[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people eat all day to be this skinny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What do people eat all day to be this skinny
>>
>>25848384
Not fast food. Is not that hard to count calories and is not Tthat hard to cook. GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
>>
They don't eat all day, retard
>>
burn more calories than you eat
>>
Lung cancer
>>
>10, 20, 10 reps with weights
>10 pushups, 20 situps, 25 squats,
>plus I walk around my room for about 1 hour

I mostly snack on fruits or vegetables. If I need to gain weight I usually eat lots of fast food. But that only happens in summer.
>>
File: ;).gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
;).gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>25848507
god damn it anon
>>
I once asked a skinny guy what did he have for breakfast and lunch (it was 7 pm) and he said he had eaten a sandwich. I had for breakfast a sandwich and a heavy meal and I felt hungry for dinner and he had eaten a fucking sandwich and didn't want to eat dinner.

Don't be a lardass like me.
>>
Skinny people, in general, eat less.

Your fatness is your own fault.
>>
File: 1453112541817.gif (1MB, 516x365px) Image search: [Google]
1453112541817.gif
1MB, 516x365px
>>25848452

>not knowing about negative calorie food
>>
File: DSC01135 copy.png (1MB, 1000x1156px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01135 copy.png
1MB, 1000x1156px
6'2", ~150lbs (pic related). Here's what I've eaten today, a typical day:

Breakfast:
>bowl of rolled oats made with semi-skimmed milk, microwaved
>one piece of buttered toast (white bread)
>cup of coffee with milk

Between breakfast and lunch:
>another coffee with milk
>3 digestive biscuits

Lunch:
>3 eggs scrambled (with milk and butter in the pan) on two slices of toast (white bread)
>glass of water to drink

Between lunch and dinner:
>3 more biscuits
>a Twix
>two slices of 'Fruit loaf' (basically bread with raisins and currants throughout) buttered
>a cup of tea with milk

Dinner:
>Thai Green curry (microwave ready meal)
>glass of water to drink

Beyond dinner:
>another cup of coffee with milk
>3 more biscuits
>a bowl of cornflakes with milk
>>
Lots of dick, AIDS infected semen.
>>
>>25848905
shit dude you eat waaay more than me and I'm 6'1" 190
>>
>>25848802
Literally celery and that's it
>>
>>25848384
???
Just eat normally, you fat fuck. I have a burrito for breakfast, some sandwich for lunch, and then some veggies, meat and rice for dinner. It's 2000 calories and it lets me maintain my weight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.