[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw not taken seriously as a pedophile because most pedos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

>mfw not taken seriously as a pedophile because most pedos are creepy af
I don't want to molest of coerce girls. I just want to have a loving relationship. Why do so many other pedos have to ruin this for me?
>>
File: kimby.jpg (12KB, 138x288px) Image search: [Google]
kimby.jpg
12KB, 138x288px
Even if most pedos were clean-cut gentlemen, 99% of society would still think you're a scumfuck for being attracted to children.
>>
>>25851594
There would at least be a growing sympathy for us, like the gays.
>>
>>25851524

You're just as bad as a faggot

"blah blah everyone has to accept me, I'm so oppressed"

I'm a rational reasonable person, who isn't going to kneejerk hate you, but you're going the same way as the faggots.
>>
>>25851524
>tfw family finds out I'm a pedophile
>always makes jokes like "hmm, that girls looks cute" now
>sister asked me if I maybe want to date one of her friends
I don't know how I should feel about that tbqh
>>
Just wait 30 years

Being a literal tranny faggot got you beat to death back in the ancient days and now it's normal and they get protected
>>
>>25852923
I think you should be happy your family didn't disown you, or try to ignore the issue and pretend it never happened.
In my opinion, you got the best outcome possible.
>sister asked me if I maybe want to date one of her friends
Out of sheer curiosity, what was your reply?
>>
>>25851524
Having a loving relationship with an adult?
>>
>>25852986
Yeah, I should probably be happy about it, other people would get kicked out or maybe brought to the police because of it.
I just answered with a "I think about" it. She told me that one of her friends had a really big crush for me like a year ago, but she doesn't know about her current feelings
>>
File: am I Killer Queen.png (44KB, 194x229px) Image search: [Google]
am I Killer Queen.png
44KB, 194x229px
>>25853157
And how old is your sister/her friend then?
>>
>>25853212
Sister is 14, her friend 13
>>
>>25853259
That's not even pedo, and even legal in some countries.
Go for it, if that's what you desire.
>>
>>25852923
desu you lucked out boi
>>
File: 1428954316041.png (145KB, 313x279px) Image search: [Google]
1428954316041.png
145KB, 313x279px
>tfw only attracted to 6-8 year old girls
I hate my life.
>>
>>25852923
>family isn't absolutely sickened by you
>actually make playful jokes about it with you
I hate you. If my parents ever found out they'd rather want me dead.
>>
>>25851524
It's easier to suffer in silence, since even bringing this up in therapy could get the feds all over you. There is /literally/ zero help for a pedophile who wants to get over their problem.
>>
>>25851668
lol no, you will be put in jail, a kid is a kid an adult is an adult. you will never get sympathy you need to commit suicide now honestly.
>>
>>25853310
The problem is that I don't find girls attractive at around 14-16 anymore, so she almost reached the cutoff date, but yeah, I should probably give it a try
>>25853474
They started to support after my suicide attempt, I would have probably been kicked out and disowned if they knew it before
>>
>>25853588
>They started to support after my suicide attempt
Oh I'm sorry to hear that, man, how did that happen? Did they stop you before you could finish the job?
>>
>>25853682
Slit both of my wrists impulsively, fell asleep and woke up in a hospital afterwards, now they check my room like every half hour. They also actually stopped fighting since then, which is really good in a way, atleast my sister doesn't have to go through that stuff now
>>
>>25853981
>Slit both of my wrists impulsively
What was the reason? Were those feelings of guilt, >feels of no gf or something else entirely?
>>
File: why-00045.jpg (20KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
why-00045.jpg
20KB, 438x438px
>Lasting relationship
>With a child
Face it anon, we were born into the wrong universe.
>>
File: 1437362468305.png (345KB, 420x565px) Image search: [Google]
1437362468305.png
345KB, 420x565px
>in car with mom after work
>pick up sister from middle school
>see all the 12-14 year olds
>force myself not to ogle
>mom thinks it's hilarious
>"just remember anon, 12 will getcha 20"
This is so difficult.
>>
>>25853349
Hang in there, bby.
>>
Its so fucking hard, its horrible, it feels wrong, there's only one way out, i want it to end, why the fuck am i like this, i dont want it, i would never do anything
>>
File: 1444430215273.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1444430215273.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>25853157
>I just answered with a "I think about" it. She told me that one of her friends had a really big crush for me like a year ago, but she doesn't know about her current feelings
You remind me of the protagonist of My Private Camwhore
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.