the idea of cooking anyway? Do they not have to eat as well? What are you gonna eat for dinner, Instagram likes and microwaveable cock?
>>
>>25854291
would you be interested in posting contact
>>
>>25854315
Just a question, do you know how to cook?
>>
>>25854354
yes?
Its not exactly hard if you're not aspiring to be a 5 star chef
>>
>>25851655
What women expect from their husband
>work
>don't get fat

What men expect from their wife
>work
>cook
>clean
>take care of children
>make an effort to be attractive and feminine
>don't get fat
>be DTF 24/7
>>
>>25854438
Drop work and you're correct
Work is more effort than all of the shit you psted anyway
>>
>>25854437
what exactly is it that bothers you about the prospect of being a stay-at-home wife?
>>
>>25854351
Post your email and I'll write you one.
>>
>>25854454
>oh god I have to sit in a cubicle for 1/3 of the day
>>
>>25854438
Why is the sex point constantly brought up? Why should you be marrying someone you don't want to fuck? Besides, with age, male libido goes down while female's goes up. If anything the husband will be the one too tired after work. Men put all the effort into sex anyway. And you can happily quit your job to do house duties, it was how shit worked for centuries and no one had issues.
>>
>>25854472
Nothing, stuff like cleaning is actually kinda nice
what bothers me is that you guys expect way more than that
>>
>>25854473
[email protected] is me tbqh
>>
>>25854523
Okay, I'll write you an email once I have time.
>>
>>25854520
Whats wrong about expecting a warm meal and some sexy time after work?
>>
>>25854454
It depends on the work and how many kids you have.
I imagine taking care of more than two would be hell on earth. Even one is painful when they're young and have tantrums.
>>
>>25852374
Rape in marriage is an actual thing you retard. Marrying somebody isn't a license to fuck them whenever you want despite how they feel. You can divorce her for not putting out all you want, but saying rape in marriage isnt a thing is silly.
>>
>>25854520
no, it was never explicitly stated that I wanted anything more than a stay at home wife. Please either learn to read, or kill yourself.
>>
>>25854551
Alright femanon I look forward to it
>>
>>25854578
>implying this chain of responses didn't start with my post about how you guys expect way more than that
>>
>>25854619
What do you mean with ''expecting more than that''?
>>
>>25854454
Except you'll
>be judged by everyone in society
>be completely dependent on your husband
>have no freedom
>have less money to support your family

Face it, in modern society women have to work. Yet you guys STILL expect women to be the perfect 50's wife while working like a man.
>>
>>25854646
I think they're being epic or are just mentally deficient. (hence the trip)
Should stop replying.
>>
>>25854647
>be judged by everyone in society
Grow up
>be completely dependent on your husband
As it should be
>have no freedom
Freedom isn't a good thing
>have less money to support your family
Either pick a decent husband or realize that hardship isn't a bad thing
>>
>>25854693
what do you mean with epic
>>
>>25854646
Because according to OP
>Getting to come home to a loving wife and a delicious meal she made for your hard work? Oh, wait...
Its not enough for him
>>
>>25854564
>sexy time

go back to reddit faggot
>>
>>25854755
You fucking ignoramus, his implication is that it doesn't happen. This is how I know this is bait
>>
>>25854864
But it does
Most women are okay with being a housewife, its just the ferminazis who want to ruin it for everyone (which includes women for the record)
So unless OP is braindead, it means he wants more than that
>>
>>25851901
tax purposes
>>
>>25854702
You've never been in a hardship if you're making such a statement.
>>
>>25854942
Then why are the divorce rate so high? the''most'' women you talk about are a minorty
>>
>>25854599
>>25854551
I hope both of you find true happiness
>>
File: bus to flavortown.jpg (84KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
bus to flavortown.jpg
84KB, 800x532px
>>25854986
>raised poor and got abused by father growing up
>>
>>25854478
>has litterally never worked in xer life
>>
>>25855023
And you'd wish the same or similar life upon someone else, why?
>>
>>25854992
Because men don't care enough to have a divorce
Don't like your wife? Have an affair -men

