[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to bed >feel a sudden urge to hug something >there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: life.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>go to bed
>feel a sudden urge to hug something
>there's nothing but me and the cold bed sheets
please end me
>>
HOPE U FINS SOME1 TO HUG AON
>>
>tfw hold my own hand in bed as if I'm holding hands with a girl
>tfw circle my thumb on the back of the other hand as if it's a girl
>tfw rub my foot up and down my calf as if it's a girl
>tfw run my fingers up and down and through my chest hair as if it's a girl doing it
>tfw whisper to myself in a feminine voice and reply in a deep whisper complaining jokingly to "her" that I'm tired and need to sleep
>tfw lie in bed and pretend a qt girl is lying with her face towards mine and smiling at me
>tfw fold up my bathrobe and put it between legs as if it's a girl's leg
>tfw kiss empty air pretending I'm kissing a girl
>tfw lie on my back and hold my arm out and then folded at a ninety degree angle to pretend I'm holding a girl who's lying against me
>tfw go through each board on 4chan pretending I'm giving a tour to my girlfriend and giving her a humorous little summary about each one
>tfw watching home videos on my laptop of my family and me as a kid and pretending a qt girl is sitting beside me saying "awww" and smiling and asking who the different people are
>tfw walking home alone and pretending she's walking beside me and think up lengthy dialogue and occasionally laugh at something she or I said in the imagined dialogue
>tfw imagine meeting her family and having them like me
>tfw imagine her meeting my family and us sleeping and talking quietly in my room at home
>tfw imagine her and my mom preparing coffee after dinner and watching her laugh at something my mom says
>tfw imagine making her mom laugh and making her father a little annoyed when she and her mother tell him that he's probably boring me and that I probably want to get to bed after the long journey
>tfw developing several lengthy scenarios involving me and my qt crush and replaying them mentally each night while adding minor details and more dialogue and extending them further each day
>>
>>25849418
get one of those big body pillows. they are comfy. don't get a lewd anime cover for it though unless you're prepared to take responsibility
>>
>>25850306
This, this is actually really sad man. I hope this happens for you one day, anon.
>>
>>25850480
In the context of my life thus far it's actually a very nice period for me. I realize I may seem insane or something like that but really the less I have to do with reality the less distressed I am. I suppose I'm too weak for this life, perhaps too cowardly. But my imagination has been my most loyal friends ever since I was a child, and it remains the only source of any happiness I experience.
>>
File: Endrqpq.gif (714KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Endrqpq.gif
714KB, 500x281px
>have two pillows
>one for my head
>one to hold
I'm so lonely
>>
>tfw thought people who got dakis were freaks
>tfw now you just want something to hold at night
>>
>tfw play "Rhubarb" by Aphex Twin and imagine us lying silently next to each other and knowing without speaking that we love each other and that our love extends to a form of friendship as well as romantic attraction
>tfw ironing my shirts and turning around to my bed and smiling and performing a camp curtsee imaging her reading or on her laptop and smiling at me
>tfw imagine taking her younger siblings or cousins trick-or-treating around her neighborhood and walking slowly behind them along the sidewalk as they run from home to home
>tfw imagine the taste of her warm saliva and the subtle smell of her hot breath as we kiss
>tfw imagine cooking her a meal and pretending as if I cook things like that lot despite having nobody but myself to cook for and despite the reality that I only ever eat the same pre-prepared salad every night in my room so I don't have to talk to my housemates
>tfw sitting cross-legged on my bed and imagining her walking into the room in an oversized tshirts brushing her teeth and looking beautiful because of her lack of affectation
>tfw brushing the backs of my fingers against my throat because it isn't as stubbly as my jaw and pretending I'm brushing her cheek
>tfw hug myself occasionally and pretend she's hugging me from behind
>tfw sitting on public transport with my eyes closed pretending she's beside me listening to an iPod I imagine having through one earbud while I listen through the other
>tfw search the internet for songs with her name in the lyrics or the title and memorizing a small playlist of obscure but good songs including her name
>tfw imagining watching her family's home movies and investing genuine interest in her friends, family members and childhood experiences
>tfw imagine lifting the back of her hair up before going to sleep behind her and kissing her neck
>tfw imagine kissing her while running my fingertips along the backs of her ears
>tfw imagine kissing her while tracing her collarbone towards her shoulder
>>
File: 1445628384045.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1445628384045.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>25850548
Exactly the same anon
>>
File: 1445715054651.png (626KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445715054651.png
626KB, 788x720px
>>25850853
Fucking STOP ITT
>>
>>25850721
I'm never buying those lewd weeb fuckpillows, but I might maybe consider a bodypillow if I find a way to sneak it past my parents
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.