[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, why don't you stop running after girls and become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: soviet_flag_at_reichstag.jpg (493KB, 2667x2000px) Image search: [Google]
soviet_flag_at_reichstag.jpg
493KB, 2667x2000px
Hey robots, why don't you stop running after girls and become communists? The real ones, nothing like your SJWs and liberals.
>>
>and become communists

Because I was born in and grew up in the USSR.
>>
If there was a genuine communist movement, i.e. one that wants state ownership of all means of production, with prospects of getting at least parliamentary representation I'd join. But nowadays all "communists" are nothing more than edgy socialdemocrats.
>>
>>25847639
Was it awesome?
>>
>>25847573
Because I was born and raised a staunch anticommunist. I consider myself more of an anarchist anyways.
>>
>>25847676
THIS
COMMUNISM IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ULTRA VIOLENT MOVEMENT. TODAY COMMUNISTS ARE FAGGOTS
>>
>>25847681
fucking kek hahaahah
>>
>>25847730
forgot the caps on, sorry
>>
>>25847681
Yeah man, it was great :^)
>>
>implying there is a difference between commies and sjws
loving every laugh
>>
NEET uprising when, my fellow comrades?
>>
>thread theme
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
>>
File: communist-party-630x421.jpg (50KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
communist-party-630x421.jpg
50KB, 630x421px
>>25847797
Real commies wouldn't let anyone live off welfare. Rather, all people (idealistically) should be prompted to work for the common good of the whole proletariat. The emptyness of being NEET will disappear.
>>
>>25848204
>Real commies wouldn't let anyone live off welfare.
Marx was unemployed for most of his life and lived off of money he was given by his friend (a rich business owner)
>>
>>25847676

>If there was a genuine communist movement, i.e. one that wants state ownership of all means of production

For what purpose? The only system that could remotely be similar to communism would be some kind of theocracy where the state regulates everything because God. But then communism is a populist piece of shit and cannot go higher than that.
>>
>>25848333
Who would give a job to someone that theorised such an upsetting society for many social classes?
>>
>>25848204

all those commie thinkers are jewish, faggot.
>>
>>25848333

>He pretended to be an "assimilated" bourgeois Enlightenment liberal, interested in "free thought" and was wealthy, owning some Moselle vineyards.

"pretended" because he's a subversive kike faggot.
>>
>>25848204

What's the point working solely for your dumb class and not for yourself?
>>
File: i just dunno.jpg (219KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
i just dunno.jpg
219KB, 1134x1001px
>>25847681
You asked that seriously, didn't you? Fucks sake.
>>
>>25848496
Commies are submissive cucks and want to support commisar chad and stacy with their cuck bucks
>>
>>25848204

Without God or a transcendal element there is literally no point merely working for the "common good" of the whole proletariat. Capitalism is a much more efficient system than communism.

You're merely a disposable working ant in communism. literally what this is. an ant system. no hope to better yourself as a man, no hope to lend your family heritage, no hope to enjoy the fruits of your labor, nothing.

It's all for the matrix.

A purely capitalistic society might be predatory, or not, but at least you are your own free man, and the harder you work the better you secure your existence and lineage whatever.

Now I only talked about communism and capitalism without including the God element, because I know commies are fedoras.
>>
There are no real communists, and they've been gone for quite some time. We all benefit heavily from capitalism, getting rid of it entirely has never had good results in the long term
>>
>>25847573
Ask anyone who live in eastern europe why.
For me as a person whose country was left in ruins twice in one century, had millions dead, was isolated for so long, hated by neighbours, become fucked up in numerous ways communism sound is nothing more than a big pile of bullshit from jew band.
>>
To have the "state" as the center of your life is incredibly degenerative.

It's not human. You work like a machine and get whatever the state wants to give you in return.

Meanwhile Stalin smokes cigars and live in luxury.

Commies are cucks.
>>
In a godless society the state should be in place to keep order and work for you, a backbone for your pursuit for greatness.

But no you work for the state. the state is your god.

working for your class is a very retarded. it's only a translation for being a good working ant for the matrix.

the weak and the strong, the smart and the dumb, are now all part of the same pile of shit and beauty will never be part of your life.

what gives the opportunity to make a great nation in a capitalistic society, you cant do that in a communistic society. and lets not forget the holodomor where they artificially starved the ukrainian farmers so they could work for the state instead of being farmers of their own.

COMMUNISM DONT HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF THE INDIVIDUAL AT HEART, IT WORKS LIKE A MACHINE, AND YOU ARE AN ANT
>>
the good guys literally lost.
>>
Communism is the most robotic and anti-human system there is. Get off your I work for le proletariat garbage xdd *puts reddit glasses on* and it becomes clear. Yeah of course there's only going to be the proleteriat if you destroy all classes and make a single slave-caste.

It has been developped by jews. No wonder.

Dont expect to have a nice yard under communism. You will live in brutalist commie blocks like the disposable robot you are.
>>
>>25849377

It has been developped by people WHO DONT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT WE ARE HUMAN, BUT BY GOYIM-HATING KIKES

A good commie is a dead commie. Same goes for statism.

If there is no suprahuman element there's no point giving your life up for the state.
>>
KILL YOURSELF COMMIES, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST CUNTS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.