>>25855048
Unless you have a blue-collar job you can stfu
Which I doubt seeing as where we are
>>
>>25855088
I'll answer that question when you tell me why you're so blatantly strawmanning what I said
>>
>>25855107
I'm asking to explain your statement, why are hardships good for you? Your father's abuse was not such a bad thing?
>>
>would love nothing more than to be a stay at home mom
>dream of having my own house and to have two kids to raise them

the problem is there are pretty much no men these days who can support a family on their own, i only make 60k/year and make more than the vast majority of men i know and we are in our late 20s/early 30s
>>
>>25855103
''because men'' it's a proven fact that women cheat more.
>>
>>25855103
>>25855215
It also doesnt help that women either have childer very late or not at all.
>>
>>25855147
>hardships
Hardships build character
>Your father's abuse was not such a bad thing?
You were referring to poverty and so was I. Poor children raised with love and good role models with strong morals and proper discipline aren't going to be miserable shitters. Abuse isn't what I was talking about, I just mentioned it because you said I never had any. Although I'd say their were some good things that came out of it. I certainly know what kind of father not to be and I can appreciate the people that are good to me more. And say what you will about my dad as a father, he's an excellent husband so I at least had that to learn from.
>>
>>25855103

>Because men don't care enough to have a divorce Don't like your wife? Have an affair -men

You're trolling right? That has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read before. The reason why women divorce is because all the cards are in her hands men don't divorce because like I said all the cards are in her hand if he divorces he's mostly going to get fucked over that why most men don't marry it's suicide
>>
>>25855254
*never had any hardships
>>
>>25855215
http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/cheating-statistics-do-men-cheat-more-women
>About 70 percent of married men admitted to cheating on their wives
>Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair.

>>25855251
>herp derp having kids before having a stable household is a good thing

>>25855266
Men just dont give a shit as long as the can put their dick *somewhere*
>>
It is actually a bit hard to answer this question, because I have only positive things to say about women, but I have nothing positive to say about modern women. So where do I start? If we take modern women first, I think it is sad to see how - pardon my French - fucked up modern female culture has become. Today the role of mother is looked down upon and being a "housewife" is an insult to many modern women. This is seen as part of the "male enslavement" of women. To stay home with the children is seen as a nightmare and a burden. Instead they get an education (usually some theoretical nonsense) and do as best they can to become like men. They work like men, dress like men, try to think like men, talk like men and act like men (and some of them even look like men). Since most of the smart women are busy getting an education, the generally more stupid women get most of the children, and as a result of that the whole species is getting dumber - as the average intelligence drops when the stupid women have most of the children.

Cooking too is looked upon with contempt. A (female and American) friend of mine pointed at the fact that women in the USA are actually more likely to slap a man's face if he asks her to cook dinner than for demanding a blowjob on their first date, and I think that says it well. All the "liberation" of women has done is to cause women to replace all the positive characteristics of women with the negative characteristics of men.
>>
>>25855012
y-you too anon
thanks
>>
>>25855302
I have met Norwegian men who have had girlfriends who didn't even know how to mix lemonade or boil an egg - and note the past form of the verb, have had girlfriends, as they obviously didn't bother to stay with them. The beauty of the women lured the men to them, but they had no other qualities, so they didn't manage to hold onto their men.

The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and they are no longer warm, tidy and loving creatures who think spending time with their family is a good thing. They are probably too "independent" and "strong" to even have a family of their own. The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only - and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect? This is the fruit of feminism. The fruit of "women's liberation".
>>
>>25855289
You're obviously a very bitter woman. I'm sorry for whatever wrong men did to you.
>>
>>25854749
Pretending to be retarded/trelling.
>>
>>25855289
http://www.yourtango.com/201172881/women-more-likely-cheat-men-heres-why

im saying that if your married you should trie to have kids

Also do you have some pentup rage against men or something?
>>
>>25855215
I'm curious and would like to see a source.

protip: there is no source, infidelity statistics are all different and they all generally show men cheating more than women

>>25854702
men don't know how to lead a family, they always abuse their power - they treat their wife like shit and/or cheat on her because they can. when the wife is completely dependent on the husband he gets to do whatever he wants with her. every time i talk to old ladies who were housewives in the 50s/60s is the same old shit: "he treated me like shit and cheated on me but there's nothing i could do about it". this is why women fought to get equal right.
>>
>>25855187
You be the bread winner then
>>
>>25855187
I hope you realize that you making 60k is the reason you can't find a man who makes an impressive salary. It has nothing to do with a lack of good men. There were never a wealth of rich men out there, just fewer working women.

