[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sense a moodswing coming. Where should I be taking it, boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety.jpg (16KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
16KB, 320x256px
I sense a moodswing coming. Where should I be taking it, boys?

A. Horny
pros:
>least destructive
cons:
>virtually impossible to obtain

B. Rage
pros:
>objectively least unpleasant
cons:
>no outlets available

C. Despair
pros:
>most quiet
cons:
>need to self-harm to get down from it
>>
>>25847975
You take something you no longer like, put it in the yard, or go some quiet place in your city on a night walk and smash it. Old plates are cool too.

So B.
>>
>>25848007
It's 11 pm, I'm living at my mom's, the neighbours are nosey and I own nothing around me.
>>
>>25848043
go outside? rip toilet paper? punch your matress?

I'm bad advice desu, I always end up harming my way out of it.
>>
>>25848106
I can't let my family know. My sister already had a tantrum tonight, mom doesn't need this shit. Whatever I do it has to be dead silent and in this room.
>>
>>25847975
jack off and go to bed, op
it's going to be okay
>>
>>25848144
Shit, sucks to be you.

Do you have paper and some colored pencils or paints? I know it sounds stupid but I usually manage to let go by just going berserk on a piece of paper. Don't even try to make something, just ruin everything that is still white on the paper.
>>
>>25848178
I would if I could but I literally can't.

>>25848195
nah it's too late I'm already crying. C it is.

ohh for fuck's sake I knew I didn't have a blade in here but I don't even got a tissue my sister's gonna hear me sniffing fucking fucking fucking fuck
>>
>>25848227
OP gimme your skype and let me talk you through it.
>>
>>25848227
why can't you jack off? is there something wrong with your dick?
>>
>>25848275
If it's a moodswing, it's a moodswing, not a fucking choice.
>>
>>25848259
I don't have skype any more. It says it needs an update before I can log in and then the update always fails and I'd need to call some place but fuck that shit I'm not calling anyone.

I found more tissues and apparently there's nail clippers here. Leaves a bigger scar with less relief but it's better than screaming.
>>
>>25848275
The biggest problem with my dick is being a cunt and I don't have any more idea how the fuck that thing is run than you do.
>>
>>25848314
I'm just trying to help dude, I've been where you're at. Your home situation isn't helping anything, the necessity to keep silent is probably what pushes you over the edge.

Can't you bruise? Doesn't mess you up as much as actual proper cut but less satisfying. Still, I'd hate to know you're doing a full blown SI session.
>>
>>25848357
I can't punch myself hard enough to bruise. I'm just nipping with the fucking clippers.

I guess I'm glad I'm allergic to all the filth in this house. Gives a constant excuse to always have my nose running.
>>
>>25848412
You don't punch yourself, you hit the shinbones / ankles / inside of the elbow (not the outside, you have nerves there) repeatedly with a ruler. Like tap tap tap tap TAP TAP TAP until it hurst.
Was what I did.

Remeber to at least disinfect properly when you're done.
>>
>>25848503
nah we got free health care here, whatever takes me to a hospital takes me out of this fucking house.

and it's not going to get infected anyway.
>>
>>25848574
Just stay more or less safe, brobot. Try to take a minimum of care for yourself.

Also your family / home situation sounds incredibly toxic.
>>
>>25848574
you sound like a ninny bitch
don't have advice just wanted to share
>>
>>25848641
Fuck off moron.
>>
>>25848601
Nah it's always been like this, my sister's a headache and I'm a cancer, shit is shitty but at least I'm quiet about it.
>>
>>25848717
Shit, sorry to hear it. I'm going to get off board, but do your best to minimize it, alright?

Take care.
>>
>>25848872
It's coming down now. Wasn't as big as usual.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.