[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never live in nyc >you'll never meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
>you'll never live in nyc
>you'll never meet up with your friends in a train station and walk around Manhattan
>you'll never be able to walk around and ride the train drunk
>you'll never walk around crowds of people all day
>you'll never randomly see celebrities just walking around in a giant sesspool of famous people and millions of people just going on with their life
>>
>>25847801
tfw no oddly specific feel
>>
>>25847801
>tfw you live in a comfy shitty small town instead
>tfw no normies around at night-time cause night-life here is shit
>tfw even at day-time you almost never bump into people, and can enjoy a nice walk
>tfw you'll never see arrogant cunts making a huge fucking fuss for just existing and intrerupting everyone's attention with their bullshit.

Literally why would you want to live in a big city?
>>
>>25847801
I feel that feel too, anon
>>
grab a smoke, go outside, take a walk, return home. why the need of having so complex big-city lifes?
>>
File: 24098572093453452.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
24098572093453452.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
>that feel when enamored with a cutiepie girl who likely will not end up being my girlfriend
>>
>Tfw live in NYC, but don't care to do any of the things OP described

It's an illusion, allure. There's nothing meaningful about it, other than the part you mentioned about having friends.
>>
File: t sot.jpg (44KB, 610x326px) Image search: [Google]
t sot.jpg
44KB, 610x326px
Toronto is superior in everyway then Shit York.

>tfw getting high on my balcony at night while watching the CN Tower light up.
>>
>>25847981
Because that's a retarded life void of anything
>>
>>25847801
Do it everyday. Feels pretty good if tbqh.
>>
File: 1423025156984.jpg (39KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1423025156984.jpg
39KB, 251x242px
I've been to Manhattan literally hundreds of times.

It's pretty cool, just avoid midtown because it's filled with disgusting tourists and smells like garbage.

You'll need money though, but you could still get around on a budget if you put in a little more effort.

You are really overrating it OP. It's nothing amazing unless it's the first few times.
>>
>>25848089
Live in Brooklyn. Love it. it's pretty much the only part of the US I can stand.
>>
>>25848089
Would la be better? It's cheaper and you can actually be outside
>>
>>25847801

>mfw moving to manhattan in 3 weeks for a job

but OP, i'm more nervous than excited.

:/
>>
>Grow up in rural Canada
>Closest towns are 20 minutes by car
>Never played with friends after school
>Parents didn't even have cool things like atv/guns like all the other kids
>Wasn't allowed game console until 8th grade
>Sat in my room playing with Lego
>Parents wonder why I'm a fuck up drug addict
>>
>>25848673
Op here that's my life exactly except I'm rural us but so close to Canada I can shit in it
>>
>>25847801

I did all of that in Paris and it sucked.
That lifestyle is highly overrated.
>>
>>25848059
I want to ejaculate on top of a skyscraper.
>>
If that is the kind of thing you fantasize about you're a fucking retard.

Do you think those people actually do anything interesting? They are the most vapid people in the world.
>>
>>25848791
While people are protesting / having a street party below me.
>>
>>25847801
>tfw oneitis lives in SI and goes into the city regularly
>tfw live in nj suburbs
>>
>>25848825
If someone spunked on me I would protest that desu
>>
>>25848832
>live in nj suburbs.

Just do dope. I know you can find it easier than bud and you'll have a new oneitis after that.
>>
>>25847801
why can't you do those things if you want to?
move to Brooklyn, live with a bunch of roommates, experience the city while you're still young
why not, seriously?
>>
>>25847927
That sounds nice of you're old but sounds like a boring way of spending your youth
>>
>>25847801
>lived in nyc
>mainly used a taxi
>ridding in a train drunk is an easy way to get taken at china-town stop and get raped in the bathroom
>big crowds is exclusively found in central park and time square
>celebrities NEVER walk

You've been watching too many movies, you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.