Fuck it, I probably bit bait.
>>
>>25855350
what is trelling?
>>
>>25855358
>If I post a bunch of bullshit and anecdotes it'll be true :)
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1128x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1128x1150px
Why have ifs when you can have a career instead? It's 2016 women have more options now; they arent dependent on men anymore and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>25855395

*have kids
>>
>>25855254
You can raise a proper person no matter the financial background. I was raised during the war in poverty, what good did it do me?
I doubt it did any good to you either since we're both stuck here.
>>
File: N3c70FD.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
N3c70FD.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>25854981
Why are there tax breaks?
>>
>>25855427
>I doubt it did any good to you either since we're both stuck here.
Childhood with no friends fucked up my ability to socialize with people and epilepsy set my life back (couldn't do shit like get a license). It had nothing to do with being poor. The abuse probably didn't help, but that's a different matter entirely.
>>
File: 1225.jpg (56KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
1225.jpg
56KB, 640x461px
>>25855384
keep living in your fantasy world where all men are loyal and honourable people and all women are lying, evil monsters.
>>
>>25855492
Actually I think 95 percent of men are useless shit as well as 95 percent of women. But this is a result of the French Revolution and the Enlightenment
>>
>>25855358
thats not the situation of today.

>men don't know how to lead a family
a family is lead by every member of the family its just so that most of the times the men end up becoming the decision makers
>>
>>25855492
Do you actually even want to start a family?
>>
Question to everyone ITT : why not just get a prenup ?
I mean, sure, whores will always be whore, and the judicial system is OBVIOUSLY on their side when it comes to divorce, but if you have a prenup and you find she's a cheating cunt, can't you simply give her the boot without any repercussion ?
>>
>>25855595
Judges regularly throw out prenups
>>
>>25855595
most women will say
>GOSHH WHY DONT YOU TRUST!!!11!! I WILL NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOU
>>
>>25855359
it's very difficult to work while pregnant, especially my job which involves lots of physical activity for 12 hours and doing night shifts, then the recovery after the birth... don't think the breadwinner can just take a year off work... also don't think 60k would exactly be a breadwinner

>>25855359
so they're turned off by my working, better get some cats
>>
>>25855629
Heh, not surprised at this, the formatting the mistakes... It's decent.
8/10
>>
>>25855629
then just wait for me to get my job driving choo choo trains and marry me :^)
60k is easily a breadwinner though
>>
>>25855595
women won't sign it
judges throw it out due to BS
you still gotta pay child support if you have a kid and get divorced
>>
>>25855629
I would date you but then i'm reminded that your either a guy or extremly ugly
>>
No kidding I loved being married. With two incomes we could afford a small starter home in our 20s to make our own.

It was awesome having that middle class home. It was awesome feeling like I have someone in my life that has my back no matter what.

I as a man felt content and happy with my little house and a spouse I could care about. Then she started sleeping around at work and we sold the house, got a divorce. It's like unless there is some emotional struggle in a woman's life they aren't content. Our small life was never enough for her; modern women need more more more more and feel they have plenty of options to get that. Divorce and cheating aren't even taboo in society anymore so why the fuck not.

People don't get divorced when times are hard, like in the great depression when you needed your partner and your partner needed you.

