[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever have a qt pen pal? How far did things go with her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: wojakmisspeep.jpg (144KB, 1013x767px) Image search: [Google]
wojakmisspeep.jpg
144KB, 1013x767px
Did you ever have a qt pen pal?

How far did things go with her?
>>
The woman I consider my first ex was like my penpal.

Met her as a teen, we had a long distance relationship for years, and as adulthood came so did nudes. Eventually we both moved on, after getting angry with the other.

She was my first real heartbreak. Then I met a chick in real life, while I was in college, and lost virginity at ~22 years old. Eventually we split up too.
>>
>>25849399
Was she foreign senpai?
>>
>>25848797
What the fuck is a 'penpal'?
Is that a social media thing?
>>
>>25849399
I'm still in a long distance relationship similar to yours. We've been together almost two years now, and we've both decided we love each other.

I'm always scared as to how it's going to end, if it ever does. I know it's going to hurt so bad when we decide its never going to work out..
>>
>>25849520
No mate, it's a very old thing. Before the internet it was somebody you used to write letters to, usually from another country.

Now, it is probably done by email mostly.
>>
File: Country.jpg (364KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Country.jpg
364KB, 1280x738px
Nah, we were just on the opposite ends of the country.
>>
This ( >>25849475) is my response to >>25849475.

>>25849546
Well, if it does fall apart, I'm sure your heart will heal. Good luck, whatever happens. Life always goes on, for better or worse. If it's going on, it might be for better.
>>
>>25849574

Same here, my gf lives 700 KM away but we see each other about once every month or so
>>
>>25849559
Honestly, I was just fishing for a reaction. Well handled, robro. Oh btw

>be me
>6th grade
>They make us get penpals from another school
>I get Stacy
>IAMAUTISIMO
>'Dear Stacy, My name is Matt. I like computer games. I'm playing Deus Ex. I'm on the mission where you have to rescue JC from the statue of liberty tower' Etc, Etc.
>I still cringe
>All I remember from her reply is 'Dear Anon. You sound like a really interesting guy...' ( '...' included)

Later, secondary school
>qt 3.14 approaches
>Are you 'Anon Anonson'
>Excited 'Yes'
>I'm Stacy... We used to be penpals *bursts out laughing and can't stop.* Sorry! *Goes back to her friends who are laughing as well*
>>
>>25848797
It went ight.
>>
>>25849849
inb4 hi matt
>>
>>25849849
Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience anon.

Autismal accounts are always appreciated.
>>
>>25848797
>be me
>make interpals account
>turns out I am candy for slavic girls
>get their skype and flirt a little
>they live in another country so cant fug

What supposed do?
>>
>>25849955
Get them the visa they crave so you can be duly dissapointed tbqhwyfam
>>
>>25849994
British, most of the grills except russkies are EU.
>>
Aww, fuck, why'd I have to remember this.

>Be me, like 6 or so years ago
>Playing video games online on my wii because it was completely new to me, I hadn't really had online games before
>Adding people a lot because I didn't really care, I was a dumb kid who didnt think about the possible consequences of talking to strangers online
>For some reason, I was more interested in playing with one person more than anyone else
>maybe it was because the reason I added her was because of some dumb inside joke-type thing we made the first time we played
>I didn't even play with her that often, we just sent messages back and forth all the time talking about shit
>She genuinely felt like a friend to me
>And then one day she just stopped messaging me
>She didn't say why, and she didn't even seem angry or annoyed at me previous to this

I don't know what ever happened to her, or why she stopped messaging me, but I'd like to think she didn't hate me. I'd like to think she still remembers me.

>Two years ago before my brother went off to college, we were packing up our wii so he could bring it with him
>I spent some time reading through all the messages she had sent me, remembering my first internet friend and the innocent fun we had
>>
Yeah, talked to a lady on interpals for a while. Wasn't really into displaying confidence, but she wasn't really bothered. Eventually, she couldn't keep the account any longer, so she gave me an email. Sent one and she never replied. Shit happens. Seemed like she was a struggling artist. I hope she's doing well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.