[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You have to high standarts, just find someone less attractive"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: g9NR.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
g9NR.gif
2MB, 640x480px
"You have to high standarts, just find someone less attractive"

Does anybody here hate when people say that?
It's so annoying because I'm KV and attractive girls have always been nice to me, If for example I start talking to a fat chick she will try to destroy my confidence and act really bitchy as fuck.

Unattractive girls are so rude, and some of them think they are some kind of pop star or something they are mostly really bitchy, but attractive girls are always super nice and understanding, what should I do? Just stop thinking about women? This advice that people should lower their standarts are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>25849715
>Unattractive girls are so rude, and some of them think they are some kind of pop star or something they are mostly really bitchy, but attractive girls are always super nice and understanding
Way to generalize OP....
>>
>>25849773
Yeah, I know but I'm just tired of this bullshit I'm tired of how everyone hates virgins, it's getting depressing.
>>
>>25849884
People don't hate virgins, people hate picky virgins who complain about their virginity.
>>
I hate this too OP. My friends recently tried to hook me up with this girl who liked me, but I just can't convince myself that I'd ever be attracted to her desu. On top of that she didn't have a personality and her grades are shit. Friends say: "Dude you should've hooked up with her wtf lower ur standards". No, I'd rather stay lonely than have a half ass relationship with a girl with no real values, or looks for that matter. I know beggars can't be choosers, but fuck I just couldn't, I don't have a shred of physical/emotional attractiveness to her.

>Inb4 failed normie hurr durr.
>>
>>25849932
Some do yeah but there are tons that hate virgins just for being virgins.
>>
>>25849715

Any sauce on the ID of the girl?
>>
>>25849715
>to high standarts
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>25849966
Yeah that's right, Then they just have no personality, if then atleast they invested the most into the relationship.

It's also so weird how only attractive girls have been nice to me or atleast shown a little interest meanwhile non attractive girls are so rude, it makes it hard to get my confidence up when they can ruin it so easy, it's just sad.
>>
>>25849966
no, you are 100% in the right
good choice
>>
>>25850063
It means OP doesn't check what he posts when he posts it.
>>
You know I never really thought about it but I feel pretty much the same way. I don't think unattractive girls are complete bitches or anything, but they're usually significantly more snarky/sarcastic than attractive girls to the point where it actually gets pretty annoying.
>No, I'd rather stay lonely than have a half ass relationship with a girl with no real values, or looks for that matter. I know beggars can't be choosers, but fuck I just couldn't
I was in a somewhat situation last semester. I was introduced to a girl through a friend and we actually hit it off pretty well. We had similar interests and senses of humor so we would hang out and watch movies together and shit and it was good times. Turns out she actually wanted to fuck me and she pretty much just put the offer on the table but I wasn't really attracted to her at all so I told her I wasn't interested. Then she pretty much completely stopped talking to me and the friend who introduced me to her gave me some shit and told me I should have just gone for it but I really didn't see a point in it. Then the friend that introduced me to her started giving me shit because I passed up on free no strings attached sex but honestly if I wanted to have an orgasm for the sake of having an orgasm I would just go jerk off instead of having to go through all the foreplay and stuff with a girl I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>25849715
You are assigning desirable attributes to women with pretty faces.

Women do the same thing to chad and you have no right to complain.
>>
>>25850186
I have little to no standards at all when it comes to girls, and I overanalyse most things they say, if a girl is nice to me or smiles I will notice no matter how unattractive she is.
>>
They're nice to you because they know they'll never date you in a million years, and can easily reject you.
>>
>>25850174
>>25850103

Thanks anons. I still feel a little shitty when I think about it, because I would definitley have given her a chance if she was attractive. I've tried to imagine her as good looking but I just can't, and the dropping out of school thing just turned me off more.

Yea, that's kind of fucked what your friend is doing, my advice would be to try to talk some sense into him. And I totally understand, I'd rather just jerk off then endure sex with a girl I have no interest in pursuing.
>>
>>25849715
I know just what you mean OP, I'm ugly AF and attractive girls have always treated me WAY better than ugly girls.

However, it's not as nice when you get to know why they treat you better.
Attractive girls actually don't see you as a sexual being, and will therefore treat you nicer as there is no way you would try to get into their pants.

Ugly girls on the other hand know that you're actually on their level, but they don't want anything to do with you as they think they deserve better.

Anyway, I will always stand by that it's better to die a virgin than to contribute to the way the dating market works right now by lowering your standards.
>>
>>25850653
>Ugly girls on the other hand know that you're actually on their level
I should also add that they're extra bitchy since they don't want to be on an ugly guys level, so they will actually get offended if you approach them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.