Modern life is too easy on your own to make real commitment worth the time and effort it takes.
>>
>>25855628
Never back down, if she says that, just don't marry. Easier said than done, Ii know, but you can always give her the "if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't fear". After all, if she really isn't a cheater, why would she refuse to sign a paper that is made to secure that she's not a cheater ?
>>25855616
For real ? Bring me back to planet Earth, I honest to God didn't know that. Might neeed a link tho.
>>
Chicken Etouffee (doubled)
2 (8-ounce) can clam juice
2 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 heart celery
4 lbs onions
green onions
parsley

Stuffed Peppers with Swiss Cheese
6 large green bell peppers
2 pound ground sausage
2 (10.75 ounce) cans tomato soup

Baked Ziti II
1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
15 ounces ricotta cheese
1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 (16 oz) ground beef

Swiss Enchiladas
1 chicken for roasting
corn tortillas
5 chilies serranos
12 tomatillos

List of things I recently bought to cook for my husband. Had a lot of the ingredients on hand already. I cook every meal for him every day from scratch. We don't ever go out to eat, eat pre-prepared meals, or order take-out.
>>
>>25855535
it's not the situation of today but it's what it was like in our previous patriarchal society. keeping a woman "in her place" was the norm, divorces were not even allowed (at least not in my country).

women should have the right to choose what to do with their lives, and when you live in a society where women get to make these choices, you have to realize that "staying in the kitchen" is not a woman's priority anymore. we've shifted to a society where women are expected to work and this comes with the consequence that they have less time and will to cook, clean and be traditionally feminine.

>>25855588
yes, but i also want to work. i'd love to be a housewife but realistically speaking, it would never work.
>>
>>25855731
>Might neeed a link tho.
I'm too lazy right now. Just google it
>>
>>25855595
That's the worse trolling I've ever seen
>>
>>25855711
>Divorce and cheating aren't even taboo in society anymore so why the fuck not.
This is sadly pretty true nowadays. We live in a society where we're always connected - It's easier to meet people which paves the way for making it easier to cheat.
>>
File: Disgusting.png (98KB, 1366x723px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.png
98KB, 1366x723px
>>25855759
Never mind, I did it myself.
>All those links on tips about how to break contracts
What the actual fuck.
>>
I cook, I clean, I am a loving woman. I am saving sex for marriage. I don't drink or smoke. My dream is to be a wife and mother. But what happens when I talk to men?

> you're so sweet and cute but idk if this is going to work out!!!

> ooh I don't think I can wait until marriage to have sex!!!

Or they ghost on me!!

Men say they want women like me but they don't!!! It's a lie!! They just want whores!!!!
>>
>>25855803
Roman Catholic here
be my wife
>>
>>25855823
I am very very Protestant and am scared of the secret society stuff that goes on in the papacy. Plus the papacy is responsible for at least 90 million "heretic" (aka Protestant and non Catholic obeying) deaths since its foundation.
>>
>>25855803
Not many men will want to wait. You're drawing from a very small pool there. Try older men with less of a sex drive, someone like 10 years older than you.
>>
>>25855850
Now I just want you to be my gf/wife more
I like talking religion a lot, but I can't find people interested in it
>>
>>25855856
I don't want someone more than 10 years older than me. I don't want to be a young widow.
>>
>>25855803

>wahhh why doesn't chad want me!!!!
>Robot hits on with the intentions of you claim to want in a man
>lol no thx

Sorry but I've heard this bs before, tons of guys on here that are desperate enough to give you your own terms.
>>
>>25855803
"I don't exist!"
>>
>>25855879
I said 10 years, not more than 10 years. You're going to outlive your husband anyway, men don't live as long as women. I suppose you could just wait until you're 30 or so and marry then, but I assume you want kids, and your best chance for kids is like 25-30.
>>
>>25853334
>getting nothing from women
>"what more do you want from women?!"
>>
>>25855875
I am going to spend a lot of time trying to convert you. You will grow tired of me.

>>25855883
I am the opposite of a Catholic so unless he converts we will end up not working out. That's not good enough of a reason for you?
>>
>>25855803
You're obviously going after chads because the majority of men are mostly virgins. You're just like most women so quit acting like you're special and also quit lying about you being a virgin because we all know that's total bs.
>>
File: wtf_picard.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_picard.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>25855982
>because the majority of men are mostly virgins
>>
>>25855971
>I am going to spend a lot of time trying to convert you. You will grow tired of me.
I'm glad you would. Anyone not serious enough about their faith to try and evangelize isn't a good follower of Christ.
Would you mind if I were to do the same?
>>
>>25855982
Show me proof that the majority of men are virgins. That's BS and you know it.
>>
>>25856005
Yeah I am going to sit down and send you a bunch of Bible verses that contradict what you say (because your church even has stuff in their Catechism that says that their beliefs are not biblical)
>>
>>25856059
Do you mind if I send bible verses back :3c
>>
>>25855982
The majority of men aren't virgins. You sound seriously delusional. I have friends like her who are in their mid-20's who are disgusted by the idea of sex and seriously religious. Sex isn't as much of a driving force for women as it is for men, and for women who are against birth control for religious reasons, it really does make sense for them to wait. There's too much risk otherwise.
>>
>>25855971

>That's not good enough of a reason for you?

Sounds like you're already making more excuses than your original post. Again, tones of religious people on this site, probably a ton more on this board that are open to turning catholic. I just don't believe that bs. Your just angry that chads won't agree to your terms.
>>
>>25856059
>>25856073
Also what denomination are you?
>>
>>25854755
Holy shit you're actually really stupid. He clearly means that never happens anymore.
>>
>>25856109
Just tell me your age and location.
>>
>>25856153
Tell me why you changed your mind first?
>>
>>25853170
U sew 8 the B8
>>
>>25856020
It's not that the majority of men are virgins, it's that the majority of men use lose their virginity much later than girls. As a barelylegal in hs, I can gaurentee that there are way more virgin men than virgin females here.
>>
>>25855595
she can cry crocodile tears and the judge can just dismiss the prenup.
>>
>>25856221
I don't fucking care about when children decide to have sex. GTFO until you finish HS, you're not wanted here.
>>
>>25855992
>>25856020
>>25856074

What I meant to say was that there's way more virgin men then women not that most men are virgins my mistake
>>
>>25853462
>wants metric to suck his cock
geh
>>
>>25856153
>>25856162
Nevermind
19 and New York
I'm half hoping you're a southern baptist because I like southern accents, but that's too far
>>
>>25856264
Seems to depend on where you are.
>>
>>25856290
You're way too young for me.
I have a college degree and a job already.
>>
>>25856290
Female Episcopal here, attended Catholic school grades 4-8. You fucking Catholics are always so goddamn pushy. What's up with that?
>>
>>25856316
Well sorry to hear [I at least have a shitty job, I'm not NEET[/spoiler]
Still want to convert me?
>>
>>25855595
>I mean, sure, whores will always be whore, and the judicial system is OBVIOUSLY on their side when it comes to divorce, but if you have a prenup and you find she's a cheating cunt, can't you simply give her the boot without any repercussion ?

No not at all, most prenups that work only protect assets built before the marriage so unless you already have your shit together it doesn't matter.

Also plenty of prenups have been thrown out due to the woman signing them under "duress" so close to her wedding. Prenups need to be set up 6 months or a year before actual marriage or a woman will just cry you forced her to sign it
>>
>>25856341
Mind being more specific? I wasn't raised Catholic and none of the Catholics in my town ever once made it known to me that they were until I went to mass.
>>
>>25856372
Catholics in general are pushy and rude. They have no proper sense of when their opinions are wanted. They're all horribly sexually repressed and when you can get them to have sex without crying, they have no idea how the process works. I've fucked two Catholics and a Jew, and the Jew was better by far.
>>
>>25856315
That's such a bs chart. Men get shamed for being virgins while women are praised. So of course there would be more men saying they're not virgins than women.
>>
>>25856434
>Catholics in general are pushy and rude
I haven't experienced thus
>They have no proper sense of when their opinions are wanted.
Or this
>They're all horribly sexually repressed
Fornication is a mortal sin, that's not a bad thing
>when you can get them to have sex without crying, they have no idea how the process works
Something for a husband and wife to learn together.
>I've fucked two Catholics and a Jew, and the Jew was better by far.
Considering how little you care about other people's faith you'll push them to go against it I'd call you the pushy one.
>>
>>25856256
Turned 18 last month, eat my pubescent cock shit-lord.
>>
>>25856315
But you see, everywhere that your regular bot could be from has the more viegin men than women thing. Just look at the UK.
Other places, in the other hand, barely have people on 4chan, like motherfucking Lithuania.
We don't speak about women problems in countries that are not similar to ours, AKA, western societies, and maybe Japan because we're all weebs.
>>
>>25854755

Are you a seriously this much of an idiot?
>>
>>25856464
I took it from Wikipedia. All statistics like this are going to be off some due to self-reporting. It's probably more equal than anything, considering you have to have sex with another person of the opposite gender when you fuck for it to count.

>>25856473
You wouldn't notice, you're already Catholic and are therefore not able to notice.

Neither Catholic was practicing celibacy, nor did they currently attend Mass. One had even had multiple partners before me. Didn't stop them from sucking at sex. They had no fucking clue what to do, they had no clue how genitals worked, I had to explain to one the process of having anal sex worked, he had no clue what to do after penetration. It was fucking pathetic.

>>25856477
Gross. I'm old enough to be your mom, kiddo.
>>
>>25856611
I was raised Protestant and the single largest denomination where I live turned out to be Catholic. I went to school with Catholics, and they were pretty chill.
>Neither Catholic was practicing celibacy, nor did they currently attend Mass. One had even had multiple partners before me. Didn't stop them from sucking at sex. They had no fucking clue what to do, they had no clue how genitals worked, I had to explain to one the process of having anal sex worked, he had no clue what to do after penetration. It was fucking pathetic.
These people aren't even practicing the Catholic faith, and they're "all Catholics", but at the end of the day I don't care how good they are at pre-marital sex. The only pathetic thing is you calling yourself a Christian and bragging about what a good slut you are.
>>
>>25856434
>I fucked a Jew
why does this amuse me so.
>>
Young girls (13-14) are great for marriage.
>>
>>25856710
>(13-14)
TOO OLD
>>
>>25856686
Definitely recommend it. They're freaks in bed and definitely know how to please a lady.

>>25856673
They were raised Catholic, and that's enough to fuck them up sexually forever, even when they abandoned the faith as adults. With that in mind, why would anyone want to be with a practicing Catholic? I can only imagine how shitty that would be.

Also, we (Episcopals) don't have any rules about premarital sex, and my church basically encouraged it as long as we used protection, as part of getting to know your partner and bond with them.

We take all the fun parts of Catholicism like the grand services, beautiful churches, etc, and remove the guilt and transubstantiation. It's great.
>>
>>25856611
So you really think that all those people were telling the truth? Like I said men are constantly shitted on for being virgins by both men and women saying you're not a real man if you're a virgin so of course some men most likely felt forced to lie because they would feel embarrassed.
>>
>>25856764
>why would anyone want to be with a practicing Catholic?
Because I believe in Christ
>>
>>25856804
>Because I believe in Christ
Too bad Jesus' pussy game is so weak, bro.

Btw, you can believe in Jesus and have tons of sex. You just can't be Catholic and do it.
>>
>>25856860
Alright you're right even James affirmed that (James 2:19 You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.)
I actually care about Christ
(John 14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.)
>>
>>25856860
>Catholic
>can't have sex

HA
>>
>>25856778
No, but considering we don't have statistics where everyone pinky swore to tell the truth, these are the ones we have to use. You can't just make something up because you're worried the self-reported data isn't as true as you like, because you have no clue what percentage are liars.
>>
Protestant femanon I am a 23 yr old Indiana baptist with the same mindset as you, I make good money be my gf pls
>>
>>25856935
Who are you talking to? And where are all the religious posters coming from?
>>
>>25856906
I said can't have tons of sex, like... with people you're not married to. At least not while following the tenets of the faith.

>>25856890
Episcopals don't take the bible literally and recognize that many passages are no longer applicable to modern life.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 430x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 430x602px
>>25856970

Talking to

>>25855803

>where are religious posters coming from
>>
>>25856990
>Episcopals aren't Christians
God's word is eternal and the idea that these things weren't meant in a literal sense has no valid historical or contextual basis.
>>
>>25857028
>that pic
kek I'm the Catholic anon, I'm just wondering when I stopped being the only Christian on here
>>
>>25857032
I'm glad you got to decide how to define my faith all by yourself instead of accepting that there are many varieties and degrees of faith, and all of them are acceptable even if you disagree with them personally. This is why you guys are intolerable and literally all other Christians dislike you.
>>
>>25853485
Please do share your expertise on your relationships with women.
We'd love to hear some of your real life success stories so we too can overcome this bitter loneliness of a robot's life.
>>
>>25854755

This is a perfect example of Poe's law. Unless explicitly stating sarcasm, parody will be interpreted as reality by someone no matter how apparent the parody is.
>>
Marriage is basically telling the state you're ok with being cucked. Whatever benefits you gain will be lost in the inevitable divorce settlement.
>>
File: image.png (574KB, 2828x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574KB, 2828x1296px
>>25857058

>Catholic
>Christian

Almost got me
>>
>>25857116
Ty, my Protestant friend.
>>
>>25857058
since christfag abandoned us for cripchan's christ board.
>>
>>25856926
I don't know many times I have to say this but we live in a society that shames men for being virgins while women are praised so how the fucking hell can that chart be at all true. Do you remember ever being told when ever a man says how much sex he has you divide that by three and a woman you multiply it by three. Everyone lies so a self reported chart would never work and you know that.
>>
>>25857168
The problem is, like I keep saying, you can't invent your own math to make the statistics the way you want them to be. I could argue that it's just as likely that no man has had sex except 1 and all women had sex. It wouldn't be any more correct than what you're proposing. It's probably a lost cause trying to explain this to you, though. Is English not your first language?
>>
>>25855395

>it's 2016
>maybe if I remind you it's the current year, something will change
>I don't care it's a logical fallacy
>I'll also use a Jew picture, because kikes control the world

I'm a fucking kike and I'm poor as fuck and have no chance at getting any good jobs. I am actually more at a disadvantage because I'm a white, cisgendered, male Jew than anyone else.
>>
>>25857223
If you were Jewish, you wouldn't use that word. Also, you'd be able to get a job just fine via nepotism, which is what I did. What does your dad do for a living?
>>
>>25857223
>I'm a white
>Jew
which one is it now?
>>
>>25856744
Nope, and perfect for marriage.
>>25856764
Wow, seculars actually believe this.
>we take the virtue out of Catholicism and instead just live in pleasure!
>>
File: Hated.jpg (21KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
Hated.jpg
21KB, 480x318px
>>25857083
>I'm glad you got to decide how to define my faith all by yourself instead of accepting that there are many varieties and degrees of faith, and all of them are acceptable even if you disagree with them personally
Matthew 7 21
Revelation 15-16
>This is why you guys are intolerable and literally all other Christians dislike you.
John 15:18

:^)
>>
>>25857272
>implying there aren't white jews
There are black and Asian Jews, too, you know.
>>
>>25857295
Yeah, it's the best. You should try it. It's a lot nicer living without the crushing guilt.

>>25857307
LOOK AT ME, MOM, I'M QUOTING THE BIBLE

Also >quoting revelation like I should take that seriously

are you for real
>>
>>25854478
>All the jobs in the world are as simple as working at a desk
It doesn't work that way, buddy.
>>
>>25855734

What do you do with leftovers? Or do you never make any meal that leaves extra, like pot/shepherd's pie, brisket, or a whole turkey/chicken.
>>
>>25857341
>are you for real
Yes I'm actually a Christian and revelation is God breathed scripture just like the other 72 books in the bible
>>
>>25856611
Hey it's alright femanon. I'd be an old bitch too if my social security checks didn't come on time.
>>
>>25857295
Why is American Protestantism so shit?

Why did it devolve into social justice?
>>
File: 1451417133766.jpg (15KB, 150x222px) Image search: [Google]
1451417133766.jpg
15KB, 150x222px
>>25855803

Convert and be 6.5+/10 and then you'd be my perfect woman. Too bad you don't exist.
>>
>>25857217

But the thing is I'm not making anything up I mean do you seriously think men aren't shamed for being virgins and that women aren't praised for being virgins and that people don't lie?
>>
>>25857409
Just read what the episcopal is saying. They don't believe in Christianity. They have the completely unsubstantiated belief that the things Christ and the apostles said weren't meant for all time. They can't find anything in historical Christianity, old testament Judaism, or scripture to suggest this so they just say fuck it and move on. I want the episcopal femanon to stop acting smug and actual defend the position that the entire bible was written with the purpose of being metaphorical and believed so by the original members of the faith and that Christ's words weren't meant to be applicable for all time.
>>
>>25857452
Wrong fuckin board.
>>
>>25857341
>guilt is bad because it hurts my feelings
>>
>>25857486
Currently having a convention you can kindly fuck off
>>
>>25857545
That's not how shit works here newfag.

If you want to be politically correct you're just gonna end up hitting your head against a wall.
>>
>>25857271
>>25857272

Mother is white Jew. Has roots in Middle East, Poland/Russia, and Morocco. Many Levi/Cohen family members from all sides.
Middle Eastern/Moroccan side fought for Israeli independence under British rule. Polish side fled concentration camp after most of family died, went to Russian army to fight against Nazis (pretty shit move, got traumatized by both sides).

Father is white Irish Catholic, many generations in Cali (I believe). Don't know much about them.

I was raised Jewish in Jewish neighborhood and am religious. Eat kosher, observe all holidays, wear tefillin when I make the time, go to shul every Saturday. Go to Israel regularly to visit family members.

I still find no problem in saying kike, cracker, spic, nigger, or chink. Does that make me not Jewish?
>>
>>25857706
No, but you being a religious Jew makes you not human
>>
>>25857650
Where am I being politically correct??
>>
>tfw my dream is to be a traditional full time mother and housewife
>bring in snacks to my husband playing vidya after a hard day of work and cuddle
>know that there's no value in marriage for men so no sane man would want to get married
>have to spend my life wasting money on a degree I don't want

Only got two years before 25. My dreams are dead.
>>
>>25857888
If you're Australian we talked in another thread before and you turned me down cuz either age or distance ;_;
>>
>>25857650
>No response

Not surprised one bit
>>
File: 1453175047490.jpg (4KB, 150x106px) Image search: [Google]
1453175047490.jpg
4KB, 150x106px
>>25857888
>going to university
>in 2016
>paying money for it
>>
>>25857973
Only trying to put off wagecucking as long as possible.

Have to pretend to have goals in life.

>>25857920
I'm sorry senpai
>>
>>25858026
>I'm sorry senpai
You could fix the mistake~
>>
>>25857948
Nah bitch, I'm still here. I just realized that there's no point in arguing with you. No matter how hard you try I'll always just be bigger/stronger than you because of my sex.
>>
>>25857888
top kek you women ruin it for yourselves now you have to handle the stress of modern day work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfa9sGwbjDI
>>
>>25858191
Yeah man I know. I blame feminism fully.
>>
>>25858184
>Still no response

Why even try
>>
>>25858356
>"its not fair, women are sluts and guys aren't hurr dur"
=politically correct

Crawl back to your tumblr lair SJW scum.
>>
>>25859056
>Political correctness (adjectivally, politically correct, commonly abbreviated to PC) is a term primarily used as a pejorative to describe language, policies, or measures which are intended NOT to offend or disadvantage any particular group of people in society.

I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>25857888
This is why I'd want a wife. She'd be the perfect source of comfort from the shit world outside. My companion. The stability in the whirlwind of shit.

But now I'm sexist for wanting that. Women need more rights than men and I'm evil for wanting a woman who would want to be in a traditional woman's place instead of wanting a woman who wants a better job and won't admit that she wants someone who's better than her because otherwise men are weak in her eyes.

Guess I'll just have to settle for dating morons who talk to me like they have real career life goals and yet can't pass class and work at a shit job. or to full autist and never date again
>>
>>25854576
>Rape in marriage is an actual thing you retard.
No it isn't.
>Marrying somebody isn't a license to fuck them whenever you want despite how they feel.
Yes it does.
>but saying rape in marriage isnt a thing is silly.
It isn't, and it's a ridiculous legal situation there's always going to be evidence you had sex, she can at anytime pretend that you raped her to divorce cuck you.
>>
>>25856315
>england
Muhammad is running amok! I knew britain was the pedo capitol of the world, what happens when the age range gets pushed back a few years? I guarantee they didn't all lose it at 15.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.